On 4/26/2023 at 9:52 AM, Poz50something said:

BlackDude said 

'A lot of these other cultures are the antithesis of masculinity. Allowing yourself to be colonized, gentrified and genocided at the mere presence of whiteness is beta at best, and suicidal at worst.

Many of these cultures didn't have a choice in the matter, not by any means. I think it's easy from today's perspective to look back at our ancestors and say 'oh boy, were they dumb/weak/beta' or what ever adjective you may want to attach to their situations, and laugh and shake your head. In the 19th Century, the height of colonialism, many Western colonial powers colluded with each other to sell outdated and useless munitions to local kingdoms and empires all over the world which were no match for the automatic machine gun. It was one way of dumping useless arms to  trusting foreigners, who, until then were operating under the notion that the British hated the French, the French hated the Germans and everyone else feared the Russians. The Qing government only gave up Hong Kong to the British after the signing of the Treaty of Nanking, in 1841, as its navy had been blown to bits, all because the Brits wanted to continue importing opium to the kingdom, which had seen a striking rise in addiction and deaths. It wasn't the mere presence of whiteness that caused minorities to fall to our knees. Nope. It's the fact that war after war had been fought, and huge numbers of people were decimated. Do not for a second think that the Chinese, Indians or local Native Canadians have forgotten what had been done. In fact, the Chinese government called the Treaty of Nanking the start of a century of humiliation. The same thing in India, where several treasures were openly robbed by colonial powers, starting with the British East India Company, which was a private interest, and ended up eventually representing the Crown until its dissolution in 1799. Same with the VOC in Java and many of the island nations that eventually made up Indonesia. Nobody has forgotten. 

"There has been studies which have show how many Latin, Arab and Asian men identify as white. Not to mention the anecdotal stories of these other men in the gay community genuflecting at the mere sight of a white man." 

Receipts please? Which studies? In fact, we are told precisely  the opposite. Growing up in our cultures, for about two centuries, we have had it rammed down our noses that we are anything but European. White skin, we've been told, is prized because we've been told that European culture is the epitome of civilisation, beauty and elegance. Somehow, foreign cultures aren't good enough because they're foreign. I don't know anyone who's a minority who sees himself as white. We are keenly aware how we are not white.   

"submission of one’s culture is no more masculine." We see the resurgence of Black power, Asian nationalism,  Caribbean nations breaking ties with the UK to become republics, and self-determination since about the 1940s. Indian nationalists boycotted British made goods since the 1920s, and eventually, refused to cooperate with the colonial powers. It is no longer the case that people look at European-made goods and services as the height of sophistication, because it isn't. South American countries have seen the rise of Native politicians being voted into office. This is the submission of one's own culture?   

Here’s your receipts. Oh, and Google : 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.axios.com/2022/03/10/rise-white-nationalist-hispanics-latinos

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/upshot/more-hispanics-declaring-themselves-white.html

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.kuow.org/stories/this-is-how-the-white-population-is-actually-changing-based-on-new-census-data

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5149/9780807877876_behnken

I don’t really need to address the colonization issue, because as we’ve seen with the recent coronation in the UK, pictures and video are worth 1,000 words. Many of these commonwealth nations will not amend their constitutions to separate themselves from the commonwealth. 

These folks don’t want to fight white supremacy. They just want to improve their position within it. 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Downvote 1

On 4/28/2023 at 3:35 AM, ellentonboy said:

It was just a question I felt could be answered in an adult manner, not to be used as a platform for some to state just how difficult their lives are because of the color of their skin.  This was about sexual likes and dislikes, not a Forum on racism.

1. An adult manner?

2. Your original question included a racial component. 

3. If you have a specific group who sexual ideology basically says, “if you’re not fucking, go away unless your white” some people may get offended. 

19 hours ago, BlackDude said:

1. An adult manner?

2. Your original question included a racial component. 

3. If you have a specific group who sexual ideology basically says, “if you’re not fucking, go away unless your white” some people may get offended. 

Well I know in no means meant to offend individuals and I certainly didn't use the term "If you're not fucking, go away unless your white".  Please don't group me in with a specific segment of the white population because I am not.  

On 2/28/2023 at 11:26 AM, topblkmale said:

American and Western European men. The culture no longer promotes male masculinity in any form of media.

