favourite fisting film

On 8/9/2022 at 11:06 PM, BritFFPig said:

I love Chris Cohan ff vids on HDK/Gaslight. Lots of hot daddies when hot sloppy holes 👊🏼

Too right. Triple Play is fucking great, so much ff, dirty verbal and loads of close-ups of loose holes getting pounded by fist or fat cocks. the still is Chris Cohand's pre-ff-cunt having been dped by  RJ's long cock and Will West fat cock. great ffilm

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 00.57.10.png

Edited by eccome
misspelt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Authentic Adventures by Cazzo: [think before following links] https://www.barracksboys.com/movies/34660/authentic-adventures

It's from 1997. The plot and character development is better than everything TIM has ever done, combined.

No, really, the plot and character development. Each of the men is a specific type and they each have a role through the different scenes.

There's an alpha top who gives the other ones orders.

image.png.a32f9e966f76292e2c7e65fa35a884a0.png

This was awe-inspiring to me as a young bareback top.

"You. Fuck him. *vers top unzips, bottom kneels* No, bitch, you're taking it on your back."

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, backtails said:

Authentic Adventures by Cazzo: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.barracksboys.com/movies/34660/authentic-adventures

It's from 1997. The plot and character development is better than everything TIM has ever done, combined.

No, really, the plot and character development. Each of the men is a specific type and they each have a role through the different scenes.

There's an alpha top who gives the other ones orders.

image.png.a32f9e966f76292e2c7e65fa35a884a0.png

This was awe-inspiring to me as a young bareback top.

"You. Fuck him. *vers top unzips, bottom kneels* No, bitch, you're taking it on your back."

Hey totally agree it was one of a series from Cazzo and all very fuckin hot.  Just a pity they wee insistent on use of rubbers for the filming.  

Away from the camera they were totally BB as had the pleasure of meeting a few of the guys at various times in the Berlin sauna which had the nickname the Bareback Sauna and for sure it was 🐷

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, ronnie4u said:

Oink !  Oink !   Oh My !  Yes !  Yes !  Craving to be thee - being like him - he is so Fucking HOT and Beautiful - love to be him !  Please !

fuck, what a stud - watched the scene with him selfsucking and then selffisting - wanna see your of this pig and  his magnificent hole

• 4 weeks later...

One of my favorites is Toolbox Trilogy (Hammered, Drilled and Screwed are the individual movie names) from Raging Stallion. Wilhelm Dragon has one of the hottest fisting scenes ever where he coaxes Eric Evans to use his hole. “Wrap that hole around your wrist” is a great line. Both of these guys are amazing to look at and it’s clear that they both enjoy what they’re doing.
There’s also a scene where Bruce Jennings takes it from Montez Morgan. This could be an educational video showing a bottom how to relax and take a fist. Then there’s Jerek taking it from Michael Soldier. Hot dildo play, ends with Michael’s fist deep in Jerek’s hairy hole.

if you watch it, you’ll see that I like a hot hairy guy, either on top or bottom. But a hairy hole getting fisted is probably my favorite. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

Any thoughts on Axel Abysse? Carnage 1 for example in which Axel and Trent Bloom take it in turns to fist each other's rosebud.

My thoughts on Abysse are easy. I'd marry him in a second and go to town on that hole for the rest of my life and never, ever come up for air.

Edited by NicX24

On 7/8/2023 at 2:16 AM, Johnjohn said:

Any thoughts on Axel Abysse? Carnage 1 for example in which Axel and Trent Bloom take it in turns to fist each other's rosebud.

Or Swine with John Thomas & Bulrog, it is one of the touchstones for my inner sense of piggery.

images (2).jpeg

images.jpeg

images (3).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2