Thoughts on camming

Lately, I've been so horny and needed an outlet, so I have been experimenting with camming. I was so nervous the first time I turned my camera on, but as soon as I saw the number of guys who were clicking on my camera and watching me stroke my dick, I got so fucking hard. I love the interaction and engagement that I get with other guys while we encourage each other and bond while stroking our hard cocks. There is also a thrill to camming as well that makes it fun for me. It is definitely something I want to continue to explore.

Anyone else into camming or have thoughts on it?

I’ve never done it myself because I don’t want to take a laptop to the bathhouse.

Earlier in my bathhouse career I had a buddy who would stream me from his room as he whored me out blindfolded. I was always real into it knowing there were other guys watching online. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Yeah really turns me on too. I like streaming sometimes when I’m using my dildos and anal beads and it gets me really horny talking to the guys commenting. I go on the gayzoom Reddit page all the time too and jack off in zoom circle jerks, especially love the rooms where everyone shows their face. I stay so hard the whole time and then its so hot that everyone sees when I finally cum

• Thanks 1

I have had a few tops that had a cam on during.

I did find it hot as hell that there were guys jerking off watching me get plowed.

A couple of times on a sling and a couple of times tied to a bed.

I liked it when they were telling the top to do things to me and the top did..

Fucking hot🔥

• Piggy 1

20 hours ago, amanwithaplan333 said:

Lol I HATE camming. Even just like FaceTime.  It just feels so weird to me to be naked and trying to be sexy, while also trying to hold the camera at the right angles get the lighting right, etc.  I don’t know. It’s not for me. Lol

After some more experimenting, I feel like I might agree with @amanwithaplan333. Camming it definitely a lot of work, and I'm not sure how much I actually enjoy it. I could see doing it one on one or even with a group of guys I know where we bate together every once in awhile, but I don't think I am a regular cammer lol.

Years ago I did it a handful of times. All in all I found it a very un-real experience, and unsatisfying. Depending on the software or platform (back then) sometimes the only way you knew eyes were on you was when a number on your screen increased or decreased.

I always found it annoying to have to try to read and respond to text-based interaction because it forced me to stay close enough to a computer to read it, and I would have to stop the action to type a reply.

It was particularly bothersome when someone wanted me to ejaculate on cue, or to ejaculate just exactly in the perfect position for him to get the view he wanted.

In the end, I was left feeling objectified and used in a wholly negative way, often without ever knowing if the person on the other end got anything out of me exposing my intimacy or not; at least when an anonymous stranger I never set eyes on fucks my cunt in a hotel room, I have some clue whether or not he enjoyed himself.

Back then, at the beginning of my foray into sex with men, I was still young enough that I could attempt camming without looking ridiculous. Now, I suspect any self-respecting webcam would short itself out before it would consent to broadcast me, and I wouldn’t blame it one bit.

• Like 3

For those of you who have recently crammed - I am curious as to what platform you have used… private one of your own. Or one of the public ones where guys pay to have a private view?

(and if one of the public ones - how much of the “tips” do you get to keep how much does the site keep 

have never done any serious watching- partly as just watching “some guy” do it doesn’t really do it for me…, but if I knew the backstory- if I knew you were a member on here …. That might add some excitement 

On 8/21/2022 at 6:20 PM, on2thenxt87 said:

Anyone else into camming or have thoughts on it?

I never thought much of it until :   I had a fb who would come over and set up all these little cameras in the slingroom and broadcast me fucking him to somewhere - some website, I assume - and shortly after that his phone would start to holler with other guys in the area wanting to come over and fuck him too, or take my Cock too.  It worked out great - more loads for him - more Hole for me - and more contacts in the 'hood for every guy.  

If the notion makes your Cock hard, do it - you might have a great time with it !!!  

• Like 2