Are you (bottoms) ok with top using condom but getting his cum into you some other way?

I wonder..would you (as a bottom) be ok with too using condom but later getting his cum into you on some other way - cum from condom into butt by syringe, you having to clean the condom empty with your mouth, etc.?

The replies to this are going to be tediously predictable and similar, so I have to think a little harder on the question to figure out what it really implies. You’re asking men on a site devoted to bareback fucking if a) they’re okay if a Top uses a condom b) as long as they get the cum some other way.

Well - why bother fucking at all, then? Why not just go to the bathhouse and panhandle with a tin cup labeled “loads only”? Why bother with all that irksome and laborious cleaning out and painful anal intercourse when you could just get on with the business of efficient cum collecting? Why not just walk around with a container giving handjobs until it’s full?

(Note that a question like this isn’t often asked in a cocksucking context - nobody likes giving head to a condom.)

How can anyone answer this question in the affirmative without waving a flag that says “It’s all about me and the vital importance of getting what I want”?

For me, I have to answer it the other way around - I very much prefer the Top not use a condom, but it’s all about him; and he’s under no obligation to cum in, on or near me. If he does, it’s an honor and a gift of his intimacy. If he doesn’t but still enjoyed his fuck, I’ve once again fulfilled my purpose.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2022 at 7:30 AM, Bisub said:

I wonder..would you (as a bottom) be ok with too using condom but later getting his cum into you on some other way - cum from condom into butt by syringe, you having to clean the condom empty with your mouth, etc.?

Or he fucks the condom i to you and cums inside saying oops i guess it slipped off

On 2/10/2022 at 11:16 AM, ErosWired said:

The replies to this are going to be tediously predictable and similar, so I have to think a little harder on the question to figure out what it really implies. You’re asking men on a site devoted to bareback fucking if a) they’re okay if a Top uses a condom b) as long as they get the cum some other way.

Well - why bother fucking at all, then? Why not just go to the bathhouse and panhandle with a tin cup labeled “loads only”? Why bother with all that irksome and laborious cleaning out and painful anal intercourse when you could just get on with the business of efficient cum collecting? Why not just walk around with a container giving handjobs until it’s full?

(Note that a question like this isn’t often asked in a cocksucking context - nobody likes giving head to a condom.)

How can anyone answer this question in the affirmative without waving a flag that says “It’s all about me and the vital importance of getting what I want”?

For me, I have to answer it the other way around - I very much prefer the Top not use a condom, but it’s all about him; and he’s under no obligation to cum in, on or near me. If he does, it’s an honor and a gift of his intimacy. If he doesn’t but still enjoyed his fuck, I’ve once again fulfilled my purpose.

I think it is a fair question as we all have our different kinks and quirks. Sorry, English is not my first language but if I understand you correctly, you do not mind getting fucked by a guy wearing condom, right? As for collecting cum, I am sure that there are people who are into it. I know a guy who collects it and then insert to a bottom as lube.
As for myself, I don’t care if the top fucks me with a condom or not, as long as I get the fuck. At my age and being an Asian, I can’t be too choosy. A condomed fuck is better than no fuck at all.

With regards to taking cum from a syringe or eating from a condom, it’s not my thing. That also reminds me of piss play. While I love getting piss fucked and swallow piss directly from the tap, getting piss through a funnel or drinking it from a bottle just doesn’t do anything to me at all. Why bother? I always thought. That said, if I am spun enough, I am open to the idea, any idea. Lol

3 hours ago, chemslut84 said:

I think it is a fair question as we all have our different kinks and quirks. Sorry, English is not my first language but if I understand you correctly, you do not mind getting fucked by a guy wearing condom, right? As for collecting cum, I am sure that there are people who are into it. I know a guy who collects it and then insert to a bottom as lube.
As for myself, I don’t care if the top fucks me with a condom or not, as long as I get the fuck. At my age and being an Asian, I can’t be too choosy. A condomed fuck is better than no fuck at all.

The thing about the way this question is put - whether the OP intended it this way I couldn’t say - is that it isn’t simply “Are you okay with getting fucked with a condom?” Nor is it simply “Are you okay with getting fucked if the Top doesn’t cum in you?” Both of these questions get asked repeatedly on here in one form or another, and they’re fairly straightforward.

The test of this question though, comes when you invert it - “Would you be against taking a condom if you knew you weren’t getting a load, but you’d take it if you were?” It suddenly boils the whole thing down to asking whether the bottom is purely motivated by what he can get for himself.

If a guy answers, “l’ll take a condom fuck, but only if I get a condomful at the end” you know that his focus isn’t on that Top’s pleasure, or even the enjoyment of sex - he’s conditioned the whole event on whether he gets a little bag if fluid at the end. It almost sounds like a drug deal, and considering the reason why bottoms end up craving cum, to a degree it is.

If a guy answers, “I never take a condom in my ass no matter what - If he’s going to cum, it’s going deep in me where it belongs” then again, the choice has been conditioned on the substance, not the experience, and not the other individual.

There are plenty of reasons why men dislike, and refuse, condoms. Yes, I will take a condom in my cunt, because if a Top has decided to fuck me, it’s my duty to submit to him, not question his preferences. That doesn’t mean I like it. But it never, not ever once, occurs to me to think that I might refuse a Top because he might not inseminate me. A load from a Top is a gift and a high honor, and I find any bottom taking an attitude that he’s not puttin’ out unless he gets his prize a little distasteful. The whole focus some people have on “I just want cum, all the cum I can get” is distasteful, because it just smacks of self-absorption and greed.

I was once invited to join a couple of other bottoms in a hotel room because they were planning on rounding up several Tops for group play. After I arrived, he informed me, “Just so you know, I’m taking all the loads.” He proceeded to demonstrate that he was every bit the douche that made him sound like, and I left. There’s just a type of bottom out there I have very little patience for.

I guess i'm a selfish sub slut bottom and poz to prove it. I haven't been fucked by anyone in 30 years or more who used a condom. nor would i let anyone fuck me with one.

Being poz i'm fueled by the thought of a guys seed GROWING IN ME FOR REAL. Didnt start out that way but once i found out it made me incredibly whorny to think i get knocked up with  a new strain every time i'm USED. i want a MAN who takes pleasure in putting his seed in my cunt..i like the process, before, during and after. To me it ain't sex with a condom, the guys that USE me feel the same way..skin to skin..it doesn't feel right with a condom and there's no wet hole as proof i was USED properly. What am i suppose to do, plug the crisco in my hole when they are done...my last two wives knew i was poz...and i used a condom on them out of concern for them, as far as a DOM using me? The only thing i want him concerned with is planting his seed in me.  I don't think it's selfish, i think it's just about finding the right partners. my second wife was British, and thought she was the queen of England i swear, she was the laziest woman i was ever married to but the one thing she never failed to do was squirt some anti aids foam up her cunt while i was putting on my condom, my last wife well i wore one because she was the love of my life and didn't want anything to happen to her with all the responsibility she had in coming years to her kids and grandkids and i wanted to make sure she'd be around for them.  i'll take my 13 inch over a wrapped dick..thank you. at least there's something to leave it when i'm done

I always end up on the side of "beggars cant be choosers" if thats spelled right? lol. Not that we beg but ill take cum no matter how they want to leave it. Learned from different posts here that frozen cum in a condom can make great lube if inserted 😜