Fisting

pozpowerbtm

I'm mostly a fisting top at the moment and really enjoy it! It's a major turnon for me to be working on a nice hole with my hands.. I have thinner small/med hands that are somewhat collapsible. They've been able to get into quite a number of holes fairly easily. Just got in one last night for the first time actually. I eventually want to get just as good at taking a fist as well, but that's a slower process for me it seems... I do enjoy being fisted after a load or more has been deposited in me for lube...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have self-fisted a few times before and yes it was fun but all that lube made it really messy plus I could never get past the wrist so I haven't recently tried it again.

I love to be fisted and double fisted and have a few videos of it being done to me. I also love to fist a nice hot hole not to mention fuck a loose sloppy one. Love to see a bottom push his rosebud out and swallow my dick and suck it in like a hungry pig. LOVE IT.

Guest ff-whole

I found a great fister/fistee in Santiago. We met in one of the gay saunas and first he fucked me and let others fuck me too... then he started playing with my hole. Asked if I would love a fist, I answered yes, which he took me to a private cabin and started expertly fisting me deep and thorough...

Loved it...

A week later or so we hooked up again at another joint and here after some foreplay slowly fisted me again. The he took me took me to the masseur which was his fister. With the two of us on our knees on a bench the masseur fisted us both and we could watch in the mirror how his hands disappeared in our holes...

Man this was so hot...

Later in the private cabin i fisted my buddy again, but had to stop soon. He wasn't so loose as I was. But he started to fuck me and unloaded very deep...

I hope we get a chance to meet one more day again, although I moved on...

Just to explain; I can be very loose but I also have a great deal of control to squeeze my muscles around a nice dick...

Yes as a fist taking hole you have to learn how to control your muscles and I can be loose but also reasonably closed if needed.

I took my first fist recently, it felt amazing and when I started to cum it was so intense. It made me wonder why I waited so long. I'd always enjoyed multiple fingers but never tried being fisted now I know how good it feels I want more.

• 4 years later...

i love the thought of veing fisted n later punch fisted

several guys have tried but ive never been relaxed or high enough to get past a wrist . i just get freaked out n have to stop. is there any tips to get past this failure . my master wants to fist me n intends to try soon . if i relax enough n accept it will i be able to take him , hopefully to his elbow , the first time he tries ? i have good aboline lube plenty amyl n T1na

Taking a fist is an acquired skill that requires conditioning over time if you want to do it successfully and avoid injury. Remember that the human anus is not designed to easily pass objects of large diameter like a fist or foream. It requires time and patience - from both the Top and the bottom - to arrive at a level of successful physical tolerance. Impatience and force will result in pain and possible damage that may require surgery to repair. I can attest to this - a Top once was a bit too eager to shove a large metal plug up my ass, and I had an anal fissure - and later the surgery - to show for it.

I have myself fisted only one man (at his insistence), with great caution, and only because he had been working his ring for months to prepare for it, and my hands aren’t huge.

I still haven’t personally taken a fist. The closest I’ve ever come was at November CumUnion when a Top and his partner worked my ass slowly and methodically for nearly an hour. Then he said, “If I had another hour, we’d be in.” He gave me his card and told me to contact him the next time I’m in Indy and we’ll take all the time we need. He was the first Top to ever demonstrate the patience I would have to see to let someone put his hand inside me. I’ll probably take him up on it, because I was on Cloud Fucking Nine while he was doing it, and only with a few whiffs of poppers.

Which brings me to the second part: Doing it whilst high as a kite on T and your blood pressure in the basement from “plenty” of poppers is a Terrible idea (see what I did there? ? ) You need to be alert enough and attuned enough to your body to know when to pause and when to stop. Your Top can’t feel what you’ve feeling, and may try to push on through before your body’s ready. Some poppers may be useful in relaxing your soft muscle tissue, but use only what you need.

Is he going to be able to insert up to his elbow on your first fisting? That depends - are you going to be unconscious? Are you impervious to pain? Will you mind wearing a colostomy bag, and does your health insurance cover stupidity? If you can’t answer all of these questions affirmatively, then No.

Go easy.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 3

Guest gwmcatcher

As usual, ErosWired is absolutely right. Taking your time is key as is trust between fister and fistee.  

I would only add that it’s not necessary to be overly focused on depth. Taking just the hand -without trying to go further up the wrist/arm - can be just as much fun.

You will also want to decide whether or not you want to orgasm while the ? is still inside. (I like to, but not all bottoms do). If you do, it will tighten your hole so make sure your top is careful pulling out. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a FB who is an experienced fistee/fister. I have fisted him many times, usually related to fucking him, but not always.

Over time, with lots of playing using toys, he’s also been able to open me up and I have taken a fist twice. It’s intense and sexy.

But I got there because we never rushed it. Fisting me was never the goal of our sessions, so there was no pressure.

And yeah, do it sober. For sure

I love being fisted and filled with as much excess size as possible. Fisting hits pleasure circuits you didn't know your ass had. I take fists just using poppers and have been gaping enough to enjoy several guys sliding their hand and cock inside me and jerking off in my hole. The mental rush of knowing your ass is that gaping and trashed that you can take that much in you is a huge high as well. I am always working to take thiker and deeper in me with a guys's paw and arm.  i know in those moments that i am a huge Slut.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great topic. As a submissive my goal has always been pleasing the Top i am with.  i have been taking fists for a long time.  i started because i encountered several Men at saunas who wanted to play in my pussy after they shot their loads in it.  i sought sought proper training at a fisting club in DC and learned how to open my pussy.  i have also found that being fisted has not caused my cunt to loosen up unacceptably.  Just the opposite, i can grip and milk a Man's cock for Him if He wants.  Or i can relax and give up a sloppy cunt.