5 hours ago, sleazebot said:

Question for those who Top.  When you’re using a slut, do you prefer:

A dry cunt

A lubed hole

Spitting and shoving it in

Another guys load up there to use as lube

A complete overflowing mix of spunk to slide in 

Or something else? 😋

Given those choices, I'd pretty much have to rank them in reverse order!

In my ideal world, every bottom I fuck would already have many other loads in him! But if he only had one guy's load(s) in him, that would be fine too. Otherwise, I prefer an experienced hole that I can rim good, spit on my dick and work it in. If the guy is pre-lubed, I probably won't rim him (hate the taste of most lubes), but will still fuck him. A dry cunt is last on my list all day every day. It's not that I won't fuck it if it's presented. It's just not my favorite type of hole to fuck.

• Like 2

Okay, here to chime in with the bottom's viewpoint, I have come to love my lube injector. Yes that's a thing! I'm tight, and it just makes the experience much more pleasurable for all concerned. And then if you add a couple of loads...💦💦💦...I'm overflowing.

Hi so can Tops tell the difference between a load or two of spunk up there, and some lube that has been pushed up inside? I am not a Top, and since i have a tiny prick, on the few occasions when i have fucked guys it has only just got inside the door. So i have no experience to go on.

As a bottom i really love spit and shove. It's what i want from a Top. But if he uses lube to make his life easier then obviously that's his choice.

pre load ideally 2 for lube sake but one large load is great. more the better but the bottom needs to understand how milk and massage cock with excellent pussy control. @fatbottom Silicone lube and real cum feel very different and have a different consistency. water based lube might be close but it doesn't have the creaminess of real cum and our ccocks can feel it. also if someone just puts lube up his as and i slide in think he's been pre loaded....his ass will feel like he hasnt been fucked....it wont be relaxed loose beat up a little but still hungry. if i see pussy lips that always a good sign.  i still use spit with pre load but bottoms when really horny get wet down there anyway....another favorite....already make ass lube so hungry for cock. you got a nice fat ass man.

• Like 2

For a very long time, I always wanted the bottom to be dry, so I could tease his cunt with my cock and smear lots of precum over it. If in  group situation (e.g. anon cumdump session in a hotel) I always wanted to be first. 

Although I've gone right back to being a bottom slut myself, I do still like to top (esp anon sessions) and don't care if the guy hasn't lubed up, if he has one load in or lots of cum up his cunt. If it's a hotel meet, i actually love walking in on the guy being used, so I can take over and use the cum in him as lube. 

I prefer a willing hole that knows how and enjoys being fucked naturally. So "spit and shove", "cum loaded" and "overflowing with spunk" all work for me. I have no desire to fuck a completely dry hole or someone who has packed a large quantity of artificial lube up his hole.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fatbottom said:

@over8nycbk i like Fist Butter. It's oil-based. Useful for when a Top mistakenly decides to wear a condom

Nothing like baby oil to shred the condom. It feels so great when the rubber just disintegrates

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

21 hours ago, over8nycbk said:

pre load ideally 2 for lube sake but one large load is great. more the better but the bottom needs to understand how milk and massage cock with excellent pussy control. @fatbottom Silicone lube and real cum feel very different and have a different consistency. water based lube might be close but it doesn't have the creaminess of real cum and our ccocks can feel it. also if someone just puts lube up his as and i slide in think he's been pre loaded....his ass will feel like he hasnt been fucked....it wont be relaxed loose beat up a little but still hungry. if i see pussy lips that always a good sign.  i still use spit with pre load but bottoms when really horny get wet down there anyway....another favorite....already make ass lube so hungry for cock. you got a nice fat ass man.

I’ve often read that you need lube for anal as the arse isn’t self lubricating.  But suspected that (to a degree) it is anyway.  I definitely get “wet” when really horny - making it easier for guys to slide in. 

my favourite though has to bey arse overflowing with spunk and a guy using all that cum as lube before adding to it 😋

• Like 1