When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

On 4/1/2022 at 1:45 PM, Guest said:

What do you guys prefer or think about when a guy shoots his load in your mouth do you prefer his cock in your mouth just the tip or his full cock or open mouth and waiting for his load as he wants?

I always swallow so my preference is to have the cock in my mouth, outside the cum will be wasted and I love cum to much not to get every drop. If  feel like I really want to taste the cum  then I would have the head of cock just in my mouth , but if I want the cum to do down my throat fast and if I suspect if will a big load  then the head and shaft will be in my mouth.  Then again you are surprised how quickly someone might cum because yur cock sucking skills always get praise , so you have to ready for those fast cummers and position the cock and your mouth acccordingly. 

Cockhead in my mouth, on my tongue, preferably lips closed around it. I despise having a cock “aimed” at my mouth and not a single drop hitting the target. If he’s going to cum in my mouth, I want to experience the instant sensation of the semen pulsing out onto my tongue, washing my tongue with the taste of him, and setting me up so that I can look up at him straight in the eye so he can see me swallow.

• Like 3

I like the head or full cock in my mouth if i am sucking a man off, i don't want to spill a drop because swallowing the cum is part of the fun, love sucking off a group of men on my knees 1 after the next too. Not crazy about a man jacking off to my mouth because i don't want them shooting it on the ground that is a waste.

On 4/2/2022 at 7:38 AM, Warmnsalty said:

just the head, I don't want his cock down my throat, I want to enjoy feeling the spurts as they enter my mouth. Love feeling my mouth  fill up with his seed, then when he's done savor the load and swallow... if he can take it I'll then try and milk every drop of his cock as it gets soft. Occasionally I'll get a guy that wants to give me a facial, I like feeling loads splatter on my face, just hope his aim is good, any that doesn't land on me is wasted. 

I second that love to feel his cum squirt in my mouth 👄 and drain him until it's soft get every drop 😋 

On 4/1/2022 at 7:45 PM, Guest said:

What do you guys prefer or think about when a guy shoots his load in your mouth do you prefer his cock in your mouth just the tip or his full cock or open mouth and waiting for his load as he wants?

They guy decides of course, but I prefer his cock all in my mouth, lips closed, feeling the oulsating cock in my mouth, tasting all his load.

• 2 weeks later...

The head. I love feeling his spongy glans swell as he starts to cum. I also enjoy the taste and feeling of his warm, musky jizz splattering my tongue and roof of my mouth. In addition to that, it is really fun to lightly swirl my tongue and suck hard on his sensitive head through his orgasm... longer if he can stand it. That really makes his toes curl! =P

• Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, sowwite said:

I like it when a guy grabs me and forces me deep on his dick while he cums no better feeling

It's the ultimate submission. Your throat is an airway for you to breathe and stay alive, but cocksuckers will gladly stuff it with a cock and hot sperm because that's what cocksuckers do.

3 minutes ago, camelblue said:

It's the ultimate submission. Your throat is an airway for you to breathe and stay alive, but cocksuckers will gladly stuff it with a cock and hot sperm because that's what cocksuckers do.

Watching a cocksucker's adam's apple bounce is a super hot sexual experience you can only get with dudes.

Any way of seeding a bottom's mouth is good. If I have to pick a way, I cum in his mouth, not down his throat, and he holds it in his mouth, showing it to me, rolling it around his tongue, getting all happy, making sure to save that last drop I'm gonna squeeze out onto his lips.

They get this slightly sad look when they swallow after they finish sucking my head that last time. It's really cute. They're sad they're not sucking a cock anymore, sad they don't have cum in their mouth. As if I'm not good for another shot in half an hour or so, and another bj in about five minutes.

• Like 1

I've come to the realization lately that as a child of God, our Creator-Father in Heaven who made us all and keeps us all living, the hunger of my soul can never be satisfied by the pleasures of the flesh so I've decided to get back into seriously studying the fifth epochal divine revelation to our relatively fucked-up inhabited planet instead of relentlessly pursuing the transiently appealing objective typically involving getting my balls licked and my dick sucked, with or without supplemental pussy-penetration.

[think before following links] https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/titles-papers

The seeds we sow in time are harvested in eternity.

ME1.jpg