First anal - safe or bareback?

My first gay experience was with a man in his 70s when I was in my late 60s.  We corresponded a few times, and then we agreed to meet.  He had a partner who had recently had surgery, so he couldn't play.  We chatted a bit and then went into the front room; we dropped our pants, and he asked me to suck him, which I did, and then he did me.  After a bit, we went up to the play room (complete with swing); he wanted to fuck me (which I wanted as well); he had been tested earlier that week and had the paperwork showing him clean.  I was still anxious and asked him to use a condom, which he willingly did.   I hadn't really expected to be fucked, and so I hadn't cleaned out which showed almost immediately; he said it was no big deal and we went to the bathroom to shower and clean out.  When we came back up to the sling, I told him he didn't need to use the condom, and he was happy to oblige, but when he got close he pulled out and shot over my stomach.

The first time I was bred was a couple of years later (covid had intervened); we chatted for a bit  one evening on one of the social media sites, and he asked if he could come up; it was already late in the evening, and he arrived around midnight.  We chatted a bit and he showed me his testing; then we went to the bedroom.  Pretty vanilla stuff at first -- sucking, kissing, rimming.  After about a half hour, he asked if could fuck me bare; having seen the testing, I agreed, and he slipped in and began fucking me, at first missionary style, and then he wanted to take me doggy style.  After about 10 minutes, he asked if he could cum in me, and I agreed (I was curious to see what I could feel).  He sped up, and then rammed himself as deep as he could get several times, and stopped.  I could feel his cock pulsing, and the warmth growing in my innards, which I liked very much.   We then fell asleep -- I should have had him do it again in the morning, but he didn't.  I really enjoyed the experience, and especially his courtesy in asking.  Haven't been with anyone I liked as much since then, though I've be bred a few more times by guys with testing. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, satyricon1 said:

My first gay experience was with a man in his 70s when I was in my late 60s.  We corresponded a few times, and then we agreed to meet.  He had a partner who had recently had surgery, so he couldn't play.  We chatted a bit and then went into the front room; we dropped our pants, and he asked me to suck him, which I did, and then he did me.  After a bit, we went up to the play room (complete with swing); he wanted to fuck me (which I wanted as well); he had been tested earlier that week and had the paperwork showing him clean.  I was still anxious and asked him to use a condom, which he willingly did.   I hadn't really expected to be fucked, and so I hadn't cleaned out which showed almost immediately; he said it was no big deal and we went to the bathroom to shower and clean out.  When we came back up to the sling, I told him he didn't need to use the condom, and he was happy to oblige, but when he got close he pulled out and shot over my stomach.

The first time I was bred was a couple of years later (covid had intervened); we chatted for a bit  one evening on one of the social media sites, and he asked if he could come up; it was already late in the evening, and he arrived around midnight.  We chatted a bit and he showed me his testing; then we went to the bedroom.  Pretty vanilla stuff at first -- sucking, kissing, rimming.  After about a half hour, he asked if could fuck me bare; having seen the testing, I agreed, and he slipped in and began fucking me, at first missionary style, and then he wanted to take me doggy style.  After about 10 minutes, he asked if he could cum in me, and I agreed (I was curious to see what I could feel).  He sped up, and then rammed himself as deep as he could get several times, and stopped.  I could feel his cock pulsing, and the warmth growing in my innards, which I liked very much.   We then fell asleep -- I should have had him do it again in the morning, but he didn't.  I really enjoyed the experience, and especially his courtesy in asking.  Haven't been with anyone I liked as much since then, though I've be bred a few more times by guys with testing. 

Very hot..

I don't know what a condom feels like. I am happy with my choice of sex. The intensity and the connection are something to be experienced and can't be explained in words. If you are referring to HIV positivity as sickness then I have never given it a thought and I was going to accept it with grace. It was a matter of time for me. Trust me don't ruin the first time moment with a stupid rubber. There is always one first time and never a second. Sex maybe a physical act but the mental relaxation and satisfaction too play a big role. If you are mentally not ready to experience the physical act my suggestion is don't do it just for the sake of it. 

• Piggy 2

On 2/17/2022 at 4:41 PM, cumfillme said:

Go to your local health clinic, get tested then get on Prep. That took away 99.999 of my worries

Totally agree and I'd suggest first time be raw so you feel it like it should be. My first time was condom but now that I've tried play bareback I know I won't be using condoms ever again as nothing compares to the feeling or sense of being right.

• Like 2