Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

LOL .... Great mental image !!!  I think if my mother ever witnessed me in "action", she'd have called on Jesus to take her right then and there ....

Given some of the crap she’s had to put up from me, my mom would likely need to walk around with holy water and a priest to get over it all. She’s been way more accepting and forgiving than I deserve, especially when I was younger and more reckless.

• Haha 1

Absolutely the load.

When I bottom I love the feeling of the fluids finding their ways inside me. I don't always feel that, but when it happens... it's a fuzzy, enlarging and electric feeling. Makes me feel possessed.

When I top I try to push as deep as possible and imagine myself projecting inside the guy. Knowing that I will change something of him. Just a small part of my attitudes, feelings, personality. This gives me a great sense of power.

The results are pretty close, but they match my instinct.

When I top, the fuck is the main thing. I personally don't fuck a guy unless I want to breed him, but if I don't blow, I can always find another bottom or just jerk off.

When I bottom, the load is more precious than the fuck. I'd prefer a quick fuck and deep loading over a long fuck and no load.

To say the obvious, though, it's all pretty amazing!

• Upvote 1

for me the more loads the better. thats why I love pump n dumps and guys who cum in my fast in the bathhouse so the next guy can use me. I can often get 5 or 6 loads dumped in me in 10-15 minutes. I even love it when a guy blows his load in me, then the next stranger slides right into me and cums straight away and the next man is in me and breeds me in a couple minutes. 3 loads in a couple minutes and some new anonymous guy fucking my sloppy pussy, with random guys loads dripping from my gaped out hole

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

As a top, I voted the fuck. But as a former bottom, I fully understand those who voted for the load.

I'm multiorgasmic, and I liken my orgasms to going out to dinner - the first is like the appetizer in that it usually arrives quickly, the second is like the main course in that it takes longer to arrive and the third is like dessert in that sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. Plus, the longer I fuck until I cum, the larger the load gets,  (Think of whipping cream.)

Plus, with 25mg of a little blue pill in me, I can pretty much get hard at will for ~18 hours and fuck long after I can no longer cum.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm all about the fuck both top and bottom. When I bottom I do enjoy it if I get the load, but that cannot happen without the fuck.

Yes !  Yes !  I was born uncut - just like my dad - uncut and hung - my parents were sexually active at home and in public - growing up ding things making me enjoy going both ways ! Now , not sure if I am perverted or over sexed - craving all the times ! Becoming a Fem Smoking Boy - now by myself - horny - watching videos - start smoking / whore - stroking - throbbing - taking my favorite dildo - humping - stretching my pussy - imagining riding a monster dick - cumming bitch here ! Anyone else doing things privately by yourself or sucking strangers ?