Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

Yesterday afternoon, I was in line behind a 25 year old who was making his 1st visit, at least to that particular bathhouse. The only reason I know is the guy working the window was going over the rules with him and told him he was eligible for a discount since he was 25. An hour or so later I saw him leaving, and I am assuming he left without having any kind of sex, since in spite of a decent sized crowd I don't think there was a damned thing going on sexually, the only thing I saw while he was there was guys circling, posing and completely ignoring each other sexually. I wasn't able to entice him to do anything with me, and there weren't any guys going at it to break the ice. If my 1st visit to a sex venue had been like that I'm not at all sure I would have gone a 2nd time.

I had been hooking up with guys for more than 10 years in tearooms, parks, ABS, online hookup and private parties before I finally decided to go to a bathhouse. I had an online hookup with a guy from out of town the evening before this momentous date. He was asking me about the Denver sex clubs and telling me how great they could be, which pushed me over the edge. I went to the now closed Denver Swim Club at age 30. I went on a Thursday night, rented a room, took my clothes off and showered. On my 1st circuit around I came across 2 guys fucking, who both motioned me to join. The bottom immediately started sucking my cock, and before long turned around and backed his gaping ass on my cock bareback. I had only barebacked a handful of times at that point. The guy who had been fucking him stood up pulled off the condom (this was in 2000) and offered me his cock to suck. Within a few minutes the fucker and I started taking turns fucking each other while we fucked the bottom, all but my initial penetration of the bottom was condomed, until the 2 of us who were topping came. So within half an hour of my 1st visit I had fucked, been fucked and had a 3 way. If I remember right, I stayed about 3 hours, and fucked 5 more guys and got fucked by one more before I left. I came 4 times, and did relent and breed the 1st bottom bareback (3rd guy I had ever bred at that point in time) before going home. I went back Friday night, Saturday night (I hooked with the Wednesday online hookup), and by the next weekend was pretty much a sex club slut.

What was your experience like, would you have gone back if your 1st experience was similar to the one I described from yesterday?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

I did fuck the first time at a bathhouse, was only 20, young and naive, felt very awkward and sat alone in the sauna for a bit, on older guy, probably late thirties comes over and pulls out his cock next to me. I had a towel wrapped around my waist. I had only been there a few minutes at that point. But I did the same and he sucked me until I was hard then backed up on my dick and I just started fucking, blew a huge load after about 10 minutes, in which time we'd gathered a crowd of 60+ year old men, there as a group. After pulling out they ran a train on him as I went to explore the rest of the bathhouse. Not long after did a older businessmen in his 50s beg to fuck me, which I declined being a pure top at the time, but he followed me and asked to just eat my ass as he jerked off. I agreed and he pulled me into a booth with a bed and did just that. 

I hit the showers and ended up on my knees sucking off a huge muscle young guy with a 9" dick. He came on my face thanked me and left. 

I showered off again and headed back to the sauna. Hard as fuck all over again, this time walked in and sat down completely naked on a bench. There were quite a few people in there again, and this handsome Jewish orthodox otter, with the side curls and big beard gets between my legs and sucks my already hard dick and sucks another huge load out of me. Hit the showers again and got dressed and went home completely satisfied

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was 22. Hairless body.  Had a page boy bob hairstyle slim very shy. I did not have a choice. 

I was pursued down the corridors. Lol 

Dived into a small room with a mattress. Thinking I be safe. Wrong. 

I had not to that stage of my life been so scared or nervous.

I was fucked by 3 different older men. Nothing memorable as I could not relax and they were not interested in me.

Years later I now love saunas.

But took a couple visits. With large time gaps in between. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nope. I really wanted to, but nerves and anxiety got the best of me and I coudn't relax. One guy tried to suck me off for a moment, but I just could not get into it. 

I plan to try again the next time I'm on vacation. I need to be able to chill and relax - maybe the next place will have a pool or hot tub, which would be very calming,. The place I tried for the first time in DC only had a steam room, no hot tub or pool.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, haltron1991 said:

Nope. I really wanted to, but nerves and anxiety got the best of me and I coudn't relax. One guy tried to suck me off for a moment, but I just could not get into it. 

I plan to try again the next time I'm on vacation. I need to be able to chill and relax - maybe the next place will have a pool or hot tub, which would be very calming,. The place I tried for the first time in DC only had a steam room, no hot tub or pool.

I hope you try it again, and that you have a better experience than what the young guy had here yesterday. As far as I could tell he didn't see or even hear any sex happening while he was there. Since I was probably the most aggressive guy there while he was there I can't imagine that anyone even tried to touch him. Sadly it was a typical day at a bathhouse in the PNW.

