Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

On 7/16/2022 at 6:06 AM, damsonffpig said:

When I am Topping I get drawn like a magnet to sloppy well used cum filled holes.  I love it when there is no resistance for my big BB cock and love the feeling of being in a well used hole where numerous other guys have been before 🐷  If a hole feels tight, I just move on….

I was taught by my first older Top to make my hole accommodating for even the biggest or raw cocks and he certainly had a big cock.  It’s was great advice 🐷

Equally when in bottom mood I make sure my gaping gash of an inked Mancunt is well cleaned out and lubed to ensure no resistance from  the start and it certainly acts as a magnet to Tops who appreciate a well used gaping gash of a sloppy hole…. Checking it out first with a finger or 2 or 3 and instantly feeling the need to take advantage of what’s on offer, plus how ever many loads are slopping around too 

You know i want in!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

The third guy to load me today seemed to like mine.

At times he fucked like a piston, but then all of a sudden he'd pull out, position himself ready to go in, then slide back in. I could hear the squelching, so I suspect he did it for effect. I've never heard myself squelching that much!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I love finding out that I'm not the first cock to cum in a hole and my cock is being lubricated by someone else's semen, even better if I watch him getting bred before I take my turn. About the only thing better was DP-ing a hot bottom and the other top came first so I felt his cum shooting up the length of my shaft, and I finished fucking with my cock swimming in cum.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I love finding out that I'm not the first cock to cum in a hole and my cock is being lubricated by someone else's semen, even better if I watch him getting bred before I take my turn. About the only thing better was DP-ing a hot bottom and the other top came first so I felt his cum shooting up the length of my shaft, and I finished fucking with my cock swimming in cum.

That’s interesting. Sometimes when I’m at the bathhouse, I use one of those cum-like lubes - it might even be named Jizz - whilst walking around. A potential top will swipe his hand along my crack and ask if I’ve already been bred. I’ll say no, because I’m being honest. Some of them lose interest at that point. My brain always thinks they’re put-off by the thought of sloppy seconds. But, maybe it’s because it’s NOT real cum. 

6 minutes ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

That’s interesting. Sometimes when I’m at the bathhouse, I use one of those cum-like lubes - it might even be named Jizz - whilst walking around. A potential top will swipe his hand along my crack and ask if I’ve already been bred. I’ll say no, because I’m being honest. Some of them lose interest at that point. My brain always thinks they’re put-off by the thought of sloppy seconds. But, maybe it’s because it’s NOT real cum. 

That's why watching him getting bred while I wait for my turn is better. If I spend the night even sliding my cock into my own cum is an extra turn-on.

• Piggy 2

42 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

That's why watching him getting bred while I wait for my turn is better. If I spend the night even sliding my cock into my own cum is an extra turn-on.

Oh okay! That’s really helpful for me. I’ll remember that when I go again later tonight. 

I think some do and some dont. The hook up sites I'm on, I let guys know they might be fucking me with another load in there. Id rather have a top that is into it. It is surprising though how many guys will state they are safe and ddf only, but then hit me up wanting to fucking me raw with another guys cum as lube for his dick.

With that said, my bf likes to rim me and use spit only while fucking. So last night after I got bred by a few guys, i went and cleaned out before i met up with him cuz he would obviously find out and be able to smell the cum in my ass. It almost happened last week. I could smell the cum from a few other guys while he was fucking me. Somehow he thankfully didnt notice lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BttmCub88 said:

I think some do and some dont. The hook up sites I'm on, I let guys know they might be fucking me with another load in there. Id rather have a top that is into it. It is surprising though how many guys will state they are safe and ddf only, but then hit me up wanting to fucking me raw with another guys cum as lube for his dick.

With that said, my bf likes to rim me and use spit only while fucking. So last night after I got bred by a few guys, i went and cleaned out before i met up with him cuz he would obviously find out and be able to smell the cum in my ass. It almost happened last week. I could smell the cum from a few other guys while he was fucking me. Somehow he thankfully didnt notice lol

If you were my BF you would KNOW never to clean out those last loads....sit on my face as foreplay and tell me exactly where the loads came from to get us both heated up - make me jealous and MORE horny to fuck you.  Love eating and fucking sloppy seconds....espcailly from a slutty BF's hole!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Everopen said:

I prefer a dripping sloppy hole cum and piss. The boy should  Never clean out the cum I’ll do it with my tongue.

hell yeah man! Fuckin use my ass for it 😉 

• Piggy 1