Anon hookup gone bad???

look at you, ya piece of fucking trash
kneeling there on the bed, head down because you know you aren't fucking worthy to even look at a real man like me.  Arse up, presenting like a dog in heat, desperate to be mounted, fucked and bred like the worthless piece of fuckmeat we both know you are

only an hour ago we were chatting online, you telling me how much you NEEDED my thick cock rammed up your shitter.  that I told you I liked it rough but you wanted it anyway.  you wanted it so bad that you let a fucking stranger come into your flat and find you exposed and ready to be fucked.  and here you are now waiting for some signal that I'm actually the bloke you were chatting to.  Hell you don't care ya whore.  Could be any cock, doesn't matter as long as its a real man fucking you isn't that right whore??

**SMACK**  my hand slaps you hard across the right arse cheek. you still don't look around to see who is in the room with ya **SMACK**  you yelp as my hand spanks the left cheek but you don't object - you know fucking better.  I'll beat the shit out of ya if you complain

on the nightstand are the lube and condoms "for my use" as you put it in your chat.  well fuck that - I don't use either - as you are about to find out.  both hands come down on your cheeks hard and then roughly pull them apart giving me my first real view of your skanky shithole.  Your tight little turd tunnel is so fucking excited to see me it actually winks at me like a cheap whore looking for business.

1 glob of spit right on your button and my cock slams balls deep up your arse.  your scream is music to my sadistic ears.  I slam my body down on top of you pinning you to the bed, preventing you from pulling away as you claw forward trying to get off my cock

where do you think you're going???? get back on my cock!!! I slam in again, more beautiful screams and a delicious little *sob*

Too big???? nah I think its the perfect size for my pleasure and that's what this is about MY pleasure, not yours you piece of fuckmeat.  you're just a cock socket for me to shove my dick into however I want so you better take it and shut the fuck up

you cant take it?????? But cuntface, you told me you COULD take it in our chat - no wait - actually you said you could take the dick that I sent you a pic of!!!!!   Yeah sorry, that wasn't a pic of MY arse-ripping cock - just a random pic off the internet.  Didn't want to scare ya!!!

bet your pretty scared now though huh?

Slamming in and out of your hole, fucking love your squeals and yelps as I angle my cock in different directions to make sure I bruise every inch of your pathetic insides

Man I am loving the spasms in your arse ring - or what's left of it - as you desperately try to recover from my almost dry entry.  Cant have that, you were made for suffering.  a few punches causes your fuckhole to clench again making the sensations on my cock so much better.

unfortunately its been 4 days since I last used an ass so this is gonna sadly be a quick one.  I rape your hole harder, viciously as I get closer to my orgasm, trying to block out your crying - not because I don't want to hear them but because they will push me over the edge sooner

finally with a bellow, I cum, shooting wads of spunk deep inside your torn up shitpipe, whitewashing your guts.  I collapse on top of you as the last of my seed dribbles into your guts.  eventually I get up and yank my cock out of your fuckhole, causing another little yelp from you.  the tight little pucker that winked at me earlier now looks more like a black eye

"don't move" I command and you obey like the pathetic little sub you are.  I grab my now flaccid cock and start pissing over your ass, hole (which must have stung judging by your sobs and clenching) and the bed.  Just wish my cock had been harder so I could have shoved it back in.

I pull up my shorts and jeans and am out the door before you even realise I'm finished

I get home and predictably there is a message from you.  I open it expecting a big long rant or complaint about not using a condom or that I raped you or pissed over your skanky duvet but instead it was just one line... "Same time next week???"

• Like 7
  • Piggy 11
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

only 3 days later you start messaging me again beggin for me to come around.  telling me I was amazing and that you havent been fucked like that before.  of course I was fucking amazing - and a piece of trash like you should get used to being fucked like that - its all you're good for.

i tell you to be ready at 4pm, you give me some bullshit about work.  I dont give a shit about your life, you want my fucking cock you make your fuckhole available when I SAY.  I dont respond and by three o'clock I have a pathetic message from you saying you will be ready at 4 - fucking rite - cocksockets like you need to get your fucking priorities right

4:05 I turn up and strut into your flat.  everything is the same as before and I find you in the bedroom, head down arse up like a good whore should be.  as before I smack your worthless arse before spreading your cheeks to look at your fuckhole.  it looks different. instead of winking at me like last time, your ole brown eye looks like it's wet and crying - you fucking LUBED your hole!!!!!

Im furious and spank your ass several times as hard as I can yelling that I decide how much lube you get - then walk out of the flat slamming the door behind me

for the next 2 days you send me messages like a pathetic bitch, apologising, begging for me to come back.  Telling me I can do this and that if I come back - like I need your fucking permission you walking fleshlight

finally I give in to your pathetic whining and begging and give you a time to present your fuckhole for raping.  

