do tops like it when the bottom touches his dick while he's stroking in?

josh567

i just did this the other night out of nowhere when he shoved his penis balls deep in my ass in doggy.  i just spread my two fingers around his cock and felt him going in me.  then i lighty pulled his balls towards my ass.  idk why but i just love feeling his penis going inside of me.  he said he liked it too.  even with a few of my fingers i'll just lightly pat the underside of his hard shaft and i get turned on knowing and feeling he's in me.  can't wait to do it to him next time when he cums in me.

anyone else do this?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, josh567 said:

i just did this the other night out of nowhere when he shoved his penis balls deep in my ass in doggy.  i just spread my two fingers around his cock and felt him going in me.  then i lighty pulled his balls towards my ass.  idk why but i just love feeling his penis going inside of me.  he said he liked it too.  even with a few of my fingers i'll just lightly pat the underside of his hard shaft and i get turned on knowing and feeling he's in me.  can't wait to do it to him next time when he cums in me.

anyone else do this?

I like to do this too - just reassured me that there’s no condom there and feels a bit more intimate and hopefully subtly encourages the top to really fuck me harder! 😈

• Like 3

12 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I like to do this too - just reassured me that there’s no condom there and feels a bit more intimate and hopefully subtly encourages the top to really fuck me harder! 😈

yes! that is the best way to make sure they are fucking me bareback. I love when random anonymous guys fucking us for the first time assume we are checking to make sure they ARE wearing a condom realize by our reaction that we are so slutty we are making sure they are fucking us bare. like when I peel the condom off some complete strangers hard cock and direct it back to my sloppy cumfilled fuckhole and they realize “this faggot takes loads from everyone” but like not just like an indiscriminate little slut but like a devoted bareback cumdumpster who is most likely not clean. thats the moment of truth for a top. whether to fuck this dirty slut bareback and risk it or run away from that kind of slut and find a good boy who likes it wrapped. I find their horniness and the situation usually win out and they breed me very quickly then run away to wash their dick and hope my blindfold was secure so I don’t recognize them on the street and that nobody they know saw them bareback me. plus grabbing mens cocks like that shows them how grateful we are to have their bare cocks in our fuckholes.

• Piggy 1

my Regular routine -  watching a group of gang banging videos - or forcing cocks on a boys - party - getting a erection - smoking - naked - j.o.- fingering myself - my cum loads - using as lubes - fingering my pussy cum hole - stretching - using my toys - poppers - afterwards - standing naked in front my picture window - hope other males seeing me naked !