Stealthing a top

babylgirl6969

16 hours ago, babylgirl6969 said:

How do you encourage a top to abandon a condom and get inside you raw? 

For what it's worth: (a) what you describe is not "stealthing a top" (per your title). 

(b) if a person's sexual practices don't line up with yours, the correct answer is to move on to another partner, not to try to convince him to abandon what he feels is necessary for his safety. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Believe it or not, years ago in the pre-prep period I would occasionally top and ran into 2 situations:

1. A guy whose ass was UNBELIEVABLY tight worked the condom off of me (on purpose as far as I know) and when I'd cum said casually "Oh, the bag fell off." Uh-huh. I felt pretty stupid that I didn't notice when the condom came off, but it felt so fucking good both ways! He hadn't asked about HIV status so I didn't choose to enlighten him.

2. Another time I responded to an ad on a phone bulletin board ( early 90s, pre-internet, pre-PreP and prior to my being diagnosed HIV+ by several years) saying something like "I'm throwing a party in my ass and you're invited." I called him, arranged a time and went over.  He'd left the door open, was lying on a sofa bed with his head propped up by pillows and had his eyes shut. I think he kept them closed most (if not all) of the time which made me think he wanted to be blindfolded but was a combination of too embarrassed and uncomfortable to do that. We did a little foreplay after he asked me if I wanted him to "start sucking" - he taught me a great way to lick a guy's balls using his lips, felt awesome. When it was time to do the deed, he asked if I wanted lube. I said yes, and he handed me one of the lube/condom packets from GMHC. I lubed up and went in bare, he didn't ask and I shot a load in his ass. I still fantasize about it sometimes, that was an incredible orgasm.

Both of these situations were ethically cloudy; I probably should have behaved better. All this to say, in the heat of the moment you may be able to convince a safe sex top to bareback, but I would agree with @BootmanLA - there are plenty of guys who love to bareback, find one of them and go for it!

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t mind a condom if it fits. It’s only bad if it is too big and creases. 

I just don’t mention the condom and will not provide them right at the bed. I’ll accept when they ask, but sometimes they don’t ask and fo in without. Both good for me. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I reassure him I’m neg and clean And tell him we can start out raw and he can wrap as he gets close to cumming. Most guys want raw and that puts them at ease. Once thy start raw they rarely want to wrap. That or tell them to pull out to cum. Most decide to cum inside me. Only the most sex-phobic or concerned about getting an STD will say no to that. I also flatter them and their dick a lot, spend a lot of time sucking them, Ellington them how good their precum tastes. I’ll mention they’re just as likely to get an STD From oral sex as they are anal and isn’t it worth the pleasure of fucking raw?

• Like 3

For a bottom to stealth there are two ways.

1. Put as much vasoline or petroleum jelly on your hole, most condoms will break,

2. You supply the condoms and you get a fine syringe needle and needle the comdoms.

But for me, I don't get fucked unless it is BB, tried once with a guy and even with lube my hole dries out with condoms making the experience less that desirable, that one time was back in the mid to late 80's the top was concerned with catching AIDS. I vowed never again to have a condom inside off me. And yes I was fucked through the AIDS era.

I'm still negative where friends caught AIDS, some passed away now.

1 hour ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

For a bottom to stealth there are two ways.

1. Put as much vasoline or petroleum jelly on your hole, most condoms will break,

2. You supply the condoms and you get a fine syringe needle and needle the comdoms.

But for me, I don't get fucked unless it is BB, tried once with a guy and even with lube my hole dries out with condoms making the experience less that desirable, that one time was back in the mid to late 80's the top was concerned with catching AIDS. I vowed never again to have a condom inside off me. And yes I was fucked through the AIDS era.

I'm still negative where friends caught AIDS, some passed away now.

Vaseline doesn't work or mineral oil, at least not within the time frame and conditions of a fuck. I use vaseline exclusively as lube - it's hands down the best overall lubricant (aside from cum) and never had one break, ever. Try it out and see -get some free condoms from the clinic, separate them into 2 groups,, fill em all with an equal volume of water, tie em off and suspend them all so that they're stretched, then lather one group with vaseline or baby oil or whatever, and leave em. If vaseline really does deteriorate the latex structure them it should cause the lathered group to rip before the other group. I'll save you the trouble if you dont wanna do it - it doesnt do shit, as im sure many bottoms on this site can attest to. 

