1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

according to what part of the world our ancestors came from.

The man I swapped cum with was originally from 50 miles of where I grew up. So despite ancestral racial differences, the local culture we grew up with may have played a role in our sexual similarities.

• Like 1

As a black man,  I'm not thr least bit offended by the use of BBC, just as I don't find BWC offensive. As gay men, we tend to objectify each other for various reasons.  Isn't a cocksucker simply a mouth? A cum dump a hole? A twink nothing but youth and a daddy... I could go on.

True racism, one that enrages me and I hope enrages those who oppose the BBC term, is the unspoken,  systematic kind that is hidden, sometimes exposed and often not or exposed too late. It is also the blatant kind that leaves an unarmed--even sleeping-- black man shot dead by police, and followed by the dog and pony show. "After a thorough investigation, the police department has determined that the unarmed 130lb black man shot in the back and the gentleman who was sleeping at the time of his death were both threats to the officers involved. No charges will be filed against these brave officers. No comments or questions.  Thank you.  That's all."

That is the kind of racism that enrages,  frightens, concerns and baffles me.  BBC?  Bring it on.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm in Palm Springs right now so I had black, white, latin and asian men's cocks and holes last night. At the end of the night I delivered a load into a man with a really nice black bubble butt, then flipped over and took a load from his BBC. I slept really well.

Fucking hot! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was bred and taken by a beautiful black man in the summer. We both knew what was going on and I willing gave him my ass and he strongly took it. It was a two session pounding and I unfortunately didn't clean up properly. It didn't stop either of us and after a cleaning and throat fucking he realized I was a PIG for BBC. After he and I came he rolled me over and humiliated me for leaking on his floor.

Years of BBC worship poppers training kicked in so simply with one hit of my poppers

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's nice to reject any men because of their race or skin color.

Personally, I find it particularly exciting and fulfilling with them and would definitely prefer them.

Ich finde es nicht schön irgendwelche Männer wegen ihrer Rasse oder Hautfarbe abzulehnen.

Ich persönlich finde es gerade mit ihnen besonders spannend und erfüllend und würde auf jeden Fall sie vorziehen.

On 4/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, ellentonboy said:

So, my question to Forum members is, do you take into consideration the race of an individual or those attending a group function before you make a decision to attend or not?  Certain sites have organized group parties where you can see who has decided to attend.   But what if a friend invites you?  I know most ask for photos, but will the race be the final factor in deciding to attend or not?

yes and no.

im predominately italian so the goverment says im white but most people assume im not upon seeing me. 

i do however live a very white life in a very white country that is very segregated. 

unfortunately, i'm also attracted to men of color (and often, them to me). 

so i don't refuse to show up to all the predominately white gay events, but the small % of token men of color therefore disappoint me. 

so i cruise parks, sex shops etc purposefully to meet men of color as that seems to be where they hang out in my experience. 

it even seems to be one of the things that apps made worse as once you scroll past 6 pages of guys, only DMing the 4 men of color you saw, it's hard not to feel creepy. 

so i sleep w white guys too but honestly, the stupid questions! like what tropical nudist beach vacation did i take to get an all over tan in winter? bitch, this is natural skin color lol 

On 2/12/2024 at 10:39 AM, hntnhole said:

I wonder if there's some way we barebackers can inspire the general population to reject that which divides us, and celebrate that which unites us.  

We're all one, with only superficial differences developed through the millennia according to what part of the world our ancestors came from.  To paraphrase a kiddie Sunday-school ditty I remember from childhood:

"red and yellow, black and white - all are precious in (our) sight ....."

If enough of them discovered the pleasures of gay sex the problem would be solved. The only thing to divide us would be "top or bottom?" What would unite us is a shared need for sex. A hard dick or a horny ass is pretty much color blind. I have never been fucked by a black guy but have given several of them BJs. And I have fucked several of them. When I am buried in a hot black ass I am not concerned with his race although I am aware of it. But it's not a fetish thing for me, just two gay men doing what we like to do. White bottoms seem to think all black males are tops. I know from experience that is not true.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not done interracial with a man, but I did fuck an Asian Muslim woman some years back, which I found incredibly exciting, but mainly because I was aware it was a big risk for her. Dirty slut once she got going.

On 4/8/2024 at 4:09 PM, norefusal said:

yes and no.

im predominately italian so the goverment says im white but most people assume im not upon seeing me. 

i do however live a very white life in a very white country that is very segregated. 

unfortunately, i'm also attracted to men of color (and often, them to me). 

so i don't refuse to show up to all the predominately white gay events, but the small % of token men of color therefore disappoint me. 

so i cruise parks, sex shops etc purposefully to meet men of color as that seems to be where they hang out in my experience. 

it even seems to be one of the things that apps made worse as once you scroll past 6 pages of guys, only DMing the 4 men of color you saw, it's hard not to feel creepy. 

so i sleep w white guys too but honestly, the stupid questions! like what tropical nudist beach vacation did i take to get an all over tan in winter? bitch, this is natural skin color lol 

Thanks for your response.  When I first posed that question, I did not take into account the number of BZ members that live in countries where inter-racial sex is frowned upon, or they have been "classified" almost as one race or another by their government.  I would think living in a situation like that might be frustrating, but I can also see how some men might mistake your race.  The reason I first asked that question was because, at least where I live, there are many men who will only sleep with guys of the same race (and the percentage is equal among whites and non-whites who say "no thank you" when approached".

I can understand why you might take offense, or at least by annoyed, when someone asks where you got your "tan" when if fact, that tan is natural.   I've learned over the years to listen more, and ask fewer questions.  Usually whatever is going through my mind is answered in a casual conversation.

• Like 1

I had two black tops who used to fuck me on a regular basis Both loved to pound my hole and cum deep in me.

i never ever considered their race They had a dick and liked to shove it my hole 

That was all that matttered

• Like 2