Help 10inch Friend want to fuck me.

FastHardPart

As the title say i have a friend that i have been chatting with for some years. He has a 10x7.5 inch cock and i freaking love watching it on pictures amd such but it kinda scares me, not that i love a good fisting or some good toys stretching. I havw wanted sex with a cock in that proportion for a couple of years and now that i finally find one im not as excited as i was hoping. All i want to hear is that il be fine and i can safely become a good bottom for him overtime! Please leave your stories and experiences with something like this! Hope to hear from you all and love from Norway. Stay Safe!

That big a cock can be intimidating but only if you let that worry rule your mind. When I first started hooking up with guys outside of my buds one of them was this truly horse hung white boy. I had to tell him I'd never taken a cock that big before and he said he heard that all the time but was good at being gentle and easing guys into taking it. He promised he would be with me too and we talked it out before I took him. He used a de-sensitizing lube and we did weed before and poppers during and that helped make it easier to take his cock. Once he shot that first load in me it got a lot easier and got him balls deep in me for his second load. He let me breed him as he needed a breather and after that he pumped two more loads in me, fucking me quite a bit harder those times. After that he was spent and let me breed him again. I was so good at taking his cock that we routinely hooked up until he got a BF, but even with the BF we still hook up from time to time as he has a really high sex drive.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

That big a cock can be intimidating but only if you let that worry rule your mind. When I first started hooking up with guys outside of my buds one of them was this truly horse hung white boy. I had to tell him I'd never taken a cock that big before and he said he heard that all the time but was good at being gentle and easing guys into taking it. He promised he would be with me too and we talked it out before I took him. He used a de-sensitizing lube and we did weed before and poppers during and that helped make it easier to take his cock. Once he shot that first load in me it got a lot easier and got him balls deep in me for his second load. He let me breed him as he needed a breather and after that he pumped two more loads in me, fucking me quite a bit harder those times. After that he was spent and let me breed him again. I was so good at taking his cock that we routinely hooked up until he got a BF, but even with the BF we still hook up from time to time as he has a really high sex drive.

A big thanks for the reply! Did not expect to get a good reply like this, i will start to not be scared by it and rather be excited! All im afraid of can be me just not knowing if i can take him or not and maybe upset him or not just being able to take it fully out if you know what i mean! Any other suggestions like positions fpr easy entry on the 2 ring? Guess it alot easier with a dick instead of a dildo and the moment will make it hot aswell so i might loosen up because of that right?

• Moderators

Patience and enthusiasm and lots of lube should get you there.

Also, remember, "size doesn't matter"... well, OK, I'll admit it does, but skill matters more.

And on the technical side of things:

1. It probably isn't actually that big (see this link)

2. There are a bunch of topics on the "second ring" with helpful info including anatomy and suggestions. Here's a link to one that has some more detailed descriptions further down (page 4 I think):

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, FastHardPart said:

A big thanks for the reply! Did not expect to get a good reply like this, i will start to not be scared by it and rather be excited! All im afraid of can be me just not knowing if i can take him or not and maybe upset him or not just being able to take it fully out if you know what i mean! Any other suggestions like positions fpr easy entry on the 2 ring? Guess it alot easier with a dick instead of a dildo and the moment will make it hot aswell so i might loosen up because of that right?

I would suggest trying a couple different positions to see which is most comfortable for you to take him. I took him on my back, which is admittedly tougher, but I really wanted to see the look in his eyes and on his face as he came inside me. I have a 12" dildo now but honestly, a cock feels a whole lot better and I want to get bred, which no dildo can do.

• Like 1

When taking a cock of that size, especially for the first time, I recommend that you be the one on top, and lower yourself down onto him. This accomplishes two things:

1. It naturally aligns your inner channels so that they are not compressed or in any sort of bend that would present an obstacle to entry; and

2. It leaves you in control of the speed of the penetration, allowing you time to adapt.

There was a man with an 11” cock that had me a couple of times a few years ago and we always started this way. Once I had taken him into me from a riding position he would then flip me over on my belly and take me from behind in a single balls-deep thrust, and I never had any trouble accepting him.

By contrast, around the same time I had an opportunity to be fucked by a man sporting 10”, who wanted to take me missionary, and I had trouble with him from the get-go.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Patience and enthusiasm and lots of lube should get you there.

Also, remember, "size doesn't matter"... well, OK, I'll admit it does, but skill matters more.

And on the technical side of things:

1. It probably isn't actually that big (see this link)

2. There are a bunch of topics on the "second ring" with helpful info including anatomy and suggestions. Here's a link to one that has some more detailed descriptions further down (page 4 I think):

I have a feeling its not as big as he say and im okey with that, i have gotten a couple of pictures and waiting for him to compare it to something at the moment.

Have tried with a dildo in the same size and doggy works well for me but the toy is just to hard and rigid lol, a dick must make it alot easier!

• Moderators

Yeah, it is MUCH easier to take a big dick than a big toy. Even the hardest cock is more flexible that what they make dildos out of. 

It is more about relaxing your hole than anything else, and that is largely in your head. It is something you have to learn to do. He can help by being gentle and going slow; hopefully, he will do so because you have been talking and are friends. 

An alternative to desensitizing lube is lube with CBD. I have been using this brand [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.foriawellness.com/ My bf's dick is not quite as big as the one you describe, but it really helps me take it easily.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FastHardPart said:

As the title say i have a friend that i have been chatting with for some years. He has a 10x7.5 inch cock and i freaking love watching it on pictures amd such but it kinda scares me, not that i love a good fisting or some good toys stretching. I havw wanted sex with a cock in that proportion for a couple of years and now that i finally find one im not as excited as i was hoping. All i want to hear is that il be fine and i can safely become a good bottom for him overtime! Please leave your stories and experiences with something like this! Hope to hear from you all and love from Norway. Stay Safe!

Not sure exactly what you meant about the fisting and toy stretching, but if you meant you are already doing that - especially fisting - I have no doubt you’ll be able to take his cock just fine.

If you’re concerned about it, maintain control as others have mentioned. Or if that’s not your thing, relinquish control and ride it out.

Either way, you’ll be amazed how much will actually fit. Trust me. 😈

- Di ❤️☣️🧬

If you care enough about him to consider him a friend, that creates a level of comfort and if he is concerned about you and being gentle, it bodes well for the 2 of you to make it successful....it's your decision and if you choose to move ahead, keep us posted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

A man of that size should know to relax you--and be a great rimmer. 

I agree with your sitting on it, so you are in control for the first round.

I agree.  He's no doubt faced quite a number of bottoms that take a look and wonder how the fuck they're gonna take it.  Since you're already friends, I'm sure he'll soothe your concerns with whatever it is you need, and you can be damn proud of yourself when he's finished.  

Good advice from the previous responders too.

• Upvote 1