My Slide

• 2 weeks later...

Luving this story Neely...keep "it" Up!!! Soooooo fuckin HOT...biohazard, Rainbow colored bareback sperms, intertwined PS+ tats, pierced nips and a PA...And toxic Poz Not on meds...sizzlin...now it's Joe's turn..."rite of passage," it's something all of us gay boys secretly need and crave. 🍆💦☣️🦂🎁😈🐷😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay guys, I have a new poz bf so been giving my attention to him for a while! 

Chapter 14

The drinks were flowing , and there was a party atmosphere. I got Joe to one side, and asked him how he felt. ‘I’m sorry I didn’t know I was poz when we fucked ‘ I said ‘otherwise I wouldn’t have cum in you’ . ‘I know’ Joe replied. ‘ The thing is I’ve always known with Luke that I would become poz at some point, I just didn’t know when’ . Joe seemed resigned. ‘Look we’ve only fucked a couple of times looking at my dates’ I said’ it may be you’ve dodged a bullet and you’re still neg, there’s nothing definite yet, you can stay safe from now’ I replied. 

‘Things have changed though’ he countered’ you’re poz and fine with it, I’ve always suspected Ty was poz and even Sally is poz now, I’m guessing Ty has bred her. Come with me’ 

Joe grabbed my hand and led me to the toilets, and took me to a cubicle. He turned and kissed me, before quickly getting on his knees and fishing my stiffening cock out of my trousers . He started sucking me to full hardness. ‘I’ve never been fucked by a pierced cock, and now I know it’s poz too, I want u to fuck me and make sure. I want to be in our club, not looking in from the outside’ 

He stood up and bent over. I knelt and rimmed his hole, spreading his cheeks. ‘Are you totally sure you want this?’ I checked. ‘Fuck yes, I want you to fuck my hole and gift me, just do it!’ Joe called. I didn’t need a second opportunity. I slid my cock in as he backed on to me. ‘Fuck that feels good, knowing I have a poz cock filling my hole’ Joe whispered. 
‘ You will have some poz cum inside you soon enough, I’m going to make sure you’re poz tonigh Joe’ I whispered back as I started fucking him.  ‘ Fuck me fuck me’ Joe kept whispering whilst wanking his own cock. I could feel my come rising and then just slammed into him before cumming. ‘Here it is your poz seed ‘ I said as I unloaded into him. ‘Keep it in you’ I ordered as we both dressed and left the cubicle to join the group. 

‘I was just having a chat with Joe, he’s ok now I told the group. Luke went over to chat with him, and Sally came over to me. ‘ I can tell you’ve done more than chat’ she said. ‘Tell me’ . ‘He wanted me to breed him properly’ I said. He thinks Ty is poz, that’s how you’ve got it probably, and he didn’t want to be the only one, and he wanted my pierced cock to make sure.’ 

Sally said nothing for a minute. ‘. Gino mentioned your regime of medication when we were in the clinic. He is pro poz ist he?’ I nodded. ‘Does that mean you’re not taking any for a while?’ I nodded again. She paused. ‘I don’t know what it is, I never wanted to be poz, but now I’ve probably been given it something has changed in me. ‘ I actually want a full positive test, it’s almost as though I’ve been freed , to be who I want to be. I can’t explain it’ she continued. ‘But now I want to make sure I have it, and I want to stay off meds for a while too. We go back so far, I really want to believe that you have given it me now I want it. I know you don’t do girls but I want your cock in my arse one time and cum in me so your poz cum can make sure.’ She looked me in the eye. ‘ I mean it,Ty knows’ 

We left the club briefly, walking down the side. Sally went between the bins at the back of the club. She hitched her skirt up and bent over ‘Just fuck my arse with that poz cock, I just want it’ I looked at her nice arse, and wanted it one last time. I slid in slowly before picking up rhythm. ‘ you love poz cock don’t you my little poz bitch’ I tried dirty talk’Fuck yes I’m just a poz pussy girl now, I just want as muck poz cock and any cock in me as I can’ she panted ‘fucking breed me Neil’  Her words tipped me over the edge and I came hard in her arse. ‘That should do it’ I whispered ‘thank you’ she whispered back, pecking me on the cheek. 

we rejoined the club and enjoyed the rest of the night. I spoke again to Sally ‘ you don’t have to do Phil and Steve’s night next week you know. ‘ I said. ‘It will be filthy. I’m expecting to be put in a sling and just fucked as a piece of meat bareback for anyone. ‘ ‘I know’ Sally said. ‘I’m not naive. I know what’s likey to be involved. You’ve forgotten you’ve turned me into a tart now, I want to do It’ ‘Ok it’s not for everyone, as long as you know……..’  I was looking forward to that night ……..

to be continued……

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay guys….

