Knowing everything you know now...

profwhtforhung

Knowing what I know now, I truly wish that I had experienced gay sex earlier in life than when I was 38 years old. I lost my hetero virginity at age 18 and I do think that hall if I had experienced sex with another guy, that I would not har the failed marriage that I got into. I would have evolved into what I truly desired t be: the bottom slut that I am today. 

• Like 1

I’m 50 now. Had my first gay sex experience when I was 26. Wish I had taken the opportunity when it arose on a holiday in Paris (1989) with a school friend when I was 18.  Was probably scared by the British government’s AIDS campaign a few years earlier to do anything!!

10 minutes ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I’m 50 now. Had my first gay sex experience when I was 26. Wish I had taken the opportunity when it arose on a holiday in Paris (1989) with a school friend when I was 18.  Was probably scared by the British government’s AIDS campaign a few years earlier to do anything!!

The Don’t Die of Ignorance campaign probably scared a lot of guys our age off sex in the UK and traumatised a generation of gay men.

knowing what I know now, I wish i had had my first gay experience in high school.  A friend (who was gay, but back then nobody was open about it) invited me over while his parents were gone and after a while ask if I wanted to jack off with him.  regrettably I said no and left (I was however turned on at the thought).   later after college my best friend introduced me to gay sex and I loved it.  BUT I married a female and during this marriage my best friend died so after my divorce there was no one to turn to for gay sex.   In guess what I am saying is I wish I had pursued my gay tendencies from high school and on.  Instead I wasted about 20 years before committing to being gay in my late forties

If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

And I would not - in the end - change my life experiences when they made me who I am now. I might have done some things a bit smarter and might have had more fun if I had acted dumber. It has no point to retroactively wish for things to have happened differently. 

i do not wish i had done things differently. Any way we choose, life has wins and losses. 

i have, however, wondered how differently things might have gone if we'd gone the next step when i was 7.  i had a crush on a neighbor boy "Danny Newberry,"  of the same age. One day while at his house, he took me into his bathroom, showed me an enema nozzle and explained with great excitement where it went. Nothing happened, but i was excited by his excitement. As soon as i got home, i went into our family bathroom, found the enema nozzle and slid it in my ass fantasizing about Danny doing it to me. i have wondered what would have happened had he actually been the first one to penetrate me.  

• Upvote 1

Knowing what I know now I would have edfinitely done a few thing differently for sure.  My first Girl Friend was 15 at the time and I was 19.  Withing a fe weeks of dating her we were having sex.  We were using condoms but I know she would have let me do her bare and knock her up. I wish I had done that.  Over the years there were a few others that would have let me do them . I should have worked harder at getting woman pregnant.  

As for my gay life later on in life I wish I had gotten into earlier and fucked a lot more.  Sometimes it feels I am trying to make up for lost time now. I try not to be concerned and just go with the moment and let whatever happens just happen.

19 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i do not wish i had done things differently. Any way we choose, life has wins and losses. 

i have, however, wondered how differently things might have gone if we'd gone the next step when i was 7.  i had a crush on a neighbor boy "Danny Newberry,"  of the same age. One day while at his house, he took me into his bathroom, showed me an enema nozzle and explained with great excitement where it went. Nothing happened, but i was excited by his excitement. As soon as i got home, i went into our family bathroom, found the enema nozzle and slid it in my ass fantasizing about Danny doing it to me. i have wondered what would have happened had he actually been the first one to penetrate me.  

❣️

6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

On the whole, neither do I.  When I went away to undergrad, one of my frat brothers brought me out, so that would put it at 18, I guess.  I'm glad he did me that favor, and I've told him so.  Once the religio/cultural bullshit was peeled off enough to think clearly, I plunged into the pool with gusto, and never looked back.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

On the whole, neither do I.  When I went away to undergrad, one of my frat brothers brought me out, so that would put it at 18, I guess.  I'm glad he did me that favor, and I've told him so.  Once the religio/cultural bullshit was peeled off enough to think clearly, I plunged into the pool with gusto, and never looked back.

Right? i had to process through the religious/cultural bs too  from a bottom perspective. 

i wanted sex with a guy starting at age 7, but struggled, repressed and suppressed my desires till i was 27.  Also a "brother." i was doing some volunteer work on a missionary ship. The Man they roomed me with for the night was a permanent crew member and 'missionary.'  He seduced me into sucking His cock late that night. It was totally dark, in the wee hours of the morning, and no words passed between us. We were obviously both restless in the dark, not saying anything, but making sexual sounds. i finally could not stand it anymore and went over to His bed. He silently presented His cock, and i took Him in my mouth, a life time of need and desire released. He came quickly and i swallowed every drop. He rolled over and went to sleep and i went back to my bunk. We never acknowledged or talked about it, but the damn burst in me and i became a slut after that. i tried top a few times, but it was never right. i knew who and how i was from about age 7 and it has never changed.

• Upvote 3