That is true in various ways, or now it is vogue for "men" to have vaginas, dress in drag, not identify as a man despite being actually male and not a delusional woman who thinks by getting her tits cut off for completely non-medical reasons that this makes her a man or male sorry it does not, and society even LGB people love to hate gay white men and heterosexual white men, promote racism, etc.

On 5/14/2023 at 2:17 AM, Willing said:

BBC gangbang on bucket list 👄

Most black men are average. To claim otherwise or want black men only for their cocks, reducing black men to their cocks, or chasing after BBC (big black cock) is racist.  

9 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Most black men are average. To claim otherwise or want black men only for their cocks, reducing black men to their cocks, or chasing after BBC (big black cock) is racist.  

Just a white boy who wants to be full of BBC 👄

• Downvote 1

On 5/12/2022 at 1:45 AM, BlackDude said:

Ok, well I’m not going to make a lot of friends on this, but oh well. My intent just to help others and bring some context from my perspective. I’m going to speak in generalizations (I.e. my experience an the experiences of those around me plus my opinions). 

1. Too often with interracial sex, white guys look at is as just that: sex. Too many black men are in an eternal quest for sexual and social proximity to ANY white man, they look at interracial sex as validation.  I have seen several black men sign away houses, purchase cars, change insurance, and squander away resources in hopes of ingratiating themselves with some white guy who could clearly give a damn about them. 

2. Alot of gay black men have a deep vitriol for other blacks. They hold on to a few names guys called them in high school or a few hypocritical family members, and will use this to justify “I only like white men.” The mere presence of other black men makes them unhappy, especially in a sexual environment  But they will completely ignore the racism of the white gays. 

3. When white men say they want a “diverse experience” they often refer to religion, custom, socially, or some other group (which aspires to be white). When many black people say “diverse experience ” many mean non-black experience. I have not heard a white guy yet say they ever wanted a “non-white” experience, unless it wad strictly in the bedroom.

4. A lot of older/middle aged black men where raised on some Queer Eye shit and they aspire to be the only “black friend.” And they can be extremely cut throat of another black guy starts hanging around the circle, especially younger.

5. A lot of these older black men are broke as hell and mad. They’re not going to tell you the real because they are ashamed they wasted their lives and resources on some Megan Markle fantasy. They are still hoping for that rich white jock to come play captain save a hoe, and introduce them to their hoards of hot gym Buddy friends so they can live a life filled with orgies where they are the only black guy.

7. I’ve fucked plenty of white guys. I also been BS’d a lot too. No bitterness here. 

My overall point is if your a younger black guy, be level headed and enjoy interracial sex for what it is: sex. If it becomes more than that, cool. But let it flow naturally. But don’t be so desperate for a white you end up getting hurt or even worse, broke. Read these posts, learn, Keep your expectations realistic. 

Facts. 

and simply have sex with the people who enjoy you for more reasons than your skin tone. 

my ex is black and we still play. We both think the contrast is hot but we care about each other and treat each other well first, and I don’t think either of us ever cognitively thinks about our race, outside of when we have intellectual discussions more in depth. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 4/28/2023 at 6:35 AM, ellentonboy said:

This was about sexual likes and dislikes, not a Forum on racism.  

To be fair to those other posters, you did put the topic in the Politics forum. And people's ideas about inter-racial sex inevitably involve their perception of their societal experience of race relations.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

While race does not cause me to consider declining a function, I am indeed swayed by the racial makeup of the attendees in that the more black guys in attendance the more likely I am to go. Fun is fun. 

On 5/15/2023 at 7:59 PM, Guest said:

I've met very few 'average' black men.

Chasing BBC ~ NOT racist.

• Like 5

Love for raw cocks and cum brought us 3 together: a Japanese, a Malaysian Chinese, and a German.

Session 1 was so intense and uninhibited and all 3 agreed for a Session 2.

After session 2, one in the group revealed he was POZ.

All 3 agreed they had an incredible time.

2 dated and eventually got married. 

All 3 remained good friends. 😬

2 copy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2023 at 7:25 PM, topblkmale said:

I've met very few 'average' black men.

Chasing BBC ~ NOT racist.

I agree. There’s a reason white men worship black cock. It’s superior