Bear Week - Gran Canaria 26 March - 3 April 2022

I'll be heading back to Gran Canaria for Bear Week 2022 that starts in 7 weeks. Whilst I've been to GC many times, I've never been to a bear week.

Are there any Breeding Zoners that have been to GC Bear Week in the past? Any going this year?

Looking forward to get my holes used as usual, and always of course raw!

Any recommendations from recent GC visitors? 

Hope to meet friends old and new.

Life is slowly getting back to normal in GC. There are still official restrictions in place, but unless the venue is in blatant disregard of these restrictions, you can have good fun almost everywhere. Of course, we're not seeing huge events and big crowds like in past years, but if sex is that you're after - and most of us here are, then GC is a perfect place to be. Bear Week in general can be fun, lots of good men from all over the world. Like with all these events, big numbers don't always translate in big fuck numbers, but chances are that you'll meet many bears looking to quickly, or not, dump a load in your ass. My personal observation over the years is that there are more bears insisting on condoms than others like, say leather men or muscle guys. Of course, there's plenty of bears going raw so you'll most definitely have fun and hole filled up. Fingers crossed Reds will still be open, Zoo will hopefully open soon, and then there's the new Factory behind Yumbo which is supposed to open at end of Feb. It's the guys from the Hole moving closer to Yumbo in a bigger venue.  Noxon is moving aggressively in the bareback space with their Load party at end of Feb. I will check it out and report back:-) Bunker, Box, Construction, TimeoFF will most certainly have their doors open and prices up!.

Hope to see you all in GC in March (even if that means more competition for me LOL)!

15 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Life is slowly getting back to normal in GC. There are still official restrictions in place, but unless the venue is in blatant disregard of these restrictions, you can have good fun almost everywhere. Of course, we're not seeing huge events and big crowds like in past years, but if sex is that you're after - and most of us here are, then GC is a perfect place to be. Bear Week in general can be fun, lots of good men from all over the world. Like with all these events, big numbers don't always translate in big fuck numbers, but chances are that you'll meet many bears looking to quickly, or not, dump a load in your ass. My personal observation over the years is that there are more bears insisting on condoms than others like, say leather men or muscle guys. Of course, there's plenty of bears going raw so you'll most definitely have fun and hole filled up. Fingers crossed Reds will still be open, Zoo will hopefully open soon, and then there's the new Factory behind Yumbo which is supposed to open at end of Feb. It's the guys from the Hole moving closer to Yumbo in a bigger venue.  Noxon is moving aggressively in the bareback space with their Load party at end of Feb. I will check it out and report back:-) Bunker, Box, Construction, TimeoFF will most certainly have their doors open and prices up!.

Hope to see you all in GC in March (even if that means more competition for me LOL)!

Thanks for the update - I’ve been thinking of coming in over but really wasn’t sure it would be worth the long haul flight. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, EuRawBottom said:

Thanks for the update @EuRawBottom I was last in GC October 21 at the tail end of fetish week. Had a great time & met some great guys I'm still in touch with.

I'd heard about the new Factory so looking forward to checking it out. Having been coming to GC for many years, I'm familiar with all the places you've mentioned except TimeoFF (assuming the way you've typed it, it caters to lovers of FF?). Didn't make it to Reds last time, but really must on my next visit.  

So, just crossing off the days, until I'm back (6 weeks to go), best start packing my tees, swim shorts, sun screen & lube supplies!!! 🙂 

Edited by RawUK
typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 3:44 AM, EuRawBottom said:

I will check it out and report back:-) Bunker, Box, Construction, TimeoFF will most certainly have their doors open and prices up!.

Please report back. Thinking of swinging by too

• 4 weeks later...

Brief update on GC... All clubs are open and operating almost as normal. Clubs still have to close at 3:00 AM, but other than that it's all back to regular days. Large events though are not yet planned, but the beaches are filling up and Yumbo is slowly but surely coming back to the old self. WRT dancing it is still not allowed. Canary Islands are the only region in Spain where dancing is still not allowed. Hopefully, this will change next week in time for the Bear week. 

Zoo Bar has recently re-opened and as expected is a bottom's paradise as tops rush to this place and I found the ratio to be almost 1 top to 1 bottom, which is awesome. Reds is good too, although, like every other club, there's more bottoms than tops. Still, if you are a dedicated bottom, you can still leave the place with a few loads. The Factory (ex Hole), is a hit and miss place. Since they announced the move to the new location, they also close 2 nights a week  (Mon & Tue) . Move is expected sometime end of March. New location is just behind Yumbo so hopefully will attract even more customers. All in all, Hole / Factory is a good place to be but I guess everyone is waiting for the new digs.  Noxon Bar, has started a new monthly party called Load. It is pure bareback and attracts a wide crowd as many dudes were sporting the biohazard or scorpios tatoos. But the place is relatively small and, again, 5-10 bottoms fighting to get one top's load. Strong Construction has an extended schedule, from 4pm onwards. Not much happening at 4, but I was there one day between 6 and 8 and was pleasantly surprised to get a few nice fucks and a couple of loads from mostly locals (probably local workers after or before their shift).  TimEoFF for the FF lovers is less crowded but if FF is your thing, there is usually a constant supply of hands of various sizes. Definitely more FF tops than FF bottoms on the night i went there. But warning, the club is very much geared towards FF so if you go there,  prepare to open up your hole because that's what tops are there for. They will not just fuck you. They may stick their cocks in your cunt but that would be a side dish. Your cunt and their hands is the main course lol. 

If anyone reading this post will be in GC for the Bear Week and see me in these clubs, stop by and say Hello. I usually sport a BreedWell jock and I have a BBBH tattoo on my chest.  See you there boyz!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally booked my trip to GC, first time ever. Noxon bar better deliver because I am triple digits behind in load count because of this cursed pandemic and I have to catch up.