What has happened with my account

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’d like to know why my account now shows a post count of zero and my reputation has also gone from 966 to zero.

I have been discussing something with RawTOP directly so as not to make a scene on the site, so if my account has been targeted as some form of retribution then that is particularly childish.

• Administrators

You have been downgraded because of our discussion about promoting an AIDS fetish Telegram group that you're involved in. Unlike the Telegram group, which permanently bans people for questioning the fetishization of going without meds to the point of getting sick and dying, you're still allowed to use this site. It's just you've been stripped of your status here. Put another way - you're feeling the effects of a policy that's more generous than the one in place at your Telegram group.

The same measures was taken with @timfreo who is also involved in the AIDS fetish group and had promoted it widely here before I realized its nature.

Bottom line - I'm completely serious about not tolerating AIDS fetish on this site. This site will absolutely not be a vehicle for encouraging suicidal behavior.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• rawTOP locked this topic
  • Administrators

If anyone is wondering… WelshBBCigarFuck continued to argue with me over the issue so I banned him for a year at which point he requested his account be deleted, which I did. I know for a fact that his representation of the Telegram group wasn't truthful. Someone I trust absolutely told me as much very clearly and showed me screenshots where moderators defended the AIDS fetish aspect of the group. Sorry, but that's suicidal behavior and I won't have this site be used to fetishize suicide.

So the moral of the story is that you shouldn't pick and pursue unwinnable fights, and make false statements to the owner of whatever site you're on. It won't end well. But account deletion was his idea, not mine. I just wanted him to stop arguing with me.

• Thanks 5

• rawTOP unlocked this topic
  • Administrators

BTW, here is a screenshot of one of the moderators of the Telegram group saying it's an AIDS fetish group and defending the guys who fetishize progressing to AIDS intentionally (and presumably dying).

pozconvert-aids.jpg

And here's the same moderator talking about how admirable it is to intentionally progress to AIDS. (Remember - that's literally suicidal and promoting that when you're in a position where you can squelch or redirect it, is harmful to the community.)

pozconvert-aids-2.jpg

I know I'm being badmouthed by WelshBBCigarFuck on Telegram. But he's talking out of his ass. It clearly is an AIDS fetish group. And I'm guessing it got most of its members by its admins promoting it in posts here on BZ. My enforcing this sites rules shouldn't come as a big shock. My taking away the status of people involved in violating this site's rules shouldn't be shocking either. And me banning a member who flat out lies to me and won't stop arguing with me when he's clearly wrong is pretty normal as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't say I know anything about "telegram"; this is the first I've heard of it.  

But I can say Thank You to rawTOP for defending his site against devolving into such a misery-laden state.  BZ is - at least for me - a joyful website, where men who love Life, love living their lives on their terms, love sharing their magnificent obsessions with like-minded men can share thoughts, resources, impressions, perceptions - share all of it with our peers. 

It's just a complete sadness when guys can't figure out a way forward.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think for at least some of us its confusing when you join what you can post and where you post it. Censorship is everywhere these days. It;s scary

ive been reprimanded twice for topics i posted and i thought were embraced or at least would be tolerated by the community here without any malice.

its a fine line we walk here at least in my opinion.. but some of my opinions and thoughts are better kept to myself

• Administrators
1 hour ago, faggotsub said:

I think for at least some of us its confusing when you join what you can post and where you post it. Censorship is everywhere these days. It;s scary

ive been reprimanded twice for topics i posted and i thought were embraced or at least would be tolerated by the community here without any malice.

its a fine line we walk here at least in my opinion.. but some of my opinions and thoughts are better kept to myself

In what universe is it acceptable to encourage someone else to do suicidal behaviors?

If you can’t figure out that that’s a bad idea you don’t belong on this site. 

There are no fine lines on this issue. “Never take meds” = suicide = must be discouraged. 

Something odd happened to me too.

Usually, I look in the "notifications", and scroll through those, watching for replies from respondents I respect.  One was called something like "4th of July", and when I clicked on it, a large window opened right up saying I didn't have permission to look at that topic.  There was a chatbox as well, inviting me to respond.  So I did, and asked why it was that I was not allowed to read anything in that thread.  The answer came back "I don't know - I'd have to see a url to know".  Every other time I've had a question, I send a message to one of the moderators via the personal messages (under the "other" heading, very top of the home page), and received a message back with an answer.  

Was that window I received legit ???

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

One was called something like "4th of July", and when I clicked on it, a large window opened right up saying I didn't have permission to look at that topic.  There was a chatbox as well, inviting me to respond.  

Was that window I received legit ???

I got the notification on that post, and got the same web page message. Checked the notifications that said there were responses, and when I clicked those...presto, same message page. So I go back and reverse the steps to look for the thread and it's gone. So I surmised quickly that the thread was removed. Perhaps because it went off topic, perhaps because there were some comments I provided as a response on Second Amendment and some banter on those that was accurate but unappreciated (remember, I'm the conservative guy here who's a legal gun owner). At least that was my guess. Either way, admittedly it went off the original trajectory. 

Didn't see a penalty or message indicating I'd run afoul of acceptable use, so I abandoned it being on my posts and just figured the thread had "jumped the shark" and a Mod decided it ran its course. 😄 

As did I. I suspect that the topic was indeed removed, and the software for the forum does not distinguish between "this topic does. Not exist any longer" and "you are blocked from this topic". Actually, I'm not sure that individual topics can be blocked from selected members at all.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Yes, that 4th of July thread turned into a dumpster fire of name calling and personal attacks. Rather than give dozens of infractions and hide most of the posts leaving what remained unintelligible, I thought it was more reasonable to just remove the thread from view. That's what that message is telling you. 

• Thanks 4

I'm new to the site & all sites will always have problems & the obvious trouble maker. BZ is obviously a site with a moral standard & thank god for it too, too many site chase the buck $ & don't give a S**T ABOUT THE END USER. I LOVE SEX AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY TOO but i do not promote or would NOT want to promote AIDS, i have seen the consequences of this horrible disease & have lost many friends to this horrible disease. I love getting fucked & i get breeded too but when i refer to breeding i mean getting fucked full of cum & NOT aids which is just sick. I can understand your stance on NOT tolerating this behaviour & fully support your view on this matter too, Only a self destructing idiot would promote suicide.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.