Pre-loaded Cumdumps - Why does it feel so good?

NorfolkUK

On 9/19/2022 at 6:34 PM, NWUSHorny said:

That may be because you live in an area where a lot of guys are extremely inhibited. I am of the opinion that some of them actually "get off" on slut shaming and avoiding physically having sex. I often feel that way in the PNW, but it dissipates very quickly when I travel to other places.

I agree that it depends on the region. I live in a very sexually inhibited area compared to a Washington DC or a Los Angeles. 

Two main reasons I enjoy fucking pre-loaded holes, and rarely ever fuck a "dry" one.
First cumdumps turn me on so much. What a better way to display your sloppy cunt to tell all the tops you're here to drain their balls. When I'm lucky enough to find a slut hosting or being used in a  group setting, I always make sure I get to fuck it last. It feels so amazing having your cock covered in other's cum. Having some DNA from dozens of men or more wrapped around your dick when you slilde in it's pure bliss, as I churn and push it deeper in their guts. Making it thicker, creamier. The smell, the mess it makes drives me crazy. That'd be the second reason.

• Like 6

As a slut btm that will breed another slut at the end of the night I will search out the wettest hole I can find. If I don’t have a regular fuckbud at the club I’ll make a couple laps around the bathhouse fingering holes until I find the one with the most cum. When I find one with a good amount of nut I’ll scoop some cum out of my hole and use it to lube up my dick. 

I always imagine the preloaded cumdump with loads from guys who also fucked me. I’ve had a couple cumdumps who trade stories about the other guys who have dropped loads. Always a good time partying and fucking with another btm whore. 

For me I think it’s knowing the btm is on my level with the desperate need for nut. More of an psychological connection than physical. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

I’ll scoop some cum out of my hole and use it to lube up my dick. 

I really enjoy doing that and having it done to me. I always tell the slut I'm doing it, so that they and everyone else in the area know how uninhibited, deprived and slutty we both are. In Palm Springs and LA this summer, that level of sluttyness led to me getting my hole unexpectedly plugged while I was fucking more than once.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2022 at 10:44 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

As a slut btm that will breed another slut at the end of the night I will search out the wettest hole I can find. If I don’t have a regular fuckbud at the club I’ll make a couple laps around the bathhouse fingering holes until I find the one with the most cum. When I find one with a good amount of nut I’ll scoop some cum out of my hole and use it to lube up my dick. 

I always imagine the preloaded cumdump with loads from guys who also fucked me. I’ve had a couple cumdumps who trade stories about the other guys who have dropped loads. Always a good time partying and fucking with another btm whore. 

For me I think it’s knowing the btm is on my level with the desperate need for nut. More of an psychological connection than physical. 

Incredibly well said @KylerIsTrash 

All I would add is that we should promote, foster, nurture this type of camaraderie among bottoms to help minimize any petty jealousy of he got my load, etc. etc. I was just reading about the feeling we "all" have of being "in heat" and there is never enough cock nor cum to satisfy us. PSA: Bottoms please fuck another bottom any and every chance you get...especially in the scenario KylerisTrash has described (this is the best time to do it IMHO).

I appreciate reading experiences from other like-minded members and I would up-vote this response in particular I wasn't too new (I don't have reaction buttons). Wink.

• Like 4

When I was 16 years old I got fucked by 20 guys and all shot their load in me. I had that pleasure again when I was about 18 or 19. I wish I had appreciated that more. Aids hit around that time and it took years to get back to that kind of wild gay sex. 
I had the pleasure of fucking sloppy pussy and ass now and then so I knew how those guys felt fucking my sloppy used hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I love fucking a loaded hole. I love it best when I’m waiting in line while I watch the man in front of me fucking his load up a cumdump’s ass. He pulls out and I go straight in. The hot silky feeling of the previous dude’s freshly pumped sperm on my cock and balls gets me hot as hell and I love churning his sperm while pumping my own load up the bottom’s asshole. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Aside from the above, very true observations, there's one more, slightly oblique one:

When a guy simply loves - adores - worships hard raw Cocks pumping loads in his Hole, and is unable to resist acting on that Lust, taking loads off Cocks seen and unseen, to me it means he's considered the issue in depth, jettisoned the cultural [banned word]'s and become the man he must be. 

