Gang Banged in Cincinnati

Last weekend I came to Cincinnati for work. I started hooking up on Grindr as I do every night. After a couple hookups with guys way hotter than I was expecting. I decided to stay in town an extra night and host some group action in my room. I’ve done this a a few times successfully, but usually in Atlanta. This is my first trip to Ohio and I wasn’t expecting to find so much amazing BBC. I basically told every guy that was fun to hookup with that I’d be hosting Friday night. In the end I had a total of 7 men in my hotel room at one time. I just left the door unlocked and the guys had my room number while I lay in bed wearing a leather chest harness and a red jockstrap. I just had my vibrator in use until the first man showed up. He was an older black man with a very strong body, but not defined. Very nice long thick uncut cock. I started by sucking him while laying on my stomach and him playing with the toy in my hole. Right before he climbed on top and replaced the vibrator with his cock two more guys walked in and just had me sucking them off in turn. The first top pounded me until I felt the usual throbbing and my first load of the night. He sat back on the bed and watched the skinnier of the couple take his place while I was getting slapped in the face by the other guys cock. The others started showing up with of the next hour or so. Pretty much all night went the same way I’d be sucking one or two with one in my ass as others who were waiting to go again watched and had a few drinks. Finally toward the end of the night a much younger but really hung and rock hard man took me on top while one of the first guys was under me trying to get his cock in at the same time. I didn’t think it would happen (I’m a slutty bottom, but typically I stay fairly tight) then it really happened. It hurt so fucking bad I screamed with one guys cock in my mouth. The young guy was really slamming it home as the others laughed and cut up around me. I was crying a little bit but really enjoying my first DP experience. Not long after the young hung guy came, pulled out quickly followed by the other one. I laid there for a minute still sucking off one of the guys while weeping a bit. Soon after the guys started to leave and when I was finally alone again I was so sore I just laid there for awhile. First time in years I was too sore to try hooking up again that night. This morning I took my shower and noticed my hole was actually bruised. Still sore so I didn’t go on looking tonight. The young hung guy that started the DP did ask to come back. Obviously I wasn’t going to turn him away. We had a nice and much more chill hookup, he even rimmed my hole for a few minutes before gently pushing himself into my ass. This time he was slow be long strokes in me until he moaned and came deep inside. We just laid there with him groping my chest until he finally kissed me again and just said to hit him up when back in town. Definitely going to remember Cincinnati well 😁. Back to the South tomorrow and my usual Tops. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

On 5/28/2022 at 11:21 PM, Jackofspades87 said:

Last weekend I came to Cincinnati for work. I started hooking up on Grindr as I do every night. After a couple hookups with guys way hotter than I was expecting. I decided to stay in town an extra night and host some group action in my room. I’ve done this a a few times successfully, but usually in Atlanta. This is my first trip to Ohio and I wasn’t expecting to find so much amazing BBC. I basically told every guy that was fun to hookup with that I’d be hosting Friday night. In the end I had a total of 7 men in my hotel room at one time. I just left the door unlocked and the guys had my room number while I lay in bed wearing a leather chest harness and a red jockstrap. I just had my vibrator in use until the first man showed up. He was an older black man with a very strong body, but not defined. Very nice long thick uncut cock. I started by sucking him while laying on my stomach and him playing with the toy in my hole. Right before he climbed on top and replaced the vibrator with his cock two more guys walked in and just had me sucking them off in turn. The first top pounded me until I felt the usual throbbing and my first load of the night. He sat back on the bed and watched the skinnier of the couple take his place while I was getting slapped in the face by the other guys cock. The others started showing up with of the next hour or so. Pretty much all night went the same way I’d be sucking one or two with one in my ass as others who were waiting to go again watched and had a few drinks. Finally toward the end of the night a much younger but really hung and rock hard man took me on top while one of the first guys was under me trying to get his cock in at the same time. I didn’t think it would happen (I’m a slutty bottom, but typically I stay fairly tight) then it really happened. It hurt so fucking bad I screamed with one guys cock in my mouth. The young guy was really slamming it home as the others laughed and cut up around me. I was crying a little bit but really enjoying my first DP experience. Not long after the young hung guy came, pulled out quickly followed by the other one. I laid there for a minute still sucking off one of the guys while weeping a bit. Soon after the guys started to leave and when I was finally alone again I was so sore I just laid there for awhile. First time in years I was too sore to try hooking up again that night. This morning I took my shower and noticed my hole was actually bruised. Still sore so I didn’t go on looking tonight. The young hung guy that started the DP did ask to come back. Obviously I wasn’t going to turn him away. We had a nice and much more chill hookup, he even rimmed my hole for a few minutes before gently pushing himself into my ass. This time he was slow be long strokes in me until he moaned and came deep inside. We just laid there with him groping my chest until he finally kissed me again and just said to hit him up when back in town. Definitely going to remember Cincinnati well 😁. Back to the South tomorrow and my usual Tops. 

My hole is still wrecked after my eventful week in Ohio. 

54938FAD-5C76-433A-A1C5-A0B3E2521574.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2022 at 11:21 PM, Jackofspades87 said:

Been in NYC for about 30 years, but Cincy is still my home.   Who knew you  could have that kind of fun there? Go, home team!

• 3 weeks later...