Did you fuck the 1st time you visited a bathhouse/sex club?

NWUSHorny

6 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

You lasted longer at the Triple C than I did, luckily it was the 3rd bathhouse I tried. I had a coupon for a free 1st visit I did not have any kind of sex and lasted about 20 minutes, before I left and went to Midtowne. Not only did I not have sex, but the obvious drug use in that place scared me.

My 1st encounter the 3 way I described was in "the Cave", I hadn't even seen the back orgy room with all the bunks yet. I did have sex in it before I left the 1st time.

My 1st experience at Midtowne in Denver might have been a problem if it had been my 1st experience, it was the closest I've ever come to feeling raped. My 1st time there was the Mardi Gras blackout party, and I think I had 4 guys impale themselves uninvited on my bare dick on my 1st foray into the orgy space. Once I got out of the orgy room it probably took me 10 minutes to regain my composure and courage to go back in and let them do it again. I will definitely miss Mitdtowne and the DSC. Buddies in Colorado Springs is still open and I've always had fun there. I just wish I could find that kind of action in Portland where I live now. The move from Denver to Portland was a major blow to my sex life. I'm assuming you had better luck in Palm Springs, I'm planning on visiting there at least 1 day over the 4th of July weekend. I will probably get a day pass at CCBC and hit at least 1 more bar or sex resort while I'm there.

Swim Club & Midtowne, were fun places.  Work activities took me to Denver several times in the late '90's-early 2015.  After starting PrEP, loss count how many loads.  Using that miracle drug, I know for a fact it works.  Guys told me they were Poz & not on meds breed me there.  I love being a cumDump!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oddly, no.  I had just been hired at Mans Country to do charts, play box, make/alter arrangements, whatever needed doing for musical acts hired in for a weekend.  The first time I went there, Manhattan Transfer was due to arrive that evening, and one of the performers couldn't make it.  So I spent my first time at a tubs doing charts !!!   I will say that in subsequent days I did make up for that faux-est of pas's.  

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Oddly, no.  I had just been hired at Mans Country to do charts, play box, make/alter arrangements, whatever needed doing for musical acts hired in for a weekend.  The first time I went there, Manhattan Transfer was due to arrive that evening, and one of the performers couldn't make it.  So I spent my first time at a tubs doing charts !!!   I will say that in subsequent days I did make up for that faux-est of pas's.  

Chicago is a great place to get laid, I can't imagine a scene like the one I saw on Sunday with a decent sized crowd, a good mix of ages and body types and absolutely no fucking, sucking or even foreplay going on. In Portland that is just a normal day at the sex club.

All I can say is it was a horrible waste of potential in your case.

Edited by NWUSHorny

1 hour ago, toolman1966 said:

Swim Club & Midtowne, were fun places.  Work activities took me to Denver several times in the late '90's-early 2015.  After starting PrEP, loss count how many loads.  Using that miracle drug, I know for a fact it works.  Guys told me they were Poz & not on meds breed me there.  I love being a cumDump!

Cool, I have probably fucked you. I moved to Portland in '07 so wasn't a regular at the DSC or Midtowne in the age of PREP so it may not have been bareback. I was visiting Denver several time a year until 2018 and will sorely miss those 2 clubs.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Hell yes, first gay sauna I stayed 6 hours and had a raw cock up my arse within 30 minutes. First sex club I had barely got through the door before a guy was on his knees pulling my cock out.

I was living in Halifax, coming out, and visiting Montreal with my 1st boyfriend. He took me to my first bathhouse on that trip. I only remember sucking off an older guy. 

So I guess the answer is no, I didn't fuck the first time.  But it didn't stop me from going many times since continuing to suck down many many loads and then take a fair few up my ass. 

My 1st memory of a bathhouse fucking would be at The Black Door in Toronto many years later. Came upon a room with 5 guys fucking. Joined them, fucking a few and taking a couple raw cocks up my ass. I don't think I got any loads. 

Sorta surprised these memories aren't firmer in my mind. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Hell yes, first gay sauna I stayed 6 hours and had a raw cock up my arse within 30 minutes. First sex club I had barely got through the door before a guy was on his knees pulling my cock out.

Sounds like it was my kind of sex club. Sadly guys where I live now aren't going to enjoy that kind of experience.

17 minutes ago, Tanbbottom said:

My 1st memory of a bathhouse fucking would be at The Black Door in Toronto many years later. Came upon a room with 5 guys fucking. Joined them, fucking a few and taking a couple raw cocks up my ass. I don't think I got any loads. 

Something tells me I would have jumped in with both feet (cock and hole), so to speak, even on my 1st visit. 

Yes I did. I was 20 years old, curious and want to a sex club when visiting Berlin. Found myself in the darkroom and all of a sudden had my cock went inside an ass. I was very strict with condoms at the time, but now I was fucking a stranger in the dark bareback. It felt so wrong but so good, so I didnt pull out, but just kept on pumping that hole... I dumped a huge load deep in his gut... After that i got a taste for sex clubs and fucking random strangers. Tried to be good and use condoms for the most time. But now, in my 30's, im totally bareback. 

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

I never went to the baths. I was more into bars and discos.  I have been to health saunas and spas that were coed/mixed gender, but while there was flirting and cruising, if you were caught having sex by the staff, you were kicked out.  

My first bathhouse was the Northern Spa in Queens N.Y.  I was 23 possibly 24 at the time I fucked a couple of guys one was an older Hispanic gentleman who became one of the guys I spent time with if he was there, incidentally he was the first guy I barebacked. Don't think I was fucked at that time I wasn't as inclined to getting fucked. And I  sucked so much dick. 

It was a better first time experience than my first sex party. Which I don't blame the host. I showed up late and by time I arrived most of the people were already done or just wasn't into me. Though the second time was definitely better 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, but that was in 1977...in Denver at a place called - I'm not making this up - The Ball Park. It was a pretty nice place as I remember it, clean and well-maintained with a baseball theme.

There's a reason the 70s are known as "The Decade That Taste Forgot."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Ah Man's Country.  When I lived in Chicago, I was walking distance from there.  VERY convenient when I was horny

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1