Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

Definitely about the load. But not for the reason that seems to be popular here. For me it's knowing that the top has fully enjoyed himself and has been satisfied.

i'm with those who cannot separate the two. If a Top fucks me and doesn't cum, i feel like i've failed Him in some way. No, that's not rational, but feelings often contradict our reason, eh?  

For me it's about the pleasure, lust, need of the Top, and nah, i'm not being altruistic or saying i don't matter, those things absolutely matter to me. For me, it's sort of magical to hear His breathing and comments, His sighs and pleasure responses while He is fucking me, then when that builds to a climax and He has an orgasm, i swear it's like His orgasm leaves His body and goes deep into mine.'

It a symbiotic union of desire and need that i crave, i cannot separate the two. i've had Tops who were so turned on that they climaxed as soon as they slid in without any real fuck to speak of, and i've experienced Tops who fuck for an hour before climaxing, both are fucking awesome to me. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

As a top, it's the fuck. First that incredible feeling when my bottom's asshole swallows every inch of my cock and my balls are pressed hard against his hole. Then the hard fucking, making him moan with each thrust up his hole. Then the best bit, when I feel my balls contract and getting ready to shoot and that last 10 seconds when my fuck bull instincts take over and I power fuck my seed deep into him

• Like 1

BOTH

A good top that can really give my hole & body an experience is a wonderful thing, but there is nothing wrong with just letting a guy use my ass to quickly pump one out. I'd love to have a couple days a week of nothing but getting dudes off. I'd take it. 

I feel like it keeps my ass primed for my dudes who like to fuck for a while, putting 3-4 loads in me before he is done. 

If the Top knows what he's doing,  then I'll relish the fuck and the load is a bonus.

However, some Tops haven't mastered The Art of of Topping and fuck ass like they're shocked to be there and can only hump like an anxious rabbit.  Then, it's all about the load.

I may be submissive, but I appreciate a  talented Top

• 2 months later...