Chapter 15

it was the evening of Phil and Steve’s party. I had to admit I was a little nervous and had arranged for Sally to call round first. We were going to go together, and would have a couple of drinks to loosen up. Sally arrived and was looking sensational. She had a low top on, showing off her black widow poz tattoo. ‘ I’ve had some more work done - do you want to see? ‘ she asked. ‘Of course’ I replied. She pulled her top down and  showed me her newly pierced nipples. ‘That’s not all ‘ she continued. She hoisted up her skirt and showed me her pussy. She was totally smooth but has ring piercings in her pussy lips and a purple ribbon was tied through them, preventing access to her pussy. ‘ It’s my ass only tonight ‘ she said.

It looked hot but I wasn’t sure the ribbon would last the night. We made our way to Steve’s venue and knocked on the door. It swung open and we handed the red invitation card to the doorman, who I recognised as Mo, a friend of Phil’s . He showed us to our changing rooms. We were given a bin liner for our clothes and another containing what we were going to wear at the party. All I had was a collar,harness and a pair of leather shorts of sorts, but no rear was in them so my ass was exposed, and my cock was exposed from the front.  Sally’s outfit was pretty similar. Just then the door opened and a young guy came in. I recognised him as Archie, the twink from the sauna and Gino’s assistant. He was nervous. ‘Hi’ I said, ‘didn’t expect to see you here’ . ‘Gino said I would like it, it would give me what he thought I would need’ he replied. ‘ By the way, I don’t know if you know , I’ve tested positive too’ he said. ‘ the only guy who fucked me and who was poz is you, so you must have converted me’ ‘I’m sorry I ventured’ I didn’t know the first time’ . ‘It’s ok, if im honest I secretly wanted it. I was so turned on by that chat you had with Gino in the clinic. I knew I felt the same way, I was just scared, that’s all. Now it’s happened it’s a weight off my mind. Gino says it’s best to stay off meds for a while as well, like both of you.’ He knows me, and has said tonight will free me’ . 

We were all changed and brought into the main room. There were three other guys dressed like us, but they looked young twinks like Archie too. We had to fetch drinks but soon we were mingling. There must have been twenty guys there. I lost sight of Sally with three black guys, I was talking to two older guys , when I felt a hand on my ass, a finger slipping into my lubed hole. ‘ that’s what I like’ a voice whispered in my ear ‘ a hole ready to take any cock… especially a poz one like mine’ .I felt pressure on my shoulders and sank to my knees. Before I knew it three cocks were in front of my face. I started sucking alternately on them all. I wanted their loads in my mouth. However, they had other ideas. I was positioned on my knees, still sucking cock but poz guy had gone behind my and slipped in my ass. He was fucking me and was whispering ‘ I love a good poz slut taking my seed’ . It wasnt long before he came in me with a growl, and another cock replaced him. I was still sucking the first guys cock and this time he came in my mouth, I swallowed hungrily, as the guy fucking me unloaded a second load in my ass.  ‘Good boy, take it like a bitch,’ he growled as he came. 

I was hoisted up on my feet with cum still dripping from my ass, and lead to another room. A blindfold was put on me and I was lifted up. I soon realised I was being strapped into a sling. A cock made its way into my mouth as I felt my ass being worked on. I was given a hit of poppers and felt fingers being inserted. ‘ we will destroy this ass tonight. He will take a fist even if it splits him’ I took another hit of poppers and was conscious of my ass feeling as though it was on fire ‘ that’s it , get it right in him’ the voice said. I was taking my first fist. The cock came out of my mouth . ‘Open wide’ I did as I was told ‘ I felt a stream of piss hit me. 

I became aware of a female voice next to me as my ass was being stretched. It was Sally. ‘Get her tight in that sling as well ‘ a voice said. We were in back to back slings. ‘That bitch knows what she wants too , get the scissors, and cut those ribbons. She is getting black poz cum in every hole but she has to beg’ ‘please I want cock’ Sally whimpered’ you on birth control?’ ‘No’ she replied, ‘ even better, we’re gonna cum in your ass and pussy, knock you up both ways you black cock whore’ I could tell Sally was turned on by her whimpers but then focussed on my ass as a cock replaced the fist in my ass and another made its way into my mouth. 

I don’t know how long I was in the sling as I was exhausted by the time I was released. I felt full of cum and when I felt my ass it was loose and clearly well used. I put my clothes on over my party wear and was bundled into a taxi with Sally. Somehow we’re made it to my flat where we both went in , in silence. I just wanted to sleep. Sally went to the spare room. We would discuss the events tomorrow ……………

• Like 12
  • Piggy 2