Piss, spunk or both

sleazebot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When I'm jerking off, I love the taste of my precum. I can drink down an entire glass of piss if I have it. I can eat cum, but only if I'm masturbating at that moment. Once I shoot, the desire to eat my load is gone. 

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 3:15 PM, Willing said:

I piss in a glass too and masterbate and sqirt my load in the glass, let it melow over night and do it again next day💋💧🍆🤛         🚬💋

I eat mine fresh, lol.out my dick and straight in the belly 😵

I collect my puss throughout the night and drink it next evening,  repeat every day 🚬😴

On 2/6/2024 at 7:08 PM, Heir2012 said:

When I'm jerking off, I love the taste of my precum. I can drink down an entire glass of piss if I have it. I can eat cum, but only if I'm masturbating at that moment. Once I shoot, the desire to eat my load is gone. 

Gotta gobble it quickly as it's coming out💋

I was at a club in Ft. Lauderdale on Super Bowl Sunday. Place was dead. So I gave up trying to get bred and joined the little action there was. A guy with a leather jock with a yellow stripe was getting pounded in a sling in the back hallway. I went up along side him and smelt some rank piss.  Top who was pounding him pulled out and I went down to clean him up. Sure enough, piss and cum. The top demanded, although not necessary, that I suck out the bottom’s hole. Fucker absorbed most of it. I then stood up, gave him my own cum deposit and emptied my bladder.  He was so nasty I could smell the stale piss and cum from his hole on my face even after cleaning up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nothing better than after getting pounded and the top blows a big load and doesn't pull out then feel a warm bloating feeling as you get filled with piss. Then when the cock pulls out feeling the piss and cum dribble out you hole!!  Fucking love it 

• Like 1