Of course, it's possible to refrain from becoming that man - becoming a cumdump - but the problem lies in the fact that he's not only avoiding/confronting/reaching his potential, he's purposely avoiding it for one reason or another, and that's a heavy price to be paid for some shred of acceptance by others.  When men (Tops) service countless bottoms, reveling in the call of the wild, we Tops are embracing ourselves, our cumdump brothers, and living our Truths.  

If we're true to ourselves, accept ourselves, and behave accordingly, we become Real Men; we're actually living our magnificent lives, as opposed to sacrificing ourselves on some false altar of "acceptance" by those who will always and forever denigrate us. 

Not a tough choice, as I see it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To the OP, though:

The reason isn't merely the physical sensation of rutting in a cum-sloppy Hole.  Rutting in a cumdump's Hole is as much a reinforcement of the cumdump's behavior, endorsing and upholding his behavior - his worship of Sperm - delivered by countless hard, raw Cocks - over the span of time he's been "free".  

The scent of a well-Bred Hole, the taste of the Sperm pumped up his wet Hole, is the proof of his devotion to his Lusts, that is both enticing (to the next Cock) and affirmation of his wanton behavior with previous Cocks that's equally compelling.  Sure, some Cock has to be the first of the night, and as the evening wears on, the cumdump's Hole will become increasingly attractive, compelling.  

If the loads up a Hole are enticing, it's because his wanton sexual behavior has drawn the attention of his opposite number - the Breeders. 

I simply adore cumdumps.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

To the OP, though:

The reason isn't merely the physical sensation of rutting in a cum-sloppy Hole.  Rutting in a cumdump's Hole is as much a reinforcement of the cumdump's behavior, endorsing and upholding his behavior - his worship of Sperm - delivered by countless hard, raw Cocks - over the span of time he's been "free".  

The scent of a well-Bred Hole, the taste of the Sperm pumped up his wet Hole, is the proof of his devotion to his Lusts, that is both enticing (to the next Cock) and affirmation of his wanton behavior with previous Cocks that's equally compelling.  Sure, some Cock has to be the first of the night, and as the evening wears on, the cumdump's Hole will become increasingly attractive, compelling.  

If the loads up a Hole are enticing, it's because his wanton sexual behavior has drawn the attention of his opposite number - the Breeders. 

I simply adore cumdumps.  

I couldn't have said this better myself.  

Like you, I adore cumdumps 

• Like 1

Once upon a time (in my top days), I always preferred to go first. These days, on the rare occasion I top, I love sliding into a preloaded hole. The sensation of being a bit sloppy with no resistance is great. As a bottom, I really love it when a guy slides in immediately after someone else has loaded me. It seriously horny.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2024 at 3:57 PM, hntnhole said:

jettisoned the cultural [banned word]'s and become the man he must be.

A few days ago I apparently used a "banned word", and I can't remember what it was.  I didn't intentionally use a banned word - why would anyone?  

Maybe on of the moderators can explain in a "beat-around-the-bush" fashion what word it was, so I don't mistakenly use it again.  Also, is there a list of the banned words/phrases somewhere on BZ?  If there is, at least I could check my thoughts before clicking "submit reply".  

Thanks (in advance).

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

A few days ago I apparently used a "banned word", and I can't remember what it was.  I didn't intentionally use a banned word - why would anyone?  

Maybe on of the moderators can explain in a "beat-around-the-bush" fashion what word it was, so I don't mistakenly use it again.  Also, is there a list of the banned words/phrases somewhere on BZ?  If there is, at least I could check my thoughts before clicking "submit reply".  

Thanks (in advance).

There isn't a list of banned words.  I too was curious and asked recently.  I got some thoughtful responses and some good explanations as to why a list isn't kept, but no list itself.  If you remember yours, then DP me...er,... DM me I mean. 🤣

• Piggy 1