mouth vs. facial  

340 members have voted

1. 1. mouth vs. facial

• splatter!
    • eat!
    • both!
    • none/always ass!

Guest ff-whole

I didn't vote because I have had quite some loads in my ass and loved it when it started dripping out, nice and gooey..

Only once I sucked a guy and he came quite nice in my mouth... I don't know why I let him because I always thought it would be disgusting... You see I don't like my own cum... but his kinda tasted OK... I din't swallowed it but let it flow back on his cock...

Now after a couple of years I am getting it in my head that I want to taste more of it and let a great cock cum on my face and again maybe in my mouth... I take it slowly step by step...

Guest cumdrainer4u

I have always aswallowed every cock I sucked,granted I had a late start in life! Of course luv cum up my ass too,but love the taste of all cum

I always cummed in the bottom's mouth when we did oral or when I jacked-off into someone's mouth but if I was on a team of four or more then we usually shot on his face since two or three of us men would often cum at the same time but the bottom usually kept his mouth open so a lucky shot would enter it.

• 7 months later...

I don't care as long as the top shoots his load. A facial gets scooped off and ate anyway.

Some of the best sex is having the top face fuck you and just before him cumming, he pulls out and you get a nice close up of his throbbing head ejaculating hot,thick streams of cum on your face.

If its oral, the vast majority shove it down my throat to cum. I would never complain what way a top wants to give his seed. Just as long as I get it. If he doesn't cum, that's my fault.

me too, such a turn on to watch a guy unloading his jizz all over my face, I love to lick it up, have him feed it into my hungry mouth and suck up what's left on his hands and cock... love the slutty whore boy feeling too!....

As much as I love getting cum in my ass, when a guy shoots all over my face, I feel like a huge slut. I cant get enough.

• 6 years later...

Wherever the top wants it.  99.9% of the time, it's inside.  Ass is my preference, and almost always the top.  If not, directly into my mouth to swallow.  No spitting out or cumming on my face usually.  The tops I get with want their sperm inside me, whatever hole that is.

I love being bred but also very orally fixated.
I like the idea of a top shooting on my face and using his cock to spoon his seed into my mouth. I’ve never actually had a facial though. Closest was a top who wanted to jerk off and shoot in my mouth...he was a great aim and every drop landed on target. 
Even when I’m bred I always finger myself for a taste of cum. I have to taste every mans DNA 🧬 

• 2 weeks later...