15 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I do not. I have been with males from every race on the planet, multiple times. As long as you have a penis between your legs and want to use it on my mouth and ass, we're good. Bottom line: If you're in a dark room, all you can do is feel the sexual stimulation. If it feels great when you can't see the person, why should it change if you can see them?

then I guess we don't live in the same area, because I have had black men leave my house when they found out another black man would be attending, and I have had white men openly use the N word when they found out who would be  in attendance of an upcoming house party.

I don't care what you're economical or educational status is, racism is alive and well in all parts of the US.  Plain and simple...

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

then I guess we don't live in the same area, because I have had black men leave my house when they found out another black man would be attending, and I have had white men openly use the N word when they found out who would be  in attendance of an upcoming house party.

I don't care what you're economical or educational status is, racism is alive and well in all parts of the US.  Plain and simple...

That was not the question. The question posited as the start of this thread was " So, my question to Forum members is, do YOU [my capitals] take into consideration the race of an individual or those attending a group function before YOU [my capitals] make a decision to attend or not?  Certain sites have organized group parties where you can see who has decided to attend.   But what if a friend invites you?  I know most ask for photos, but will the race be the final factor in deciding to attend or not?"

My answer remains unchanged. I do not take race into account and, as with hair color, eye color, hair length, body type, body hair, facial hair, etc., I absolutely do not care what a guy's race is. The only thing I take into consideration is whether or not he's a top (I'm a power bottom).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most often I find I’m way more welcome and comfortable the more diverse it is. So mine might be a bit opposite. I do like white men too - sometimes people will categorize me and are surprised that my husband is white. To me that sounds Fucked up, but we all come from different places.

While I can appreciate almost any guy that really craves my big round ass, in general I often get along best with blk men. They don’t categorize me, or if they do they talk to me like a normal dude. And also take interest in what I want - I try not to ask for much. A hand on or playing with my ass while I taste you is what I ask for - it drives me wild. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I find it rather ironic this whole thread is based solely on white men's preferences.

In my experience - and just to be up front, that's certainly not necessarily typical in any way - I find that white men are much more likely to not only reject black men as sexual partners compared with black men rejecting white men, but to also be much more vocal about it. There's a reason 'No fats, no fems, no blacks' was a well-known phrase in same-sex personal ads going back as far as I can remember. There's also a reason why there is literally a "thing" where white gay men feel the need to post that they're not racist just because they "prefer" (ie will only sleep with) white guys in their profiles.

I will say that's changing with younger generations, as things almost always do. And I recognize that as a white guy myself, I haven't experienced what black gay men have. But a larger percentage of my black friends have dated or are dating (or partnered with) white guys than with other black guys. I've never known a black friend who expressed (to me, at least) that he had no interest in white guys. Again, I recognize that I'm drawing on limited experience in my personal life, but I've also never noticed black gay rejection of white guys to be a big thing, except insofar as resenting that they're only seen as big black cocks to fuck the white guys with.

In other words, in my experience, racial anti-preferences (to coin a phrase) seem to run overwhelmingly in one direction (white rejecting black). But again - just my experience.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I find it rather ironic this whole thread is based solely on white men's preferences.

What kind of men are you attracted to?

You are right that non-whites are very underrepresented in this thread and on BZ, so I'll not assume your speaking for every black hung top.

Gorgeous cock by the way. 🤤

12 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I happen to be the poster that opened this thread back in April. I can tell you my reasoning for doing so was not because I am white.  I asked BZ members about a number of different scenarios, my main interest was actually the inclusion of different races in group settings.  I am surprised this thread got so much traction - it was if I had "poked the bear".  If you have time you will see there's a wide variety of responses in this thread, i don't agree with making sweeping generalizations like "white men only prefer white men".  Some guys were kind enough to share their experiences, which is what I was hoping for.  I have been involved in these types of activities for a number of years, I have experienced all kinds of reactions from people I have met and interacted with.  I just wanted to get feedback from members, I wasn't running a poll on white men's preferences.

18 hours ago, topblkmale said:

From personal experience as a black men, most AMERICAN white men are NOT into black men. They will not outwardly say it but reality is that most American white men prefer other white men or white Latinos

Your observation surprises me not one bit, but I think it stems from a different, uniquely American event, and you most likely already know all about the foundational curse of this nation.  It has soaked into every corner of American life, whether it is recognized or not.  It is at the very core of our problems these days, and may be the root cause of our failure as a nation.  

And yes, we Americans will automatically say "I'm not a racist, but - blah blah blah", however the uncomfortable fact is that precious few have managed to root it out of their lives completely.  Most can't even bring themselves to admit the fatal flaw in the first place, which results in the most insidious variant of all.  