I slam the front door to announce my arrival and stride into the bedroom

look at ya kneeling there on the bed ya dirty piece of fuckmeat, visibly shaking - good you better be fucking scared slut.  Im so fucking pissed at ya trying to sneak some lube up yer pucker to make it easier for YOU.  Nah you are gonna pay for that cockwhore.  I notice you didnt even bother to put the condoms and lube on the nightstand - good we both know they wouldnt be used anyway

two fingers rammed straight up yer shitter to check - judging by the scream you are dry up there.  Hope you enjoyed your last dump coz you wont shit for a week when Im done with ya.

no mister nice guy , no spit on yer skanky hole this time.  just 9 thick inches of real man meat shoved balls deep up yer shitpipe in one thrust

FUUUUUUUUCK I LOVE the scream of a total dry entry, damm you are a strong piece of trash - almost got away from me that time, luckily im heavier so yer hole is going nowhere.  lying on top of you pinning to your bed thrusting in and out SO turned on by your muffled screams - shit your neighbours must think someone is stabbing you in the guts - oh wait - yeah that would be me

changed you mind?? So?  Cant take it??? who gives a fuck? fact is you ARE taking it.  Im balls deep in your shitchute and my cock is rearranging your guts to fit my cock perfectly so give your self some credit - you CAN take it and WILL be taking it till my manly seed is filling your ass

the squirming has died down and I think I can hear sobbing - thats good, you have accepted your place in this 

Last time I only wanted to USE a hole to get off this time Im determined to ABUSE it.  

Fuck!! that stroke went a bit wide, you obviously havent had that part of your guts punched by a thick nob before, SHIT you almost got away again.

there now that better , my arm around your throat. holds you in the proper position to take a fuck.  Cant breathe? breathe through your fucking ears for all I care.  shoulda just accepted my big cock up your turdtunnel and none of this would have been necessary

you should be fucking grateful I came back at all ya little cunt.  I even did you a favor and had a wank before I came over so you could enjoy my cock for longer

i relax my arm so you can breathe, so you can experience everything you begged for

fucking you harder now, need to give you another load, relax and open up you ungrateful cunt Im gonna reward you with my spunk

FuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkKKKKKK!!!! I shot more than I expected.

tightening my arm around your throat again as I relax inside yer busted ass, I can still feel you quietly sobbing under me.  "Dont move", I let loose a nice hot stream of post-orgasm piss deep in your guts.   

I yank my cock out of your torn up little bung hole and some spunk and piss leak out all over the bed - thats your fucking fault not mine ya slack whore.

I pull up my shorts and jeans and head for the door.

"If this door is unlocked in 2 hours time you'll get the same again.  if its not then you'll never fucking see me again no matter how many beggin messages you send".  I hear a whimper as I close the door

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, IrishKinkyCumDump said:

look at you, ya piece of fucking trash
kneeling there on the bed, head down because you know you aren't fucking worthy to even look at a real man like me.  Arse up, presenting like a dog in heat, desperate to be mounted, fucked and bred like the worthless piece of fuckmeat we both know you are

only an hour ago we were chatting online, you telling me how much you NEEDED my thick cock rammed up your shitter.  that I told you I liked it rough but you wanted it anyway.  you wanted it so bad that you let a fucking stranger come into your flat and find you exposed and ready to be fucked.  and here you are now waiting for some signal that I'm actually the bloke you were chatting to.  Hell you don't care ya whore.  Could be any cock, doesn't matter as long as its a real man fucking you isn't that right whore??

**SMACK**  my hand slaps you hard across the right arse cheek. you still don't look around to see who is in the room with ya **SMACK**  you yelp as my hand spanks the left cheek but you don't object - you know fucking better.  I'll beat the shit out of ya if you complain

on the nightstand are the lube and condoms "for my use" as you put it in your chat.  well fuck that - I don't use either - as you are about to find out.  both hands come down on your cheeks hard and then roughly pull them apart giving me my first real view of your skanky shithole.  Your tight little turd tunnel is so fucking excited to see me it actually winks at me like a cheap whore looking for business.

1 glob of spit right on your button and my cock slams balls deep up your arse.  your scream is music to my sadistic ears.  I slam my body down on top of you pinning you to the bed, preventing you from pulling away as you claw forward trying to get off my cock

where do you think you're going???? get back on my cock!!! I slam in again, more beautiful screams and a delicious little *sob*

Too big???? nah I think its the perfect size for my pleasure and that's what this is about MY pleasure, not yours you piece of fuckmeat.  you're just a cock socket for me to shove my dick into however I want so you better take it and shut the fuck up

you cant take it?????? But cuntface, you told me you COULD take it in our chat - no wait - actually you said you could take the dick that I sent you a pic of!!!!!   Yeah sorry, that wasn't a pic of MY arse-ripping cock - just a random pic off the internet.  Didn't want to scare ya!!!

bet your pretty scared now though huh?