I was still very young looking at 30, even though I was 6'2" and a muscular 220# I was still getting carded for things I only needed to be 18 to do in my late 30's. So I definitely had a fresh young meat vibe working to my advantage, and because of my size no one was going to try to take advantage of me.

5 hours ago, Ashypup said:

Hit the showers again and got dressed and went home completely satisfied

Sounds like your 1st experience was similar to mine. I've been hooked every since.

5 hours ago, bocini said:

But took a couple visits. With large time gaps in between. 

I'm glad you learned to like it. I hope the 3 older men weren't forcing or taking advantage of you, but also glad there was actually activity on your 1st visit.

The Club, a couple street over from Bourbon St in New Orleans, (2001-02) pre -Katrina.  After a trade show in the Super Dome.  My 1st trip to a Bath house.  It was everything I thought it would be and more.  First time in a sling getting fucked and Dp in front of an audience.  It also outed me to a few other vendors who said they had flights earlier that evening.  It created a group of fuck buddies for the next couple of yrs at trade shows.  It showed me I wasn't the only one who was "On the downlow" married man who carved cock.  It was amazing I never caught the bug.  Poppers and plenty of cocks, some used condoms but I took raw loads too.  It was my riskiest time in my life.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

It was August 26th, 1977, the night of my 18th birthday.  After a 3 month fling with my 1st man, including a few 3ways with his neighbor, he told me it was time to try my wings and the baths would be the perfect place.  He prepared me, telling me what goes on , what to expect and gave me the confidence I needed to handle myself.  Checking in, I got a room, stripped and as soon as I opened the door, a sexy, hot black man approached me.  Reaching beneath his towel, I felt his cock and knew I wanted him to fuck me.  On my back, my legs were around his waist and we kissed as he longdicked me.  Before leaving my room, he said he hoped to see me later  so I could fuck him.  I was like a kid in a candy store, sucking/getting sucked fucking/getting fucked and mu SLUT gene activated kicking into overdrive.  The black man did return and having been fucked twice, he took me without lube.  Given the proliferation of apps, the baths aren't what they used to be.  I miss the bad old days.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

27 minutes ago, Medwaym said:

My first time, no. It was pretty empty and just a few really old guys walking about. I made use of the sauna and jacuzzi for the afternoon and then left.

That sucks, not in a good way. You went back in spite of that?  I don't know if I would have.

My first time was also in Denver, at the Triple C.  I didn't hook up with anyone, I was so nervous.  I used the hot tub, wandered around, and left after a couple of hours.  It took me a few years before I went back to one, this time the DSC.  My second time, I finally hooked up.  I got a room and played with a couple of guys that night.  I gradually got more comfortable in the environment and would play in the open spaces at DSC...was it "the cave" and in the back orgy room.  I still have family in Denver, I'm sad they're all closed now and can't stop into one during my visits there.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

My first time was also in Denver, at the Triple C.  I didn't hook up with anyone, I was so nervous.  I used the hot tub, wandered around, and left after a couple of hours.  It took me a few years before I went back to one, this time the DSC.  My second time, I finally hooked up.  I got a room and played with a couple of guys that night.  I gradually got more comfortable in the environment and would play in the open spaces at DSC...was it "the cave" and in the back orgy room.  I still have family in Denver, I'm sad they're all closed now and can't stop into one during my visits there.

You lasted longer at the Triple C than I did, luckily it was the 3rd bathhouse I tried. I had a coupon for a free 1st visit I did not have any kind of sex and lasted about 20 minutes, before I left and went to Midtowne. Not only did I not have sex, but the obvious drug use in that place scared me.

My 1st encounter the 3 way I described was in "the Cave", I hadn't even seen the back orgy room with all the bunks yet. I did have sex in it before I left the 1st time.

My 1st experience at Midtowne in Denver might have been a problem if it had been my 1st experience, it was the closest I've ever come to feeling raped. My 1st time there was the Mardi Gras blackout party, and I think I had 4 guys impale themselves uninvited on my bare dick on my 1st foray into the orgy space. Once I got out of the orgy room it probably took me 10 minutes to regain my composure and courage to go back in and let them do it again. I will definitely miss Mitdtowne and the DSC. Buddies in Colorado Springs is still open and I've always had fun there. I just wish I could find that kind of action in Portland where I live now. The move from Denver to Portland was a major blow to my sex life. I'm assuming you had better luck in Palm Springs, I'm planning on visiting there at least 1 day over the 4th of July weekend. I will probably get a day pass at CCBC and hit at least 1 more bar or sex resort while I'm there.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1