I've RSVP'd for this party a few times in the last few months, but always chickened out.  Now, I've been exclusively raw for a few years now, but have been careful about those guys with whom I've played, as I kept stressing about taking poz loads.  But recently I've just decided that if I'm going to be the pig barebacker that I know I am, I'll just have to get over my phobia of it, embrace it and PIG OUT.  Thanks to a pup bud of mine, who is now poz and proud (into whom I pumped a couple good loads a few weeks ago), I've come out of my fear of it.  In fact my pup bud and I are going to hook up at IML next weekend and he is going to pump his toxic puppy load into my hole.

But back to the Cumunion party.

I sucked up the nerve, cleaned out my hole, injected a little j-lube into my hole to moisten it up and hit the road for the 30 minute drive to Fort Lauderdale.  I got there and checked my clothes, and, wearing only my harness, yellow neoprene "Nasty Pig" jock and boots, I walked into the pool area.  Within five minutes I was on my knees sucking a hung dude.

After sucking him for a few minutes I turned around and bent over presenting my ass to him. He pulled my cheeks apart, spit on my hole, and in he went.  It was a little uncomfortable at first since it'd been about a month or longer since I was penetrated, but I took one for the team as he fucked me for about five minutes.  A group of guys started to gather around, but after a few minutes he withdrew, commenting it it took him a while to work up a load.  No sooner had he pulled out when I saw a hot Latino dude standing there stroking his cock through a cock jock.  I reached over and started stroking him and he started tweaking my nipples as I played with his smooth uncut cock.  It was not real thick, but had good length to it, so I dropped and sucked him hard.  When he was hard I assumed the same position I had presented to the first guy but getting to my feet, turning around, and offering him my ass.

He slid into my already spit-lubed and loosened hole, but as with the previous dude, he slid out after five or so minutes and stepped back into the darkness.  Before, however, I could look up another groaning top dude rammed his throbbing cock into my hole.  I'm not even sure what he looked like, as I said, I didn't have time to stand up, but before I knew it he let out a "FUCK YEAH!!!" as his cock throbbed in side my hole.  It was my first load at the party, and it was a nice one at that.  When he pulled out I could even feel a little trickle of cum and ass juices sliding out of my hole.

This went on for a good hour, going from cock to cock and back around again. Many guys fucked me three or four times over the course of the hour. While getting fucked by one guy I saw some hot beefy dude with a biohazard tattoo on his shoulder.  I watched him nailing this one dude and I dropped to suck on the bottom's cock.  I guess the top saw my yellow jock on and he pulled his cock out of the dude's ass as he had already started pissing all over my head and ass of the bottom.  Without hesitation I opened wide and drank right from the tap.  Fuckin' great!

Finally I guess the tops had been edged enough.. one after another I went back to the guys who had been taking turns on me... two loads, three loads... and finally back to the first guy.  He pulled me into a small room that had a cum-soaked bed in it.  Pushing me face down, he climbed on top and rammed mercilessly into my ass.  I could feel him growing thicker and harder into my burning hole from all the cock, but he just kept pounding away, to the point, in fact, that part of me was thinking I should call it quits as my ass was growing quite sore, but before I could make-up my mind he exclaimed "I'm cumming!"  So of course I pushed my ass up on his shaft and he deposited every drop deep inside me.

I stood up.. ass oozing with who knows how much toxic cum.  I slid into my jeans, grabbed a bottle of water and walked to the car to drive back home, my ass oozing.

Wow.  Now I can't wait to be bred at IML!!!  Bring it on, pup!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest NastyPigDad

Great story Bro ! nothing hotter than that kind of party..Been to many and hosted them for other pigs here...

• 2 months later...

Very hot. Sounds like a great party. Was planing to go at this July's Cumunion Party in Ft. Lauderdale, but one Latino guy I chat with on BBRTS said he had gone the month before and he didn't enjoy himself, so my best friend don't want to go. We went to Slammers instead.  Well, the next time I'm in Ft. Lauderdale I definitely want to try out a Cumunion Party.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Mandevilleguy1

I am planning to attend the CumUnion event in Seattle on April 22nd.  I am negative but looking forward to taking all kinds of loads!  My user name on BarebackRT.com is CumNass.   :D