Breaking News: Doxycycline After Sex Reduces STIs (DoxyPEP)

On 7/6/2022 at 8:23 AM, Oldercumslut said:

We aren’t talking everyday use here, just after exposure.

Lets be real: we are all whores on here. We are literally ALWAYS being exposed to STI's given the number of sexual partners we all have.

I think for every 100 guys I fuck I probably get something like gono or chlamydia. I think it would just be a bad idea for people to take antibiotics on a regular basis instead of simply waiting to get an STI before having it treated with an appropriate dose intended to kill the infection.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

I think it would be better to wait to get an actual STI before taking medication than to just always be taking antibiotics because your body will build up resistance to those antibiotics and then they wont work for you in the future.

It isn't your body that builds up a resistance, it is the actual STIs that build up resistance to the medication. But I agree: only take/get them when you're sure you've got something.

• Upvote 3

On 7/12/2022 at 9:10 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

I think it would be better to wait to get an actual STI before taking medication

I agree.  Which is why I get tested monthly instead of quarterly.  The way I see it, the sooner the bugs are detected, the sooner they can be treated.  Take the meds, ditch the bug, and keep living our lives until the next one comes along.

• Upvote 1

• rawTOP featured this topic
  • 7 months later...