are you a faggot?

baldwin

11 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

l’m not a faggot myself, but l love true faggots who know their place and crave being put in it.

You use “faggot” as a way to demean men you consider inferior. The irony is that there are any number of hetero men in the world who, on seeing you fucking those faggots into their place, would say to each other, “Look at those two faggots going at it.” To them, yeah, you’re a faggot too. And they’re using the word the same way you do. It’s almost impossible to use it without reinforcing the negative stereotypes on all of us equally.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

No. l am a gay man and a total top. I USE faggots, I degrade faggots, l rough faggots up, pass faggots around, whore faggots out and use them as fucktoys, cumdumps, toilets and breeding bitches. l treat faggots like cheap, worthless trash and they thank me for the privilege. l’m not a faggot myself, but l love true faggots who know their place and crave being put in it. Keep up the good work in serving your superiors faggots of the world. And we men will continue to throatfuck you, assfuck you, fistfuck you, dildo fuck you, piss on you, spit in your face, degrade you, use you for a human fleshlight and a cumdumpster, whore you out, pass you around and tell you what dirty slutty faggots you are.

Who said that romance is dead ❤️  
You’re like the perfect man, Sir

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 8:47 AM, ErosWired said:

Some of us grew up in a place and time when “faggot” was a cudgel to attack us with. I was being called a fag by boys trying to hurt me before I even knew what it meant...

...But it’s not a name I choose for myself. I don’t embrace it, even though I embrace my place at the bottom of the male sexual hierarchy. I don’t take pride in it, even though I take pride in my ability to serve. I don’t identify with it, even though when the Top rutting my slit says, “You’re nothing but a faggot whore, aren’t you? Say it.” I’ll reply, “I’m a faggot whore, Sir.” because it will please him.

You’re going to call me what you’re going to call me. But I’ll define myself.

This. 👍🏼 
I grew up in approximately the same time. It was an overused and abusive term then, and hypocritical when you consider the Tops who now call bottoms 'faggots' for engaging in the same act they're also doing. It was a pejorative to gays, no matter their role, and it was hurtful, especially when vulnerable kids were reckoning with their sexuality at that age. 

It's the same reason I find the "N" word deplorable despite the attempts by PoC to reappropriate it as a self-reference. If the term is so disgusting and hateful, why even try to use it? Isn't it repugnant in any reference? Are you asking hetero people to just go back to indiscriminately calling any gay man a faggot? It just strikes me as self-loathing. Feel free to convince me otherwise.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You use “faggot” as a way to demean men you consider inferior. The irony is that there are any number of hetero men in the world who, on seeing you fucking those faggots into their place, would say to each other, “Look at those two faggots going at it.” To them, yeah, you’re a faggot too. And they’re using the word the same way you do. It’s almost impossible to use it without reinforcing the negative stereotypes on all of us equally.

Lt’s ironic since those are mostly weak men who think having soft, gentle sex with a delicate 110 pound girl somehow makes them more masculine than big muscular hard fucking, ass raping tops fucking and fisting the holes of other males. Since when has participating in any activity featuring women been considered “manly” lol Honestly as faggoty and girly as many cumdumps are, they take way more vicious an ass pounding and throat fucking than 99% of females. if you ask me, the most fem thing a man can do is fuck a girl.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

Since when has participating in any activity featuring women been considered “manly” lol Honestly as faggoty and girly as many cumdumps are, they take way more vicious an ass pounding and throat fucking than 99% of females. if you ask me, the most fem thing a man can do is fuck a girl.

Ok, I'll bite. You talk a big game about dishing it out. Can you take it anywhere near as well as you claim to 'ass rape' your bottoms? In one breath, you seem to call cumdumps faggots as a pejorative, and in the next you commend them on how well they can take a pounding. 

I guess the measure of the man is more that he knows the punishment he's inflicting and he's able to withstand receiving that or more. So...can you? Have you? When you were called a faggot as a kid, did you show anyone how well you could both dish it out AND take it? 

Asking or challenging because your point of view is...ummm...interesting?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Well said ErosWired!

On 4/28/2022 at 2:33 PM, TheSRQDude said:

Ok, I'll bite. You talk a big game about dishing it out. Can you take it anywhere near as well as you claim to 'ass rape' your bottoms? In one breath, you seem to call cumdumps faggots as a pejorative, and in the next you commend them on how well they can take a pounding. 

I guess the measure of the man is more that he knows the punishment he's inflicting and he's able to withstand receiving that or more. So...can you? Have you? When you were called a faggot as a kid, did you show anyone how well you could both dish it out AND take it? 

