Afternoon Orgy at the Resort

PopperMeUp79

My partner and I were staying at a gay men’s resort for the weekend. Sunday afternoon has a pool party and happy hour that draws a large crowd of visitors from other hotels and locals in addition to the guests. A quick headcount says there were easily 75 guys on property this Sunday. We were both being friendly and flirty in the pool, making conversation with various people. I saw a few guys zone in on my partner. His dark, handsome features and swimmer’s chest are always popular. I picked out a few guys, most of them otters, whom I talked up when possible. There’s a steady ebb and flow to the pool area as people make their way to the bar, their rooms, and cruise the property. Mid afternoon I started to wander and made my way up to the playroom. As soon as I was through the plastic sheeting covering part of the entrance, I could hear the soft moans of man-on-man sex. 

A couple guys stood in the narrow hallway as I made my way back to the video room. My eyes were still adjusting to the dim lighting, so I could only make out silhouettes in the darkness. The video room already had 6 men in it, so I found my way to pleather seating along the sides of the room and settled in. Three guys were standing in the back of the cozy room with someone on his knees working their cocks. I recognized that body immediately — my partner was busy at work. 

A guy in his 30s sat next to me, a lean body with a few small tattoos and dark hair. I’d spied him in the pool, but hadn’t spoken. I waggled my hardon and he greedily went down on it. I encouraged his work by rubbing his back and massaging the rear of his head. I heard the familiar squeak of a lube bottle being pumped; I looked over and saw one of the guys lean over and play with my partner’s ass. I love seeing this happen, and responded by pushing my own cocksucker’s head down so he took the full length of my shaft. He groaned with pleasure.

It wasn’t long before my partner was stood up and being bent over the fuck bench that dominated the room, his body now must a foot away from me and my cocksucker. I handed my poppers to one of the guys who was positioning himself at the head of the bench. “Popper him up,” I said. He twisted off the cap and pressed the bottle up under my partner’s nose, flooding his lungs with the stuff. My partner is a popper whore, and I wanted him giving his best performance. As he inhaled deeply, I added some lube to my fingers and gently applied it to my cocksucker’s hole as he continued to work my shaft — this boy was hungry! He responded to my fingers with a soft groan, signaling his willingness. 

I heard the lube bottle being pumped again, and one of the guys stepped up to bat behind my partner. His head came up sharply and he winced, “Ah!’ As his ass was penetrated. His hole was obviously being stretched wide, and he started to ride it to open up. One of his would-be assailants pressed his chest into the padded bench. “Fuck the slut,” he growled. There is something amazingly hot to seeing your partner’s beautiful body in a totally vulnerable position, and him being used by other men. 

My cocksucker suddenly stood up and started applying more lube to my own cock. Obviously inspired by the fucking next to us, he sat down on my cock. He was still wearing a jockstrap, making clear his role in the room. My cock was surrounded by the intense heat inside him, his ass velvety warm and tight as he began to ride my cock. Someone pushed poppers under his nose, and he began riding more vigorously. I knew it would be very easy to unload in his hole when i was ready.

My partner was getting pounded just a few inches in front of us. The sound of the skin slapping against skin was evident in the small playroom, and I loved hearing his grunts and moans as his hole was taken. A few more guys had come into the room or were standing in the doorway enjoying the show. The guy riding my cock was clearly excited showing off for the audience and began taking longer strides up and down my cock — it felt amazing! I saw two guys switch places behind my partner’s ass on the fuck bench, the second one sliding a freshly lubed hardon into my man. “Oh fuck! That’s a thick cock.” The new guy didn’t waste time, getting right into a fast, pounding rhythm as my partner took it like a champ. 

The air in the room was getting kinda thick and muggy from the heavy breathing and sweat. The guy riding my cock stood up, then moved to my left where he laid down on his back on the leather seating, raising his legs to reveal his hungry hole. As I stood and moved to plunge back into him, I ran a hand along my partner’s back as he was taking cock; his skin was covered in sweat. 

The boy I was fucking looked super hot displayed on his back, nice tight body, legs spread and hungry. I dove in, knowing I wasn’t going to waste time. I started slamming his hole, making him grunt and yelp. The sounds of he and my partner being pounded mingled in the room, and you could hear the sound of guys jacking their cocks to the live show.

“I’m gonna cum,” the guy fucking my partner said, and he unloaded into my partner’s smooth ass. Knowing he was being flooded with someone else’s cum pushed me to the edge.

”You’re getting bred next,” I said to my bottom.

”Fuck yeah,” he said. I slammed in and out, making him wince, but he never shied away. I could feel my balls get tight and the urge to release was building quickly. I had my back to the fuck bench now, totally focused on the bottom boy giving me his ass for my own pleasure.  I grunted and felt the juices start to flow freely, filling his tight hole with my load. He gasped as he felt it, and I gave a few deep thrusts to ensure my load was buried deep inside him.

I collapsed back into the couch seating on the other side of the fuck bench, my cock still hard but drained. Someone else moved in to keep working on the bottom I’d just bred. Meanwhile, my partner had a fresh cock buried inside his ass, fucking him with the previous load. My partner was grunting and moaning, which is sweet music to my ears. He was still kneeling on the fuck bench, being used by a handful of strangers. I had someone popper him up again, and I sat back to watch as he took another two loads. He was oblivious to who was using him, totally focused on the feeling deep in his hole as he was used. 

The second guy to breed him pulled out, then made his way around and pushed his cock into my partner’s mouth. “Clean it off, pig. Good pig.  That’s a good piggy boy.” The third breeder was already inside him and didn’t waste any time marking his territory. It was definitely a rough fuck for my partner, spit roaster and a relentless top using his hole. I could already tell his hole was going to be tender after this.

The third breeder unleashed inside my partner, grunting as he pushed it inside. My partner lay there for a couple moments, panting, collecting himself after being ridden hard. His body was dripping with sweat, and he seemed a bit disoriented as he pushed himself upright. He didn’t see me there, more focused on making his way out of the room of men who had watched him being used. I heard one of the guys slap his ass as he walked by and say, “Fucking hot piggy.”

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 13

5 hours ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

There is something amazingly hot to seeing your partner’s beautiful body in a totally vulnerable position, and him being used by other men

Beautifully put.  Of all the sexual Lusts that exist to be enjoyed, this - and permutations of it - are some of my very best memories of my life-partner.  It drove me absolutely nuts with Lust watching him suck off Cocks, take loads up that beautiful ass ... I was so damn proud of him - such a sweet, beautiful man - and I miss him every day.  Sometimes in the backrooms I pretend he's there with me - think to myself "hey, babe - how about that hot Cock? You'd love it up your sweet Hole" - all kinds of fun stuff. 

I know he would have loved this site.

• Like 4