When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

5 hours ago, Butt-Fucker said:

I've come to the realization lately that as a child of God, our Creator-Father in Heaven who made us all and keeps us all living, the hunger of my soul can never be satisfied by the pleasures of the flesh so I've decided to get back into seriously studying the fifth epochal divine revelation to our relatively fucked-up inhabited planet instead of relentlessly pursuing the transiently appealing objective typically involving getting my balls licked and my dick sucked, with or without supplemental pussy-penetration.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/titles-papers

The seeds we sow in time are harvested in eternity.

ME1.jpg

I'm obviously not the only one struggling with faith and flesh.  Stay this course and show me it can be done. 

21 hours ago, Butt-Fucker said:

who made us all and keeps us all living

I'm not critical of your faith one iota, but - how can the above phrase be true?  Surely you meant it figuratively, i.e. the offer of spiritual life through belief, and not literally?

I am not really into sucking cock - but I love the taste of cum - so I would love a guy to just jerk off in my mouth - or if i am going to suck him off I want the just the head of his cock in my mouth so he can shoot all over my taste buds and I can savor every drop

A few years ago my neighbor across the street and I  were partying and getting into some heavy sex. He had a long thin cock and I had never been able to to take a cock down my throat. Well not only did he get me to swallow all of his cock down my throat but before I knew it he had come down my throat. The way I found out was as he was pulling it out of my throat my tongue got a good taste of the tip and I could tell that there was some come there. From that day on if I'm able to able to suck a cock I'm going to do everything I can to get it down my throat and if I'm lucky hes going to come down my throat.  Then in those cases where a guy has a rather large cock that I can barely get into my mouth I just have to face the music and accept the full mouth of cum.....mmm, mmm

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 10:03 AM, faggotsub said:

down my throat buried to the bone...2 hands clasped around my head so im chokin on it and my throat spasms around it sucking every drop out of it like a bitch's cunt does when she cums at the same time when her cunt is fed

Hot and nasty that's how I like hearing about somebody else's sex

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 8:32 AM, Barebacker831 said:

I like to be sucking on his head so it fills my mouth and I can taste it and enjoy it before I swallow.

I totally agree. I don't love sucking and always prefer anal or anything kinky, but I love the taste of a good load. If it goes straight down my throat, I miss the best part!

• 2 weeks later...