Prince Albert

Hi htnhole

In my travels I have found that there are two types of airport scanning.. the older type scans for all metal (internal and external).. with those I have found that having a hip replacement metal bit adjacent to my 000g pa they can't work out anything that would cause problems.. just have to put the belt and shoes back on.

The newer full body scans are looking for external metal etc I have taken out the pa and replaces it with the plastic peg thing that youngsters found  very common in ears about 10 years or so ago.. wearing 501's etc  tends to disguise . 

I got mine done almost two years ago. Birthday present for myself. Despite the brown-yellow dye that went on it, I screamed when it was put in. Suffered for a couple days after. Peeing with it just causes more dribble than ever. I've been a dribbler since I was 10, but this required me to learn how to sit to piss like a chick. Kind of annoying to be at a urinal in public and step back to find that it looks like you pissed yourself. Hand dryers are sometimes helpful at hiding the evidence.

As for airport scanning, I've flown twice and never set off the alarm while the ring was in. That's not what security is looking for, even if some of us are packing dangerous weapons down there. LOL

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Hi htnhole

In my travels I have found that there are two types of airport scanning.. the older type scans for all metal (internal and external).. with those I have found that having a hip replacement metal bit adjacent to my 000g pa they can't work out anything that would cause problems.. just have to put the belt and shoes back on.

The newer full body scans are looking for external metal etc I have taken out the pa and replaces it with the plastic peg thing that youngsters found  very common in ears about 10 years or so ago.. wearing 501's etc  tends to disguise

Thanks so much for the reply, Leather69

Turns out that there just may be an extenuating situation that would set off the alarms, other than just the CockSteel.  I had no idea of that possiblity.  Given that these incidents happened years ago, it may well be the cause.  Many thanks !!!

5 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I got mine done almost two years ago. Birthday present for myself. Despite the brown-yellow dye that went on it, I screamed when it was put in. Suffered for a couple days after. Peeing with it just causes more dribble than ever. I've been a dribbler since I was 10, but this required me to learn how to sit to piss like a chick. Kind of annoying to be at a urinal in public and step back to find that it looks like you pissed yourself. Hand dryers are sometimes helpful at hiding the evidence.

As for airport scanning, I've flown twice and never set off the alarm while the ring was in. That's not what security is looking for, even if some of us are packing dangerous weapons down there. LOL

Thanks for this honest review. Between the pain and the dribbling I will probably never get a PA. Do you have any major tat work, and if so how would you compare the pain of getting the PA to that of a roughly 3-4 hour tattoo session?

17 minutes ago, EricX said:

Thanks for this honest review. Between the pain and the dribbling I will probably never get a PA. Do you have any major tat work, and if so how would you compare the pain of getting the PA to that of a roughly 3-4 hour tattoo session?

Tattoo pain vs piercing pain...hands down for me my tattoo pain was worse. My PA didn't hurt at all really not did my septum...nipples hurt more and the guiche was so painful it caused an orgasm. Oh, I should preface this by saying I'm a pain pig too. 

• Like 2

Pain levels.. worst the nipple piercing + they take a long time to heal. Next tatts, least painful was the pa (not much worse than getting an injection), first piss next morning was  more painful (urine concentration).. it's now stretched with a screw in ball - when standing and pissing I make sure that the ball is over the bottom hole..thus minimal pee going in all directions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, EricX said:

They are very different. The tattooing is something one adjusts to, but some areas are more sensitive than others. My sleeve (which covers the entire arm, not just parts of it) varied in places. The forearm was fine. The elbow wasn't terrible, but thankfully short. The ditch (inside the elbow) was rough, but also short. The worst had to be holding the arm over the head for an hour or two while the artist did his job. All the blood drained out of my hand, and when I finally got to bring it back down, the pain was worse than anything I can describe. Took several minutes to get the piece of meat feeling normal again. Back side of the upper arm can be brutal. 

But with the piercings - it hurts for an instant, and then it's over. I said before that I screamed when the PA went in. Ten seconds after, I didn't feel it anymore. Same with the septum but with less screaming, just watery eyes and a big OW. Some people take it better than others.

Here's my suggestion: take a stress ball you can squeeze in your hand. When the pain starts to kick in, put all the stress into that ball. Squeeze it as hard as you can, and remember to breathe. Grind your teeth if that helps you counter the pain. By no means should one EVER thrash about in the chair while the professional does their thing. Also helps to have a distraction. My artist had "Game of Thrones" on. Sometimes it was that 1920s crime drama with Cillian Murphy. Makes the time pass a little faster so you come out saying, "Over already?", and leaves you amazed how much they got done. Piercings are much shorter in duration: make a hole, put the jewellery in, and clean up any mess, and often don't require a distraction.

• Like 2

The only piercings I have are my nips which have 6mm rings in them. Some people say they saw stars when they had theirs done and I was dreading it, thinking I'd make a total dick of myself and that I'd back out after just one. To be honest my went with more discomfort than a screaming pain. They were very tender for a couple of days afterwards but I love they way they are now hypersensitised. I've taken them up to 8mm rings that were like door knockers but they;looked way too obvious through clothing, so I've kept them at 6 for the last few years.

I guess everyone has a different pain threshold but if you can put up with it for few days I'd say go for it mate! you won't look back. 

I also have a large tattoo on my back that covers most of it. I agree with leatherpunk16.. some areas will be more sensitive. I found the kidney area very uncomfortable.  I had mine done over 5 sessions and found the longest I could go was about 4 hours before I'd say that I'd had enough.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I love how mine looks. I can fit a 00 gauge, but usually wear a 1. It didn't hurt much, but it bled like hell. It also deadened sensation for me a little. I don't usually wear it to fuck, but the guys love it.