California Governor Gavin Newson pledges $100,000 to help Charlie Christ defeat Ron DeSatan (DeSantis)

ellentonboy

28 minutes ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

But who would you fuck first, Newsom or DeSantis?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I’ve had dealings with politicians at the federal, state, and local level, and every single time I’ve come away feeling like I needed to go wash. The worst was a governor of Kentucky whose hand I had to shake for a presentation, and it felt like he was oozing invisible black tar. I felt soiled. I know I say on here that I believe any man has the right to cunt me, and I absolutely mean it, but being fucked by a politician like that would leave me feeling violated, and to be bred by a man like DeSantis would leave me feeling permanently stained.

Do you realize that DeSantis means ‘of the saints’?  Ron of the Saints. No fucking way.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Do you realize that DeSantis means ‘of the saints’?

That hadn't occurred to me.  Maybe there really is something to all this99 business; it would all depend on how far down that path (i.e. leading to the Anti you-know-who) one was willing to go. 

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That hadn't occurred to me.  Maybe there really is something to all this99 business; it would all depend on how far down that path (i.e. leading to the Anti you-know-who) one was willing to go. 

Well as to that, I had actually just been thinking that the current situation sort of debunks a lot of the “End of Days” thinking, because you can’t have more than one AntiChrist, and at the moment there are two of them living in Florida. And they’ll both probably run against each other for President. The Bible didn’t say anything about a contest.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

at the moment there are two of them living in Florida

Sadly, yes.  Maybe we can offer a "two for the price of one" and get rid of both.  Maybe the Sovereign State of Rikers Island would be interested?  Or, there's that old, now-abandoned island off San Fran that might be suitable too.  At least that would fatten up the sharks in the bay, in case they tried to make a run for it.