Having sex when getting a Massage

cman54

I have read about bathhouses where you can also book (paid) time with a masseur. There are no bathhouses around where I live but I always wondered if those are 'real' massages or if it is their job to get to a Happy Ending as quickly as possible. 

I did get a few massages on vacations from guys who advertised as masseurs on a gay site but it never involved sex, it was purely professional. Only once did I get a massage where the masseur massaged my prostate to get me off, but no fucking.

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

I have read about bathhouses where you can also book (paid) time with a masseur. There are no bathhouses around where I live but I always wondered if those are 'real' massages or if it is their job to get to a Happy Ending as quickly as possible. 

I did get a few massages on vacations from guys who advertised as masseurs on a gay site but it never involved sex, it was purely professional. Only once did I get a massage where the masseur massaged my prostate to get me off, but no fucking.

Yeah, pleasuredrome in London has a masseur that you can book time with next to the jacuzzi and the masseurs give massages typically between 2 - 6pm (but they also cost extra of course)

• Moderators
On 3/10/2022 at 7:29 PM, NLbear said:

The ones I used to get at a sex club in SF were straight ahead therapeutic. in fact, that was how I met the masseur who is the best I've ever encountered. still miss his work 20 years later. 

It's a fun experience!  I used to see a masseuse that started with massages only.  In time he was finger fucking me and sucking my cock.  I was soon offered his cock to suck before he straddled me and sat on my harden.

Eventually,  he was finishing our sessions up my ass and painting my insides with his load.

• Like 3

On 3/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, BBArchangel said:

I realize I’m in the minority on this, but when I want a massage I want a massage by an actual CMT who knows what he’s doing. I don’t want a handjob or a blowjob or a quick fuck.

I'm generally with you on this. I like having an amazing massage without wondering if something is or is not going to happen. I did, however, have one incredible massage that surprisingly led to more, never saw it coming until the very end. He was a crazy hot Latino guy, kind of football player build, with a sexy as fuck accent. Awesome massage, one of the best I've had, and I was totally fine with it being just a massage. 
Things changed at the very end and he got me off and I sucked his beautiful cock that was pouring precum. Needless to say I had a few return visits and always left with a mouthful:)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’ve never understood how this sort of thing happens (outside of a bathhouse/sex club venue) where the masseur could be serving clients who are straight more often than not, and would run a risk of a negative reaction to any kind of sexual advance. How would he know that the client he’s working on was a candidate for ‘special attention’?

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’ve never understood how this sort of thing happens (outside of a bathhouse/sex club venue) where the masseur could be serving clients who are straight more often than not, and would run a risk of a negative reaction to any kind of sexual advance. How would he know that the client he’s working on was a candidate for ‘special attention’?

My experience has been with masseurs who advertise on gay massage sites or in the gay publication here in Denver. Obviously not all are gonna offer more than a massage, but every guy but one has headed in that direction for me over the years. I never initiate or push it but wait for their signals - all of the sudden their shirt is off, their crotch seems to be brushing my hand a lot, every touch seems to make contact with my balls. That sort of thing:)

It's happened to me several times but I've learned I much prefer just a massage.

A big part of it is to relax and if I get  hj/bj/sex, then I'm getting ramped up and totally destroys the whole relax vibe. 
Especially at the end.  

So if it's gonna happen, I prefer at the start or middle so at least by the end of it, I walk away feeling relaxed. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:29 PM, NLbear said:

I’ve found in wealthier countries they tend to be expensive and legit (if sensual) massages. In poorer countries, they immediately start trying to upcharge you for “additional” services. In those places, they have no intention of providing a real massage at all and, if that’s what you’re looking for, not worth the money. 

On 3/13/2022 at 3:38 AM, ErosWired said:

I totally agree with this observation. Also, most of the "professional" massages I have received were conducted by a female therapist. So it was never gonna happen...

Having said that, I own a massage table - and I LOVE giving a relaxing and sensual rub. I am not an RMT, just an amateur who has been told that I have a very good touch, or good hands - to which I reply - you should try my mouth and sweet ass. I am also very slutty and have no problem taking it "all the way". If you have never had a slutty cheerleader rub you down and encouraging you to slide your excited man-hood up under the cheer skirt - then come see me...we will have a great time.

If you try Adam4Adam, there are "professional profiles" (mostly masseurs) who offer therapeutic and erotic massages. I've questioned a couple and dropped a hint that something might arouse me for more. One indicated that it 'was included with the service". Read that as you will. It likely comes down to those who will and those who won't. This particular one noted that he performed body-to-body massage.