I only like anon sex!

hungry_hole

54 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

Well that’s intriguing. What have you done that the men of the RCMP won’t let a slut like you into the country - or their pants?  😈

Something happened on January 6th.  It's best not to talk about it.

I definitely enjoy anonymous sex -- as in i don't need to know your name, address, status or next of kin to put my dick in you or take your nut -- Plus, there's nothing hotter than an occasional blindfolded fuck and go or swapping loads w/ a stud in a dark room or sauna.

That being said, i'm an equal opportunity fucker -- I do have several (a dozen give or take) regular fuck buds that i enjoy immensely. There can be something equally awesome about men who recognize your face, know how to work your body and enjoy a drink with you before or after breeding. Some of these trusted men know how to push my limits, enjoy a hot makeout session and may stay the night or take a weekend trip together (which of course always involves more fucking!) -- i guess variety is the spice of life and sex.

• Upvote 1

It seems most - or almost all - guys love anon sex the most. 

That may be out of convenience (i.e. sex-on-demand) or merely recognition/acceptance of who and what they were born to become.  Anon Breeding - particularly in backrooms, darkrooms -  obviates all the other areas of potential social engagement, and isolates the requirement to Breed into one, unadulterated series of only sexual events.  Anon sex also has the advantage of magnifying, deepening, increasing the thrill of rutting with many men at the same time.  Nothing but Cocks breeding Holes.  

If there's a chance encounter with a guy that may turn out to be relationship material, well - that's fine. It can be explored or not. But, to me, that's a whole 'nother kettle of ... well ... Holes.

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If there's a chance encounter with a guy that may turn out to be relationship material, well - that's fine. It can be explored or not.

Finding a partner at a sauna is not a bad idea because the masks are off. I knew of a couple who met at the sauna. One of the guys who was a bottom was in the orgy room, with his ass up in the air. The other, who was a top, walked into the orgy room and watched the guy getting fucked. He waited and gave him a second load. They exchanged info and they have now been 15 years together. They met in an anonymous kinky environment which really helped their relationship.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anon is great. No conversations, no small talk etc. Just got right yo plowing my holes. It seems though many guys on apps say they want no strings anon sex but then they started asking all sorts of questions and want multiple face pics etc.  How is that anon??? When I,m looking I will post pics of my hole do they can see what they are going to plow but I' m going to be ass up face down possibly even blindfold so why they need to see my face and smile😁

• Like 2

Always hooded or blindfolded.  Get myself set up in hotel.  Lights down, door open.  A little bit of fear and uncertainty, a little risk.    All adds to the excitement. 

Funny though i post I don’t care about size but when i post for anon i seem to get bigger cocks.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Finding a partner at a sauna is not a bad idea because the masks are off

Exactly.  The masks are lying in the trash can, where they belong.  I met mine at the tubs, and we had 30 years of doing a lot of sexually exciting stuff together (or, sometimes separately).  When the "real" guy is there, in-the-flesh, doing what he must, it's the perfect venue for honesty between the two.  

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, rahtop said:

Most of the time I want to fuck anon. I'm not interested in any kind of talk or getting to see or know anyone 😉 Just come over with your ass pre lubed or I'll come to you and be ready to fuck  😉 

Okay, I want that to happen for me. I can have my ass pre-lubed ready for your pleasure. No talk, just position me the way you want to fuck me, do a good job, and you'll know you've done a good job when you see a smile on my face as I'm leaving. I can also suck your cock if you want me to. Many tops want me to suck their cocks until they explode in my mouth, then they want to introduce their cocks to my ass for a good, aggressive fuck. Interested? How long and thick is your cock?

• 1 month later...

I had a guy years ago in Denver that would organize everything. I would get to his house at a certain time get blindfolded then ass up and he would have guys come and use me. I had no contact with them and never saw them, never knew how many there would be. I love that and would do it again and again. It pretty much ruined regular sex. I’m married now and I think about that all the time while I fuck my wife. I would still love to do it again sometime but but moved to Los Angeles. Anyone interested?

• Like 1

As a cumdump I enjoy getting fucked anonymously. And it’s pure mental pleasure. 

It’s like I am giving total freedom for the man. I don't see him, I don't know who he is. So he can enjoy without any reciprocation, he can even be bad at sex, who cares?

Anon sex is pure non judgmental and free sex. In a society based on performance and reciprocation, anon sex is out or the norm and liberating.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, depravedslut said:

As a cumdump I enjoy getting fucked anonymously. And it’s pure mental pleasure. 

It’s like I am giving total freedom for the man. I don't see him, I don't know who he is. So he can enjoy without any reciprocation, he can even be bad at sex, who cares?

Anon sex is pure non judgmental and free sex. In a society based on performance and reciprocation, anon sex is out or the norm and liberating.

You are right! Anon sex is just what it is, there to take loads or unload, no strings attached, no hang-ups, no questions and small talks. Ass up taking strangers cock in the ass or fucking a willing hole. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, hungry_hole said:

I knew of a couple who met at the sauna.

I met my life-partner in a very similar circumstance, at the baths.  Both of us were busy being who and what we were/are - "masks off", as it were - and we had 30 wonderful years together.  While it's not all that likely, it can and does happen !!

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, rahtop said:Most of the time I want to fuck anon. I'm not interested in any kind of talk or getting to see or know anyone 😉 Just come over with your ass pre lubed or I'll come to you and be ready to fuck  😉 

Exactly this! For me anonymous hookups are are the same as doing sports, watching a movie, going out for some beers. It’s relaxing! I have a regular twink boy which I am fucking weekly for over 4 years. Never ever we have spoken a word. He sends a message (or I do), i get over there and he waits ass up face down blindfolded ready to take my dick and loadS. Only Words spoken is when he begs me to breed him. 

Very recently, he started asking to have a drink together, to smoke a cigarette together, to cuddle and talk a bit. For me, this is a turnoff. The twink boy is only an instrument, a divine ass to breed, a Good mouth to fill but not a friend. I have more than enough friends and not looking for complications in my life. I am only looking for cum hungry boys, begging for dick and juice. That’s the true core of anon sex. Don’t ask me to be your lover, ask me to tear your ass apart. Long live anon sex! Lights out, music on and play! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1