Mature virgin, no more

BlkBear77

So this fuck happened a few months ago,, but I know they wanted me to share it with the world.

I am your heavyset black Bearish guy. I reconnected with a gentleman who had wanted to play around a few years before the pandemic, but we didn’t due to the fact that he was still in a relationship. Due to the pandemic , he came to realize just how much he enjoyed men. He is southeast Asian, mature, smaller frame, and nicely furry. (Do you know how rare it is to have a south Asian man into a black man. I’m definitely going to enjoy this as long as our friends allows.)

so when I come over to fucking him I wear condoms. I prefer to fuck him without it, but I respect his choice and it’s a good chance to have sex. So we’re fucking end in a few positions as I try to stay hard in the condom. I’m starting to realize that if I wear one I need to be a little looser as opposed to tight on my cock for my enjoyment.

Soon I’ve got him laying on his stomach and I can feel the looseness of the condom around my cock length, and watch a little of it trail out as I push into him again.  putting my full weight into him, and then it changed. The fuck, came better , how much nicer feel, and I quickly approaching climax. And then I did. I had a feeling that when the fuck suddenly changed, the condom had broken. I  noted also his enjoyment changed and became more intense then too.

I unloaded in to what as far as I know was an intact condom, but as I pulled out the base ring was still around my cock. And my cock was sticking out the side of it. With remains of the rest of the condom around it.

I saw the momentary panic on his face, as I held him as the realization of the condom had broken and I had just loaded his ass, for the first time. He then calm down and we snuggled, as he asked what happens next. I told him he could go to the bathroom and Release it. Then douche to be cleared. Or he could let it stay in there and let it absorb into his body. Either way he was no longer a Virgin, as  I was the first one to unloading in them, as a gay man.

We’ve fucked again since then, with a condoms. One day I hope he’ll be comfortable enough to enjoy a bare fuck regularly.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/26/2022 at 11:27 PM, Teeslad70 said:

I'm 51, sucked cock from a very young age, but still an anal virgin. 

Finally lost that cherry some weeks ago now. Wasn't planned but i just let it happen. My heart is still thumping!