On 4/28/2022 at 12:03 AM, babylgirl6969 said:

How do you encourage a top to abandon a condom and get inside you raw? 

I've done it a couple times actually to straight guys that come over to use a private gloryhole that I made and installed in my apartment. It's a robust cardboard structure slotted into the door hinges and secured against the frame with duct tape, so it doesnt move if the top pushes. Behind that is a bolt of partly sliced black fabric that covers the glory hole obscuring the top's vision from seeing inward. I think you know where this is going now eh? After he's good and hard and horny enough to lower his guard, you can quickly roll on a condom that you've previously put a hole in, grab him by the base and push him into your pre-lubed hole. Tada, you now have a straight, often married, guy's raw masculine cock inside you and shortly thereafter, his straight male sperm.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Vaseline doesn't work or mineral oil, at least not within the time frame and conditions of a fuck. I use vaseline exclusively as lube - it's hands down the best overall lubricant (aside from cum) and never had one break, ever. Try it out and see -get some free condoms from the clinic, separate them into 2 groups,, fill em all with an equal volume of water, tie em off and suspend them all so that they're stretched, then lather one group with vaseline or baby oil or whatever, and leave em. If vaseline really does deteriorate the latex structure them it should cause the lathered group to rip before the other group. I'll save you the trouble if you dont wanna do it - it doesnt do shit, as im sure many bottoms on this site can attest to. 

This recommended experiment proves nothing, because the conditions of the condom when in the use of (very active, rigorous) sex and the conditions when it's just lying there filled with water are completely different. Petroleum-based lubricants, including vaseline, do break down latex condoms - not immediately when they're just laying there, but eventually, and when they're stretched over a cock or dildo and being used aggressively, they may well fail. They're also more likely to fail if there is no space left near the tip (the pressure from the tip of the cock inside the tip of the condom is at its strongest there, if there's no space left).

And note that this only applies to latex condoms. There are other kinds of condoms out there, and you may or may not have been testing the right kind.

12 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

I use vaseline exclusively as lube - it's hands down the best overall lubricant

Vaseline may be your personal hands-down favorite, but I don’t think you’ll get universal agreement on that. Vaseline and other petroleum-based lubes have distinct deficits in terms of their effect on the body, nobody can claim they’re the slickest (Vaseline just feels greasy to me) and they taste terrible.

Going on top of him is usually a good way to lead a top into going bare.

From my experience meeting anon guys, a good start is getting him naked on a different room from the one you will have sex in. That way, the condoms will remain on a trouser's pocket out of reach when they are needed. You can go then to the bedroom and get him laying on then bed, suck him good and make him hard. Then go sitting on his abdomen. Dont put your ass on his cock yet; let him get relaxed.  If he is up for it, you can even move forward and put your own cock on his mouth. I usually use this time to lick my finger and start lubing my ass with it. Having an open and lubed hole will be vital to increase the success of the operation.

Once his sucking is finished, then yes, move your body back until his hard cock hits your ass between your butt cheeks. Get him entertained playing with your nipples trying to make you horny while you start moving back and forth and rubbing his cockhead more and more often around your hole.

At this point it depends a bit on the top, many will just let themselves go out of horniness or not wanting to break the mood by going out to grab a condom in the other room. Some will tell you something on the lines of "hey, I think we should use protection".  In my case,  saying "It's fine, we are just teasing" is usually more than enough to keep the ball rolling.

After that is just a matter of keep rubbing it and getting him hornier and hornier = more willing. If he loves poppers or has very sensitive nipples, this is the moment to play that card, and add a boost of lust. If you can get cocks easy inside or your ass is nicely lubed, the head will just get eventually pushed in and from there the rest is just enjoyment as we like it.

I have perfectioned these "moves" over the years and except from one guy, the rest did not ask for a condom anymore on the following dates. I think that for many tops, specially married, it feels very liberating to get in a situation where they have less control/decision and being guided to what they really desire, a raw entering.

hung-top-with-his-tight-bottom.thumb.jpeg.8c84c568e2878f999497b4eb28a64b42.jpeg

Edited by alexxxfun
  • Upvote 1

It seems like 'stealthing a Top' is an odd notion.  Most Tops already know what they're going to do, if not with one guy, then with the next guy, and they guy after that. 

I wouldn't bag it, just because a bottom said he wanted me to.  I'd just say something politely innocuous like "oh - well, good luck, bud", and move on to the next one that needs a real fuck.