Turned 18 a week ago how do I get started on becoming a pig

Hi! So recently I've become 18 and was wondering how to start pigging out. I'm still a virgin but I know I'm an absolutely bottom especially around heavier men. Being on this site and going through all the post always makes me to reenact half your guy's stories. But to cut to the chase I've been wondering where to start maybe nothing too rough for a first time but still enough to get hooked up on dick for the rest of my life. All advise I'll take into consideration thanks!!!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Start making accounts with good profiles and pictures. Offer yourself to any horny guy and never flake if you can help it. Don’t wear condoms, it feels way better without, and never waste cum. Always take it in your ass or mouth.

sniffies, bbrts, grindr will be good starting sites.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

After you get your social media with pictures and give a good description of what you what you are looking for. Start to lead about your ass hole how to keep it clean, as most Tops hate A dirty hole. Get a plug starter kit and find lubes you like. Yes, go to ABS sex clubs and cruise local parks. If you are going to be a real pig, NO CONDOMS EVER. 

On 7/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, DesperateSoftBoy said:

Hi! So recently I've become 18 and was wondering how to start pigging out. I'm still a virgin but I know I'm an absolutely bottom especially around heavier men. Being on this site and going through all the post always makes me to reenact half your guy's stories. But to cut to the chase I've been wondering where to start maybe nothing too rough for a first time but still enough to get hooked up on dick for the rest of my life. All advise I'll take into consideration thanks!!!

Learn to clean out, get on PrEP and start taking dick.  Find out how much dick you can take now by using a few smaller size butt plugs and dildos working their way up in size and work up from there.  You are just outside of Portland and I'm pretty sure there is a bathhouse there.  Go check it out.  And in Seattle and Vancouver, Canada.  Plan a trip to LA and Palm Springs.  Find out if you like being a cumdump* by seeing if you like taking dick after dick or if you like getting fucked and then waiting a while before you get fucked again or if you like orgy situations more.  And be very careful with the club drugs.  But it's mostly a matter of practice taking dick and paying attention to what your body is telling you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I found out that I liked being a cumdump because I fantasized about it and then, at a White Party in Palm Springs I climbed into a fuck box (a rectangular prism set in a wall with an opening - the rectangle was about 8 to 10 feet long - you crawl in and there is enough room in the back to wait ass up in doggy or to get on your back with your heels on the ceiling and ass available (I did that) - then guys climb in and fuck you.

• Like 2

Correct: learn to clean out en most of all get on PrEP... You're doing already the right thing by reading what there is to read here at BZ...
PrEP will make sure that you are for the innitial time safe from HIV... but not any other STD's.

Later you can decide if you want to go all out and without PrEP, but make sure you know what the consequences are...

Then take it slow... For most of us I think becoming a full pig cumslut is taking time... it's a mindset... a nice one for most of us, but for some not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, I am bi-sexual and it took a very very long time to even take a cock in my mouth, let alone have the guy come in my mouth and me swallowing the load. It also took me quite a while to go from condoms to bare, and part of the problem was that I am still in the closet and getting PrEP was very hard...

After I was able to get PrEP I was finally able to go bare - ass up or in a sling and getting fucked indiscriminally. I never had issues in gay saunas to get seen or gang banged, so in that aspect I already had a mindset of being pretty slutty...

Now I someties get very sloppy with taking my PrEP propperly so the fear factor gets less and less, and I am now contemplating going without meds and become the ultimate Cumslut.

I know I already have taken medicated Hiv+ loads, but I am pretty sure that I also have taken unmedicated Hiv+ loads...

Also I had my fair share of STD's but however unfortunate and uncomfortable those can be - and believe me, whatever you read here how some guys want them all and say they won't take medication for those... those STD's can be extremely uncomfortable to the point that you might not be in the mood for sex.

I am now 60+ and already very kinky with a pretty expert ass hole that can take very big cocks and even a hand [after a bit of slow practise] and I am now seriously thinking of getting converted by a couple of very nice medicated Poz gays, who are willing to get of their meds and one even offered to whore me out at a local gay sauna which is very frequented by Poz gays... The problem is that I am not very good and precise in taking my PrEP pills frequently, but if I am Hiv+, I HAVE TO BE DILLIGENT with taking my pills.

