Prince Albert

On 5/16/2022 at 12:07 AM, RealCute said:

What was the initial piercing like?  I have been caught in a zipper not a fun experience.  Would like to hear from your personal experiences.

For me it was really not that painful, nothing like getting caught in a zipper.  It was a a sharp pain when the needle went in but, that subsided quickly.  I suggest wearing loose boxers so not to rub.  The worst part was not being able to have sex or jack for 6 weeks while the piercing healed.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, onlyraw said:

I have never had the pleasure of getting fucked by a guy with a PA  - but have always wanted to - had a buddy with one- played with it a bit - but he never fucked me

would love to know what he feels like 

So would I

• 2 weeks later...

I've never considered my PA to be a fetish.  An enhancement, yes.   As a  top they feel great tugging on my dick as you thrust in and out.  As a bottom I love feeling the bigger ones (gauge and diameter) going in and out of my hole.  The smaller gauge ones aren't nearly as good so I prefer ones over 4 ga.

• Piggy 1

one of the best piercings i have. My top at the time I get a  pA, guiche, and nip piercings. Took a bit to heal but afterwards was a lot of fun. I'd frequently find myself locked to something by the rings. He's gone now but I still love em

He had a think ring and I would love the feeling of it banging around in my hole as he bred me

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been around 12 years since I first got my PA done & it felt good from the start, with absolutely no discomfort being pierced, or on the subsequent upsizes. The first session went so well, I got cocky and decided to get my nips done as well, with small bars. The right hand one was fine, but the left one nearly caused me to jump from the bench, such was the pain.

Never bothered getting any more piercing done, as I wouldn’t have been allowed to have any showing at work, but always glad I got my cock done.

Don’t usually trigger security at airport screening, but when it happens I just brazen it out.

Never been fucked with one, so that pleasure awaits......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm very turned on by piercings and been thinking more and more about a PA, guiche and/or my nips.  I like the look of all of them, and I feel like they'd give me a little "edge", less vanilla look.  PLUS my tits are 100% hardwired, and anything that will bring more attention to them would be great.  The sexual downtime has always stopped me from doing it 😞

Does anyone with any of these (metal) piercings know if they set off security at the airport?  Or are they too small?  If I get them I don't really want to be taking them in and out.  I know some guys are NOT into them, but I don't really plan to remove them - I would find guys who ARE into them, since I think there's plenty on that end too  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

10 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'm very turned on by piercings and been thinking more and more about a PA, guiche and/or my nips.  I like the look of all of them, and I feel like they'd give me a little "edge", less vanilla look.  PLUS my tits are 100% hardwired, and anything that will bring more attention to them would be great.  The sexual downtime has always stopped me from doing it 😞

Does anyone with any of these (metal) piercings know if they set off security at the airport?  Or are they too small?  If I get them I don't really want to be taking them in and out.  I know some guys are NOT into them, but I don't really plan to remove them - I would find guys who ARE into them, since I think there's plenty on that end too  

Go for it! Adding more sexiness to this already smoking hot man 😈 and I’ve had my ears pierced for more than 10 years and never a problem at security 

• Like 3

On 6/9/2022 at 8:33 AM, DirtyFckr said:

Does anyone with any of these (metal) piercings know if they set off security at the airport?

Yes, I do know, and yes, they will.  This will present you with a delicious opportunity when the security folks come to feel you up.  Once, I started to unbutton the jeans as I asked them if they wanted to see for themselves .... one of them certainly did, and two of them definitely did not !!! This was at O'Hare, tons of people everywhere, and even the passers-by enjoyed the spectacle.  The security people stopped me before I could get it out - but it was fun anyway.

16 hours ago, Bugchaser69 said:

1 week in, no complaints. I enjoy wanking too much & have no self discipline to wait six weeks…

D8EB954A-6321-441A-BC7E-6BE3866EDEC2.jpeg

Good for you fella, I couldn't wait either to have a wank when I had mine done....sadly no longer have my PA anymore 😞