Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

Even a bad fuck is enjoyable to me as long as it ends with a  load in my ass. For THAT reason, I chose load.   Yes, I LOVE the sensations of being fucked - the initial pain, the stretch, the tenderness, more stretch, the gape, the feeling of my ass lips being pulled inside out, the pounding, the slamming of his balls against my own, the hair pulling, the hand around my throat, the fingers in my mouth.....  BUT, that moment when I hear him groan and moan and shoot that load inside me..... THAT is my happy place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

as a top, it depends on the mood and the situation, and the fellow mating partner / the bottom… it’s kind of different  according to the shape of  encounter itself. 

Sometimes, if I’m hot and horny for someone in particular, I love to fuck and enjoy being inside of him as long as possible, to fuck him every way possible, and I love my body to be a part of him through intercourse. Unloading into him is just the natural outcome and a must. It’s about being close with him, marking him and having him carry my seed which would make me proud eventually. 

Sometimes I love to fuck from one man to the next, e.g. while group banging. Then I’m more for quantity than quality, sex becomes a fulfillment when sharing it with as many as possible, then it’s about fucking in the first place. I’d let my dick go free and decide on its own, when to unload, no matter in whom. I cherish the memories of group sex, when I fucked almost everyone in the room but was so dizzy that I don’t recall, who finally got my load - and it doesn’t even matter. As memories can be tricky, it still can appear as if I have cum with everyone, which feels incredibly fulfilling. Having shared a load with one of the group thus feels like having shared it with everyone there, as long as I’ve made sure that I have fucked with whoever possible.

And sometimes there are times, when I’m not horny, not in the mood and hardly think of sex (yes, happens, too, at times 😁), and there’d still be a bottom reaching out just to have his hole bred. I don’t mind if I happen to be the next available and handy servicing breeder, just to drop pants, deposit my load in him, get my pants again and go home. Sometimes, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do 💦

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

There is almost nothing like the feel of a hard throbbing manhood entering my ripe little pussy. From the first waking moment until the last thing at night its almost all I crave is to feel a man's dick opening me, filling me and making me quiver with his every thrust. But the only thing better is the climax - the ultimate rush of knowing that my pussy helped make a man cum - lose control - and surrender his seed into my hole. I feel totally complete when I feel a man unload into me and grab me as he delivers every drop he can inside me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I don't see these two (the fuck or the load) as separate.  The one naturally follows the other - or should, barring any late-surfacing "disagreements". The fuck and the Breeding are two parts of the act - one without the other just doesn't scratch the itch for me.

Totally agree. Have had some great quick pump n dumps where the fuck was intense and the load huge, and some longer fucks with different positions and intensity.

8 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Hell Yes !   Totally agree with you - reminds me of times watching black men fucking - breeding and seeding my mother several times - the Joys of her wanting it - taking it - those years growing up - Craving / Obeying and wanting to be breed - seeded by Black Men - I am a Smoking Cum Slut Whore - Bottom Bitch here - Raw the only way !

Hot that you watched your mom taking it like that. I take after my mom in the "many partners" department too, but I've never actually seen her getting railed. Awkwardly, she's walked in on me when I wasn't expecting her to come home and probably needed eye bleach after seeing her sweet boy taking it in the ass. But truth be told, I'd be down to get laid side by side with her if the opportunity presented itself.

• Haha 1

As a bottom, I like the fuck. Feeling his raw cockhead press against my hole, feeling him stretch me open and fill me up, pounding me with long strokes. That’s my favorite part. I love the psychological effect of him giving me his hot semen, but I can’t really feel it with my ass.

Now when I’m sucking cock, getting the load is probably the best part.

• Like 3

Having a dick in me is one of my favorite things but I love taking that load. The feeling of knowing he is draining his balls in me is hot. And I love when he just keeps fucking me and pushes that come in me. I when he pulls out and I put my mouth around it so I get a taste of his load. And after we are done I like knowing his load is in me.

All of that is more enjoyable if I have already taken a load before he fucked me.

• Like 1