How do you get attention at Bathhouses?

valleyvers

6 minutes ago, Muscledadbod said:

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in. 

Black = Top

White = Bottom

Gray = Vers

This way there is no guess work involved. 

I agree then you would know who to aim for

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

For general advertising, I wear a jock, throw my towel over my shoulder, wear my Jack of Spades temporary tattoo, put messages on the whiteboard/chalkboard if there is one.

Just bought some Jack of Spades tattoos for me and my husband. 😈

• Like 2

11 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

bottoms - wear a jock or other gear that shows your exposed ass instead of the standard issued towel.  Last time I did that I was getting fucked in the hallway 50 feet after I walked out of my room.

Tops - don't be shy to grab your cock through your towel, or even pull your towel away and stroke you cock if you see someone you wanna fuck.

Don't be shy or hard to get - literally everyone is there to fuck - you're not gonna get every cock or ass you want, but there will be plenty to go around if you're not TOO picky or playing hard to get.

10 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Yes, a jock is a good sign but I prefer to be more explicit because too many guys wear jocks. Because I like getting a room I place some signs that glow in the dark  in my room that leave no doubt that I'm a bottom. Usually the signs say things like "Cumdump" or "Cream My Hole" and when I visit bathhouses in Montreal, signs in French such as "Trou à fourrer" ("Hole to be filled", or something like that). I was once at sauna GI-Joe in Montreal where I have placed a French sign and after fucking me and breeding me he admitted to me that the sign was what made him come into my room. Many guys get turned-on by a slutty hole, even bottoms. 

Never thought about the jock/thong/gstring approach if I'm a bottoming mood. Going to have to try that next time I hit a bathhouse. Hopefully in the next two weeks Ill be able to go to one again

I walk around in a thong and in the booth I lie face down ass up. I have a big sloppy hole ready to be fucked. Somedays I get fucked and seeded alot.  For me this is the way to show I am a horny bottom. I am still looking for a tatoo artist that wants to tattoo the bii hazard sign around my hole

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Yes, a jock is a good sign but I prefer to be more explicit because too many guys wear jocks. Because I like getting a room I place some signs that glow in the dark  in my room that leave no doubt that I'm a bottom. Usually the signs say things like "Cumdump" or "Cream My Hole" and when I visit bathhouses in Montreal, signs in French such as "Trou à fourrer" ("Hole to be filled", or something like that). I was once at sauna GI-Joe in Montreal where I have placed a French sign and after fucking me and breeding me he admitted to me that the sign was what made him come into my room. Many guys get turned-on by a slutty hole, even bottoms. 

Terrific idea man!

14 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in.

That's a great idea, Muscledadbod !!!   It never occurred to me.  It might take the mysterious suspense out of the equation, which some guys like, but it would definitely make things a lot more clear.  

I find eye contact is enough for a guy to register his interest (or disinterest). Guys that are not interested usually look away quickly and I do the same. I suppose there might be some shy newbies that look away to be coy, but I won’t approach a guy who won’t look at me. 

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That's a great idea, Muscledadbod !!!   It never occurred to me.  It might take the mysterious suspense out of the equation, which some guys like, but it would definitely make things a lot more clear.  

It is a great idea!  Unless it’s a naked night…😜

10 minutes ago, gingerdaddyG said:

And the last time I was at my local sauna I noticed that they had coloured arm bands available indicating preference 😈

one of the midland saunas has different coloured bands for top, bottom and vers as well as for safe or bb

21 minutes ago, iman2004 said:

one of the midland saunas has different coloured bands for top, bottom and vers as well as for safe or bb

I think I’m going to ‘no towel Thursday’ this week and hoping that my cum pig tag will get the message across. 💦☣️😈

• Like 1