Asking or challenging because your point of view is...ummm...interesting?

l actually agree with @BoyStrangler perspective. As much as cumdumps are often the girliest, sissiest, cumguzzling cocksuckers, there is a special kind of toughness that comes with being a powerbottom. They get their throats and asses brutally fucked by a lot of rough men. One need only watch a queeny little cumdump getting gangfucked by a group of men who not only dont care about his pleasure or pain but who often enjoy inflicting pain on cumdumps. lt takes a special toughness to not only take big cock after huge cock, dildos, fists and other ass wrecking objects, but to beg for it and absolutely love being basically willingly gangraped. Many men treat cumdumps like disposable fucktoys. But these cumdumps want it rough, want to be used and degraded. That’s real toughness. Plus many fem bottoms are tough enough to prance around the streets clearly looking like a very faggy faggot. The kinda boys who everyone knows takes loads from men as soon as they see them prancing around in their booty shorts, skirts, and other girly gear that shows off that faceable ass and they are so tough they don’t care to hide their femboy selves. Watch some skinny twins taking a DP from a couple huge black cocks or a series of men fisting it to the elbow and tell me they aint tougher than a straight man who gently makes love to a 110 pound girl.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I am a faggot.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes. My first boyfriend took pleasure in humiliating me in public, he made me strip naked then jack off in front of his girlfriend, he would spank and slap me around, he's stripped me naked in public, pissed down my throat, fucked me in his car in public places, and he let other men fuck me as he watched. 

I hated him, but I've always craved for more.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

21 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

lt takes a special toughness to not only take big cock after huge cock, dildos, fists and other ass wrecking objects, but to beg for it and absolutely love being basically willingly gangraped. Many men treat cumdumps like disposable fucktoys. But these cumdumps want it rough, want to be used and degraded. That’s real toughness. 

So my question to @BoyStrangler was more one of him not being as tough or as able to take it as the men he uses

On 4/28/2022 at 2:33 PM, TheSRQDude said:

Can you take it anywhere near as well as you claim to 'ass rape' your bottoms? When you were called a faggot as a kid, did you show anyone how well you could both dish it out AND take it? 

If you read his posts in one way, it seems he's disrespecting them in the use of the pejorative, an area where I agree with @ErosWired, but if you look deeper, he seems to suggest that he's doing something to them that he couldn't withstand himself were the roles changed. Did he have an experience where he may have realized that he can never be put through that? Or is his use of the pejorative more self-loathing? Is his appropriation of the term reflective of something he cannot handle and thus his way of taking out anger.

And as a bisexual, I can tell you that there are a lot of women who tend to like it really rough, not "gentle lovemaking" as people seem to think, but want to be absolutely fucked into submission and discarding any feeling of feminism. So perhaps these aggressive tops aren't as all-powerful and strong as they proclaim if they -- and women -- can take much more of a pounding than they're willing to take on.

Just a thought and perspective.

21 hours ago, daemien said:

I am a faggot.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes. My first boyfriend took pleasure in humiliating me in public, he made me strip naked then jack off in front of his girlfriend, he would spank and slap me around, he's stripped me naked in public, pissed down my throat, fucked me in his car in public places, and he let other men fuck me as he watched. 

I hated him, but I've always craved for more.

This makes me think of one of the first man I met on a repeated basis when I first started male sex. He wasn’t a boyfriend or a relationship, just a guy who called me to his place repeatedly. He never actually fucked me - which was probably a good thing since it turned out I was allergic to his cum; whenever it got on my skin or my lips it gave me a chemical burn.

But he began to take me to a gay bar and do things with me like jack me off in front of other guys, strip off my clothing, and tell me to suck other men’s cocks. He once took me to the house of some of his friends, stripped me naked, finger-fucked me and jacked me off while they watched (and shot video - I remember seeing the recording light on the camera while he was doing me - no idea what ever happened to that footage). Finally at his place one night he had me strip naked and wait with my back to his front door and his front curtains open as he called a friend over who came and fucked me.

In all of that, it never occurred to me that he considered me a faggot.

Now I wonder.

Apparently I think about the word "faggot" differently than most guys on this thread. For me it has nothing to do with being submissive, it is just a slightly kinky slur and equally applies to the top and bottom. I'm absolutely sure I have asked bottoms "do you like my big faggot cock fucking your slutty faggot hole" many, many times in the heat of the moment.

Edited by NWUSHorny