What turned you into a bare pig?

Back in my day....70's 80's no one used a condom on me..then Aids came along and a couple guys fucked me with a condom, 2-3 times was enough..never let anyone fuck me after that with a condom. Just does't feel right if it isn't raw; I was at the recreation road park on the charles off the MA pike last year and this guy in a pink shirt and plaid shorts walked up to me on the stump i was sitting on pulled his cock out and asked  if i wanted to blow him..i said YES! He said sorry  i got to put a condom on...

I laughed and said I don't suck rubber dick..i got dildoes at home if i want that.  FOR A BLOW JOB EVEN!

• Like 2

My fuck buddy didn't have condoms, he said he would pull out. He fucked me so good I told him to cum in me and he did, he actually gave me 3 loads that day and now I always get fucked raw.

Didn't start hooking up til college, and then was exclusively fucking with condoms - mostly topped. Then one night I arranged a craigslist hookup (lol remember that site?) and he wanted to fuck me raw. First red flag - he catfished me - probably used pics from 5-6 years prior, and about 100 pounds lighter. But fuck it I was horny. We ended up flip flopping, I came in him, and he shot his thick load in me - went for two rounds each. He said he had never bred someone then gotten bred - hot as fuck. Come to find out a few weeks later, he had given me chlamydia. Got treated, and then switched back to safe only until my current relationship, bf didn't have a condom at the time, let him cum in me and we never looked back.

Been with him 5+ years, but just got on prep and started anon profile on a few sites. Just took 2 anon loads while we were on vacation. Love the feel of a raw cock sliding in and out of me. Doesn't take me long to cum either when I'm fucking a tight hole, have a fantasy to eat out my load out of a freshly bred hole...current bf doesn't let me top him so need to find it elsewhere...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 9:14 AM, bboislim20 said:

Didn't start hooking up til college, and then was exclusively fucking with condoms - mostly topped. Then one night I arranged a craigslist hookup (lol remember that site?) and he wanted to fuck me raw. First red flag - he catfished me - probably used pics from 5-6 years prior, and about 100 pounds lighter. But fuck it I was horny. We ended up flip flopping, I came in him, and he shot his thick load in me - went for two rounds each. He said he had never bred someone then gotten bred - hot as fuck. Come to find out a few weeks later, he had given me chlamydia. Got treated, and then switched back to safe only until my current relationship, bf didn't have a condom at the time, let him cum in me and we never looked back.

Been with him 5+ years, but just got on prep and started anon profile on a few sites. Just took 2 anon loads while we were on vacation. Love the feel of a raw cock sliding in and out of me. Doesn't take me long to cum either when I'm fucking a tight hole, have a fantasy to eat out my load out of a freshly bred hole...current bf doesn't let me top him so need to find it elsewhere...

That's so hot. How often do you cheat?

• 3 weeks later...

I did not have sex until college.  I always went to guy's places to get fucked.  I always assumed they would have condoms and most did.  The few that did not have them, we ended up doing everything but anal.  Then I kept talking to one guy for a long time and eventually we got together.  I felt comfortable with him and he fucked me bare.  I stopped using condoms for the most part and only barebacked.

In the past few years, I had this sexual revolution and went wild.  I wanted fucked by anyone, everyone, anywhere.  Condoms sat in my bedside drawer but were never used.  Some expired for five years already.  It just feels so much better to be skin on skin.  It is natural to fuck bare and shoot seed inside.  I will never go back to using condoms.

I believe my first time being fucked was bareback (guy picked me up in public toilets and took me back to his place), and it just seemed so natural.  Once tried dating a guy who was so afraid of unsafe sex, he wouldn't let me suck him unless he wore a condom (a sexy older guy, but not even being able to suck him off meant the relationship died).

I guess most of the sexual experiences I had cottaging in public toilets ended up being bare too.  From spending a few hours one afternoon next to a harbour getting loaded with raw loads, to blowing my load inside a t-girl while a crowd formed outside the cubicle, who had to wait a bit longer as she sucked my cum & her ass juices from my cock, while smearing it with her lipstick.

These days, if I'm given a condom to use, I find my dick just isn't as hard.  So I've embraced bareback as the only way, and love the feel of the load inside me.

I’ve baebacked prior. What made me become a bareback slut was watching this guy (who became a serious  fwb) play with another bottom in a theater. We were the only 3 there. I was just watching them and stroking lol. Anyway the bottom just took off his pants and went ass up cave down on the couch and took the cock bare. It looked so good. When my future bud was ready to cum he said on you or in you and the bottom said in me. The top then pile drives him and unloads for over a minute and I’m watching every pulse. The top leaves to clean up and I just see that look of satisfaction on the bottom. That’s when I knew