We ask ourselves how these maga people could possibly believe the ridiculous claims of His Fatness, when the question should be how can they not?  He's excusing them what they know, deep in what passes for their hearts, how depraved their lives have become.  I wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't, short of large-scale unrest.  I couldn't be more sorry.  

On 9/7/2022 at 6:18 AM, BareLover666 said:

What kind of men are you attracted to?

You are right that non-whites are very underrepresented in this thread and on BZ, so I'll not assume your speaking for every black hung top.

Gorgeous cock by the way. 🤤

I'm attracted to all races for sex. Some more than others. I don't care about skin color, facial features or hair texture.

For dating and long term friendships, I'm attracted to certain cultures more than others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I am white and a verse bottom. I love having sex with men. All men. I love being fucked in my ass and I love taking loads and being a cumdump. There is no greater feeling than getting another guy off and taking his load wherever he wants to put it. I also love to fuck too when the mood is right.  I like all types of sex anonymous, dark room, glory hole as much as one on one whether a quickie or an all nighter with random guy, fuck bud or my boyfriend. L. My only preference in a guy is that the guy have a hard enough erection to penetrate me. Any size is fine too as long as it’s hard lol.  That’s pretty much it. Everything else really depends on chemistry or anonymity of the moment etc. 

I’ve been rejected plenty of times due to being a bigger guy. Mostly the rejections come from white guys. White guys in my experience also tend to be the biggest flakes when it comes to meeting up for sex of any type. Not judging but it is what it is. On the whole if I had to classify the men who fucked me over the years (not including total anonymous) it would be a about 45 % Latino, 25% White, 25% Black, 5% Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian etc. 

I can’t even imagine having sex with only one group of men  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 9:03 PM, Alcatraz19 said:

This might offend people but I cannot help who gets my dick hard.

I don’t think that offends reasonable people. You do have some guys who may be offended because they rely on validation of white men, but normal guys with there self esteem in tact just keep it moving.

What “offends” people is when you let your feeling in the bedroom determine how you treat people in the real world, especially in a professional or business  environment. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

What “offends” people is when you let your feeling in the bedroom determine how you treat people in the real world, especially in a professional or business  environment. 

I'd only add that what also can offend people is how one express to others what does and does not get one's dick hard.

If one follows a handful of basic guidelines:

--focus on what you do like, not on what you don't like;

--avoid reducing the kind of people you DO like to stereotypes;

--if you must rule out certain characteristics, do so with polite, non-offensive terms;

then one's not likely to offend.

Let's say that what you like is Latin men who are muscular and hairy. Instead of saying "No blacks, no Asians, no pasty white dudes", you could say "attracted primarily to fit and hairy men of northern Mediterranean heritage, especially Italians and Spaniards". Instead of saying "no smooth chests", say "body hair, especially chest hair, really is important for me." And if it's absolutely critical to be muscled and masculine, for god's sake don't say "no fats, no femmes"; you can say the same thing nicely by saying "fitness is important to me, and traditional masculinity is key". You can soften the blow of implicitly rejecting those who don't meet such limits by stressing - if it's true - that "this applies only to sexual interest; my friendships transcend any such boundaries." Just don't say that if 39 of 40 of your closest friends are all furry Latin gym rats. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

I'd only add that what also can offend people is how one express to others what does and does not get one's dick hard.

If one follows a handful of basic guidelines:

--focus on what you do like, not on what you don't like;

--avoid reducing the kind of people you DO like to stereotypes;

--if you must rule out certain characteristics, do so with polite, non-offensive terms;

then one's not likely to offend.

Let's say that what you like is Latin men who are muscular and hairy. Instead of saying "No blacks, no Asians, no pasty white dudes", you could say "attracted primarily to fit and hairy men of northern Mediterranean heritage, especially Italians and Spaniards". Instead of saying "no smooth chests", say "body hair, especially chest hair, really is important for me." And if it's absolutely critical to be muscled and masculine, for god's sake don't say "no fats, no femmes"; you can say the same thing nicely by saying "fitness is important to me, and traditional masculinity is key". You can soften the blow of implicitly rejecting those who don't meet such limits by stressing - if it's true - that "this applies only to sexual interest; my friendships transcend any such boundaries." Just don't say that if 39 of 40 of your closest friends are all furry Latin gym rats. 

That’s a battle not worth fighting. I understand certain people get psychological benefits from only having sex with white or white identifying men. That’s like asking a peacock not to show its feathers. It’s core to their identity. 

What they need to understand is that certain responses online may have legal or even physical consequences in the real world.