Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

On 6/12/2023 at 3:39 PM, Everopen said:

I prefer a dripping sloppy hole cum and piss. The boy should  Never clean out the cum I’ll do it with my tongue.

On Sunday I had no intention of letting any of the cum out, but when I was sitting relaxing and having a drinking some of it naturally dribbled out. I had to keep clenching to keep it in. That said, most of it was really deep inside. I fingered myself from time to time and it had obviously been absorbed. 

On 6/12/2023 at 5:59 AM, BttmCub88 said:

I think some do and some dont. The hook up sites I'm on, I let guys know they might be fucking me with another load in there. Id rather have a top that is into it. It is surprising though how many guys will state they are safe and ddf only, but then hit me up wanting to fucking me raw with another guys cum as lube for his dick.

With that said, my bf likes to rim me and use spit only while fucking. So last night after I got bred by a few guys, i went and cleaned out before i met up with him cuz he would obviously find out and be able to smell the cum in my ass. It almost happened last week. I could smell the cum from a few other guys while he was fucking me. Somehow he thankfully didnt notice lol

Update lol. Last night was out eating with the bf. I made a joke about going and buying a jug of lube for us to use. He replied "you didnt complain the last few times I fucked you with spit". I just sat there smiling, thinking "thats because I already got fucked by 3 guys before you" 😈 for reference, this is the black cock that shot 3 loads in me before he did

Screenshot_20230611-164445_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BttmCub88 said:

Update lol. Last night was out eating with the bf. I made a joke about going and buying a jug of lube for us to use. He replied "you didnt complain the last few times I fucked you with spit". I just sat there smiling, thinking "thats because I already got fucked by 3 guys before you" 😈 for reference, this is the black cock that shot 3 loads in me before he did

Screenshot_20230611-164445_Gallery.jpg

Sounds like the bf likes your cumsloppy hole too. Win win win for everyone 

• Piggy 3

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2023 at 7:38 AM, justsexnowatl said:

If you were my BF you would KNOW never to clean out those last loads....sit on my face as foreplay and tell me exactly where the loads came from to get us both heated up - make me jealous and MORE horny to fuck you.  Love eating and fucking sloppy seconds....espcailly from a slutty BF's hole!!

If you were my BF I would fir st have a very Clear and direct discussion. I Expect Honesty and Respect. If you have 3 loads in your ass then I know tonight's menu.  If you had 3 loads and then cleaned up THAT would be the problem. LEAVE!! 

Go out and get at least 3 loads in your ass. I don't care Who or Where .... just tell them your BF wants your ass loaded with cum. Fuck buddy or Total Stranger. Blindfold, dark room or gloryhole. Jump on Grindr, Adam or any site. JUST CUM HOME LOADED.

• Like 3

The majority of tops I’ve played with have loved a cummy hole.  I DO run into a few that don’t, but usually those tops are chatting me up as they know I like to get fucked raw.  Occasionally, I’ll have one  ask to fuck me “first”.  If possible, I let them.  I’m about pleasing my tops, but more than a few of those have turned into “let me fuck you last” tops!   Some even eat my cummy hole before adding theirs! Love it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/11/2023 at 11:26 PM, descartes70817 said:

I love finding out that I'm not the first cock to cum in a hole and my cock is being lubricated by someone else's semen, even better if I watch him getting bred before I take my turn. About the only thing better was DP-ing a hot bottom and the other top came first so I felt his cum shooting up the length of my shaft, and I finished fucking with my cock swimming in cum.

As slut bottom, I always want to get bred. I once had a DP, with one guy that came first and then the other continued to fuck me with the cum of the first and came in 1  minute later. 

I also got fucked DP by a couple, and both came in my ass like 3 seconds apart. It was so good... I was so horny since it was my first DP experience.. went home feeling very slutty..

On 7/27/2023 at 1:13 AM, phukhole said:

The majority of tops I’ve played with have loved a cummy hole.  I DO run into a few that don’t, but usually those tops are chatting me up as they know I like to get fucked raw.  Occasionally, I’ll have one  ask to fuck me “first”.  If possible, I let them.  I’m about pleasing my tops, but more than a few of those have turned into “let me fuck you last” tops!   Some even eat my cummy hole before adding theirs! Love it!

I also have some tops who ask me to be the first to breed me. Sometimes, I am not very honest with them and tell them they are the first, even if I have my hole already bred. 

And they would gladly add a load in me thinking they are the first to give me a fucking big load

On the contrary, I have some tops, who don't ask if my hole is full or not.. they are here only to fuck me hard, be a verbal Dom top and breed my like a dirty slut.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

ABSAFUCKINGLUTELY ‼️ 

CUM... There is nothing that compares to the lubricant of another man's semen.. I love a loose open inviting cummy hole exceptionally one that is preloaded/lubed with other men's semen!!!

Immensely fuucking HoTT n a most INNNCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PULLOUTPUSHINN said:

ABSAFUCKINGLUTELY ‼️ 

CUM... There is nothing that compares to the lubricant of another man's semen.. I love a loose open inviting cummy hole exceptionally one that is preloaded/lubed with other men's semen!!!

Immensely fuucking HoTT n a most INNNCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!

Fuck yeah, licking cum off of a cock that ran through a cumdump is also satisfying snack!