Guy thinks men are all honest about their status

23 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

let's not drag Ozzie and Harriet along with us to the fuckjoints. 

Can't say I was expecting a 1950's TV reference on this site, but there ya go!  But back to the topic at hand...

Look, I was told by an older close friend of mine many years ago that I should just assume any raw cock inside me is poz.  When he first took me to the bathhouse in New Orleans, he told me straight up:  "if you get bred, you're gonna be pozzed".  Did I actually get pozzed then?...no.  But this was long before PrEP, so it was a statistical likelihood.  

A guy's chances nowdays are going to be different due to the prevalence of PrEP (in first world countries, at least) and the proportion of undetectable guys out there.  If anything, this guy might not get pozzed with HIV, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he contracted one or more other STI's instead.  

If you've put out there that guys aren't completely honest about their status in some cases, that's about the extent of what you can do.  You've put the facts out there; you can hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears, but it might.  This guy might find out the hard way that you were telling him the truth, but prior to that - he'll only hear what he wants to hear.  It's a shame, but that's the truth.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TotalTop said:

strain chasers with a death wish

I can’t even wrap my head around how anyone rationalizes seeking out multiple strains of HIV. This is the Achilles’ heel of all the arguments that say becoming poz gives you freedom to fuck - there’s always the possibility of superinfection that can leave you almost beyond the aid of science to save you.

Combining strains in one individual does not, however, lead to the development of new strains inasmuch as viruses do not reproduce sexually, and new strains result from mutation, not from crossbreeding. The way men do contribute to the development of new - and potentially treatment-resistant - strains is by going untreated and allowing the Enemy Virus to replicate and therefore mutate at will using them as a willing host. And that is indefensible.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I can’t even wrap my head around how anyone rationalizes seeking out multiple strains of HIV. This is the Achilles’ heel of all the arguments that say becoming poz gives you freedom to fuck - there’s always the possibility of superinfection that can leave you almost beyond the aid of science to save you.

Combining strains in one individual does not, however, lead to the development of new strains inasmuch as viruses do not reproduce sexually, and new strains result from mutation, not from crossbreeding. The way men do contribute to the development of new - and potentially treatment-resistant - strains is by going untreated and allowing the Enemy Virus to replicate and therefore mutate at will using them as a willing host. And that is indefensible.

There are strain chasers on this website, there is an entire section devoted to this. How much of it is reality and not just sex fantasy is unknown? 

There are also people who are bug chasers who write about how instead of using condoms and/or prep they want to intentionally get infected with HIV, as though this will somehow make all of their issues or problems just magically vanish, when it will do the exact opposite, and HIV infection/transmission is easily preventable.

Edited by TotalTop

• 5 months later...

Guys are no honest. Most will tell you they are negative and most probably are . Some are poz undetectable. I’ve had a few guys tell me once they were in me that they are poz. Several months back I was with a guy and as I was sucking him he kept telling me he loved dirty cock suckers like me who loved dirty loads not even putting 2 and 2 together at the time. Then he started fucking me telling me he loved breeding guys that’s when it started to hit me that he is poz and right about that time he starting to cumming in me. He pulled me tight to him and baby just relax let hot cum take hold of you. I was like your poz. He says yes high viral loads. I wanted to get up and run to the bathroom to get it out of me. He forced me to lay there for what seemed like forever. About a month ago I was diagnosed poz he called me 3 weeks ago he was back in town I met him again and told him I was poz he had a friend there He was like oh wow nice and says u think it was mine like I was pregnant or something. Anyway I was with him and his friend had bareback sex again with both and his friend is poz also 

• Like 3

On 4/12/2022 at 10:34 PM, Ljack70 said:

This sort of line of thinking occurs only in my head after I've gotten high on tina and weed. Men, anon men at that, are   Disingenious, lairs, with thoughts as indecorous as the breeding scenes themselves.  Men will say whatever they can to bred a hole. I personally know 3 poz guys who say theyre neg and Intentionally go off their medications to spread it. This delusional that those breeders are Benevolent  individuals with  honest intent, for me,   is a way of maintaining  some form of innocence. A way of not fully accepting that you're a cumdump chasing poz whore , while   Simultaneously engaging in this  act of degradation.  

Realistically, he knows those men are infections. What Anonymous man would be honest breeding a restrained cumdump who's blindfolded? That setting is a invitation to any poz anon man. No proof of status, no name, no face. An the best part, Once one breeder is done milking his loose, juicy hole with their poz load. Another breeder slides in, massaging his warm cummy walls with their nasty cock. Making deep love to his prostate with the tip of his dick until that breeder busts. Giving a low grunt of satisfaction.  Leaving  nothing but a fat, dirty load oozing out of his ass as the only form of evidence.  No top is honest with a cumdump about their status. 

Why would they want to infect others? Find that hard to understand!

54 minutes ago, Steph said:

Guys are no honest. Most will tell you they are negative and most probably are . Some are poz undetectable. I’ve had a few guys tell me once they were in me that they are poz. Several months back I was with a guy and as I was sucking him he kept telling me he loved dirty cock suckers like me who loved dirty loads not even putting 2 and 2 together at the time. Then he started fucking me telling me he loved breeding guys that’s when it started to hit me that he is poz and right about that time he starting to cumming in me. He pulled me tight to him and baby just relax let hot cum take hold of you. I was like your poz. He says yes high viral loads. I wanted to get up and run to the bathroom to get it out of me. He forced me to lay there for what seemed like forever. About a month ago I was diagnosed poz he called me 3 weeks ago he was back in town I met him again and told him I was poz he had a friend there He was like oh wow nice and says u think it was mine like I was pregnant or something. Anyway I was with him and his friend had bareback sex again with both and his friend is poz also 

It is awesome that he contacted with you again after he pozzed you. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 8:27 AM, BareYorkshire said:

Chatting to a guy on bbrts and he’s organised two nights of ‘parties’ in London where he’ll be blindfolded and tied down.

He says he’ll only accept neg or undetectable guys. I suggested he use prep but he says it doesn’t agree with him. I told him he risks getting knocked up and that I hoped all the men were being truthful but he replied “guys aren’t like that” meaning they wouldn’t lie. 

I know it’s none of my business, but he’s either naive or secretly wants pozzing. Not sure there’s any other advice I can (or should) give. 

Have you been in touch with him recently? It would be interesting to hear how things have transpired.