Personally I think that becoming a pig cumslut is not for everybody... most of it is fantasy so please don't believe everything what you read here...
TAKE IT SLOW, so in the end you have no regrets and trully enjoy your sexual future.

Good luck...

Edited by ffWhole

Lots of good advice so far and agree with most of it.

I’d definitely invest in butt plugs or dildo — train your hole to accept cock, no matter the size. Nothing worse than having a top wanting to fuck and breed you, but you can’t take his size.  

In addition to cleaning out (I use fleet saline enema), I’d pre-game with your plug/dildo before taking cock. This will ensure you’re ready and able to take any cock, and it will  pre-lube your hole (which will make getting fucked more enjoyable for you and the first top — additional tops won’t need lube cuz you’ll have a load in you already).

I’d also practice oral/deep throating cock with your dildo. Pretend a top is face fucking you — get used to the feel of a cock down your throat, get familiar with choking on it, the mucous and tears, etc.

I’d strongly recommend a silicon, double density dildo — it’s more lifelike, and won’t shred your throat or ass like pvc.

Once you get some practice, get comfortable with ass-to-mouth. A good pig loves the taste of as — whether a top’s or his own. Fuck your self with the dildo and then clean it off with your throat.

Another suggestion is to begin eating your own cum and drinking you own piss. You may not be a piss pig yet, but as you evolve and grow into a pig slut, you’ll likely come to crave a man’s piss just as you crave his cum. Get used to the taste of bodily fluids.  This way, you can be a full-service pig for men to enjoy. 

Once you're ready, definitely hit ABS (adult bookstores) with video booths (especially if they have gloryhole) and sex clubs/bathhouses. Most bathhouses will offer 18 year olds free entry. You can also check out sniffies and squirt to find other cruising spots.

If you’re heading to university, I can guarantee there’ll be a number of cruising spots on campus. For me it was bathrooms in less busy campus buildings, the bathroom/stacks/stairwell in the library. If you’re not sure, just look for writing on the walls/stalls and (often) telltale stains and dried cum in the stalls and then wait for the action.

Hope this helps — and welcome to the pigdump brotherhood, kiddo!

1. Get on PREP
  2. Learn to clean out (lots of articles on BZ and elsewhere)
  3. Practice with dildos (try different lubes to see what you like best)
  4. Get some good pics (and keep them up to date) for ads or just to share when chatting online (consider getting a "throw away" email address)
  5. Get tested for STIs every 3-4 months (when you get an STI, try to contact your past partners to tell them, it's the right thing to do; if they get pissy, then to hell with them; we're all adults and know what we're doing when we fuck raw)
  • Upvote 3

On 7/21/2022 at 6:55 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Being a pig is something that comes from within.  Go to an ABS or a sex club and put yourself out there.  If it makes you happy embrace it, own it.

I started at public toilets and then ABS. it's great to start at glory holes: You can have a bit of privacy being isolated in a room, and you start just focusing on the cocks to become a no load refused cum dump where just about any guy can breed u... don't be shy, go cruising at an ABS and enjoy your freedom of being 18

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nico75020 said:

I started at public toilets and then ABS. it's great to start at glory holes: You can have a bit of privacy being isolated in a room, and you start just focusing on the cocks to become a no load refused cum dump where just about any guy can breed u... don't be shy, go cruising at an ABS and enjoy your freedom of being 18

Good post, I started early at home then moved onto public toilets, then ABS then the world of Darkrooms.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

get on PrEP

Welcome, DesparateSoftboy, to your Life.  

First, take all the precautions to guard your health.  Get on PReP.  Get all the inoculations against the sexual bugs that will come right along with all the loads.  Be sure to wait long enough for all of them to "take".  Taking these precautions will not guarantee that you'll never get sti's - you will.  But you will have taken every step you can to mitigate against them. Get tested very regularly, so they can be treated asap.  

When all of that is taken care of, jump right into the middle of the writhing knot of Breeding men, offering what you have to others to sate their Lusts -  taking from others what you need to fulfill your own Lusts.   Enjoy every moment of it - love it - practice your skills often - and become the man you were born to be.  And be sure to love yourself for having the courage and honesty to be the best man you can possibly be.

Best of luck !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1