Slamming in and out of your hole, fucking love your squeals and yelps as I angle my cock in different directions to make sure I bruise every inch of your pathetic insides

Man I am loving the spasms in your arse ring - or what's left of it - as you desperately try to recover from my almost dry entry.  Cant have that, you were made for suffering.  a few punches causes your fuckhole to clench again making the sensations on my cock so much better.

unfortunately its been 4 days since I last used an ass so this is gonna sadly be a quick one.  I rape your hole harder, viciously as I get closer to my orgasm, trying to block out your crying - not because I don't want to hear them but because they will push me over the edge sooner

finally with a bellow, I cum, shooting wads of spunk deep inside your torn up shitpipe, whitewashing your guts.  I collapse on top of you as the last of my seed dribbles into your guts.  eventually I get up and yank my cock out of your fuckhole, causing another little yelp from you.  the tight little pucker that winked at me earlier now looks more like a black eye

"don't move" I command and you obey like the pathetic little sub you are.  I grab my now flaccid cock and start pissing over your ass, hole (which must have stung judging by your sobs and clenching) and the bed.  Just wish my cock had been harder so I could have shoved it back in.

I pull up my shorts and jeans and am out the door before you even realise I'm finished

I get home and predictably there is a message from you.  I open it expecting a big long rant or complaint about not using a condom or that I raped you or pissed over your skanky duvet but instead it was just one line... "Same time next week???"

Love a story from the Tops pov.  Awesome story!!!

• Like 1

*** 2 hours later ***

the door is unlocked - what a fucking surprise.  ya dirty slutty whore.  Ya cant even claim that its rape anymore - i gave you a fucking way out.  all ya had to do was lock the door and your worthless pathetic arsehole would have been safe.  but we both know there wasn't really any choice for a cocksleeve like you.  you need to be fucked and bred by men like me - sick bastards that don't give a shit about your shitter.  Rough aggressive dominant males that treat you like you deserve - and now that I know you LIKE it there will be no holding me back. Boy you are gonna be sobbing for mama long before I'm done this time

Storming into the bedroom and there you are you pathetic piece of trash, same position I left you in - presenting your fuckhole like a whore in heat.  you flinch as you hear my jeans and jocks dropping to my ankles

Fuuuuccck your hole looks wrecked.  all purple and puffy, sore and swollen shut.  Its gonna be tough getting my big bare nob back up there - tough for you that is, my cock will go in there no prob at all.  spying your purple pucker I ALMOST feel sorry for ya you pathetic piece of hamburger.  I'm fairly sure you will tear this time so on the bright side you might have lube after all - call me a big ole softy.

FUCK THATS TIGHT!!!!!!  and I'm sure they heard your scream in the next town.  DAMMIT I thought we were past this - yanking you back onto my cock, arm around your neck again, holding you in position - you sluts never learn

Slam fucking you, withdrawing completely each time then ramming back in at different angles.  going balls deep and stirring your guts with my dry fuck weapon.  Damm lad shut the fuck up and just accept it - screaming usually turns me on but you're driving the neighbourhood dogs crazy

There - face in the pillow - something for you to bite on and less chance of the police investigating.  Problem solved

Shit I just realised you are sobbing again and the shaking is feeling really nice on my cock.  SHIT my cock is still relatively dry.  HOLY SHIT my cum and piss that I dumped in you earlier are gone.  You pushed it out before I came back???  I'm slightly offended by that as well as amused by your stupidity that you shit away your chance to have lube up your hole for this fuck.  Oh Wait - maybe you actually learned from last time about the penalty for having any kind of lube in your hole.  Damm I ALMOST had a tiny pang of respect for you

Fuck that, who am I kidding - fuckholes never deserve respect

awww yeah I love long deep thrusts up a tight shitter.  hell I thought Id last longer but your swollen ring is really gripping my cock tight and I'm getting ready to shoot another load up yer turd-pipe.  I finish off another amazing fuck with a roar from me almost as loud as the scream from you that started it.

stay still fuckmeat till I catch my breath. hold on - Is whats left of your arsehole trying (feebly) to push my cock out??? a quick thrust of my cock and a punch to the back of your head puts an end to that - my cock stays up your fuckhole til IM ready to pull it out

Yanking my cock out of your wrecked ring I check for any red streaks - Damm your fuckpipe is tougher than I thought

As I pull up my jocks and jeans I tell you that you have 2 days to heal then I'm coming back

You sob quietly but nod as I walk out the door

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...