Cheating cumslut

To make it brief:

-Cumslut bottom.

-On PreP.

-On average 100 different men breed me a year.

-Truely believe my purpose on earth is to take loads to please any top that approaches me.

-Met a perfect guy. Dating for a year. He thinks I am faithful. But I can't stop being a cumslut? Often I have other mens' cum inside me when I am with him, and he doesn't know.

Advice? 

Don't want to lose him, but I don't want him to get sick from me.

• Piggy 1

We all have to make our own decisions, it's your life and i would not presume to try an impose my notions on anyone, or make them universal. 

That said, and since you are asking.

i question if the guy you are with is "a perfect guy" (for you)?  Personally, i see nothing wrong with an open relationship, but to me, cheating is just that: "cheating."   It's hiding and lying about who you are and what you want/need. "Perfect" means complete, but your relationship is not complete, you are leaving out parts of your self with your partner. You are presenting an image, not your true or whole self, so your relationship is not perfect or complete. 

To me, if you want whole or complete ("perfect"), you need to be with a person you can be your whole or complete self with, and you really do not have him to "lose," nor does he have you. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, shaved_thong_lover said:

To make it brief:

-Cumslut bottom.

-On PreP.

-Truely believe my purpose on earth is to take loads to please any top that approaches me.

-Met a perfect guy. Dating for a year. He thinks I am faithful. But I can't stop being a cumslut? Often I have other mens' cum inside me when I am with him, and he doesn't know.

Advice? 

I can 100% relate to u and situation.  I got my first bf officially right before I started going to college but it was after I got bred and dommed for time.  It confirmed I was a bottom bitch, bad timing I had that awaking right before going into my first relationship.  It only took like 3-6 months until I cheated and cheated again and again.  Couldn't past the thrill of it but selfishly wanting him but also wanting all the dyck I could get while being the hoe I was that def wasn't for him.   Eventually I got caught and it ended badly.  It would be a theme for all my relationships after that.  I cheated in everyone of them and got caught in all but one.  It led me to a place right now that I would prefer to be single that way when my hoe "phase" is over then I might be in one without giving it up too any dude that says hello lol.  All that being said if your not ready to stop you won't, if you are truly in the same boat as I was and ur guy won't be into sharing it might be better to see if you two can take a break or anything other than him finding out and permanently damaging the relationship 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 3/25/2022 at 6:54 AM, shaved_thong_lover said:

To make it brief:

-Cumslut bottom.

-On PreP.

Advice? 

Tallslenderguy said it. You are not with a "perfect guy" because the "perfect guy" for you would accept you having sex with others. Moreover, you are treating him like shit by lying to him, and if you think it's OK to treat "perfect" guys like shit, then you don't deserve a perfect guy.

Tell him and be prepared for him to walk away. If he doesn't, great. Maybe there's something to salvage. But as it stands right now, you aren't in a relationship; you're cheating on someone who thinks he's in a relationship. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

my perfect bf would be a slutty boy that loves to take loads and come home so daddy can fuck them deeper into his ass and lets daddy's friends and strangers breed him. Prefer him poz or chasing

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...