What is the smallest cock you would suck?

Bigdickdaddy

On 2/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, Bigdickdaddy said:

What is the smallest cock you would suck?

No limit. If he's an adult. I'll suck it and swallow whatever load he has. Men with micropenis can be so appreciative when I devote myself to worship of their cock and insist that they feed me.

• Like 1

Smallest sucked was 3-4", less than a mouthful.  Smallest i ever tried to suck but could not - <2".  This was at a local park him standing up, me kneeling.  If he was on his back, probably could have. 

Felt really bad for the dude.  Damn.  I would be thinking of a sex change.

11 minutes ago, bocini said:

I have a micro penis when hard 2.5 inches..   and thin. It's been described as a ugly penis too.

It's lilly white and all wrinkly.

Some try to suck it but most refuse.

Show me your tiny cock bud...so sexy!!!

On 3/30/2022 at 6:44 AM, bocini said:

I have a micro penis when hard 2.5 inches..   and thin. It's been described as a ugly penis too.

It's lilly white and all wrinkly.

Some try to suck it but most refuse.

I would suck you as much as you want. Micropenis is a lot of fun to suck. I love it.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:30 AM, RandyCubby said:

smallest cock I ever sucked also shot the most. when he started coming, he was like a lawn sprinkler. I loved it

Right!  Lot of small dicks get passed up so arrive hard & full of cum, so I never say "No" 😛

• Like 1