How many here like to be rimmed?

It drives me crazy 🤪... I am mostly top, but a tongue in my ass and balls makes me moan loud. I've attracted quite crowd recently being rimmed on open video room at the bathhouse in Karlsruhe. Many guys around. I was hitting hard the poppers. Memorable 🤤

• Piggy 1

I had a British guy eat out my ass for roughly an hour or so...
Sometimes a top would come by to see what's happening and he would suck their cock hard and then direct the cock into my ass to unload so he could suck out the cum...
In the end he even was able to fist my very sloppy and gaped hole...
Best time I had in NZ Sauna in Amsterdam for a long time.

Good and expert rimmers are hard to come by.
When you find one, you have to give them your all as long as they want it.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

As I have a tight hole rimming opens me up to bigger dicks as it triggers in me an intense desire to get fucked even if it hurts. Also, it’s good natural lube that combined with precum provides an incredibly hot fuck

On 11/25/2023 at 10:16 AM, partying.hard said:

I’ve said this in another thread … 

If you look up stats in Guinness Book of World records, you will see my name as the worlds best ass eater; I’ve won 18 consecutive gold medals.

Seriously, I probably am the best tongue you ever will get up your hole. Whether I use my tongue, fingers, dick, toys, or my favorite, a speculum, I like to get your ass open and relaxed.  I not only want to latch onto your ass hole, I want to dig my tongue up your ass. I want to feel the skin texture change from the wrinkles of your ass hole to that smooth porcelain finish inside. I want to hit nerve endings with the tip of my tongue that not only make your eyes roll back in your head, but make your eyes spin! 

Fuck, that sounds amazing

I can't remember if I like being rimmed. Most guys don't like to eat ass. I love to eat ass and have had guys show up just to have me eat their ass. 

6 hours ago, RiskyHole said:

I can't remember if I like being rimmed. Most guys don't like to eat ass. I love to eat ass and have had guys show up just to have me eat their ass. 

Rimming is a major part of fun sex to me, top or bottom.  Luckily, I have not run into many guys who, as you say, don’t like to eat ass.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Rimming is a major part of fun sex to me, top or bottom.  Luckily, I have not run into many guys who, as you say, don’t like to eat ass.

I agree.  Rimmin is almost always god before a good fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...