why won't he let me see his cock?

Eduardo

Some time ago I invited a guy from Grindr to fuck me, that day the kisses got intense, he turned me around and ate my ass, he dilated me so much that he started penetrating me without it hurting, I asked for a condom and he said that for he forgot the fever, maybe I didn't ask him again either. That day he didn't come inside me, I was just late and I told him to continue later, another day I invited him again, and with the intention of sucking his cock for a long time, but again, he made movements so that I wouldn't bend down to try to suck it, I ended up turning around and letting him fuck me again. But now I have a question, why is it that he won't let me see his dick? I never felt warts or anything, nor has anything come out, but their behavior is strange and I wanted to know if there are any STDs that I don't know about and have to do with.

I feel a chat is in order, if not move on and let someone with a bit of decency and respect let you see their dick. I would ignore any sexual motives until your mind is at ease. 

Other than the comments above i'm too out of suggestions

Good luck

Edited by Richyrich83
  • Upvote 1

I guess one other possibility might be that he doesn’t want you to see any revealing tattoos, and potentially scare you away. ☣️

It would certainly be quite sensible and reasonable to broach your concerns with him, to permit you to make a more informed decision on any future encounters.

You shouldn’t feel coerced into any situation where you feel threatened or uncomfortable

• Upvote 1

Without more context, it's hard to say, as @DarkroomTaker's post outlines any number of possibilities. You don't say where you live, how old you each are (even roughly), what other sorts of information you exchanged - so there's really nothing to go on.

If you really want to hook up with him again, tell him you need to see him naked, in person. Not just poking at your ass from behind. If he's not willing, you can conclude there's something - who knows what - that he definitely doesn't want you to know, and that ought to be a red flag. Not that a fuck needs to be an opportunity to swap life stories, but actively hiding something that you'd notice if you looked at his body sounds like a non-starter to me.

18 hours ago, Eduardo said:

Some time ago I invited a guy from Grindr to fuck me, that day the kisses got intense, he turned me around and ate my ass, he dilated me so much that he started penetrating me without it hurting, I asked for a condom and he said that for he forgot the fever, maybe I didn't ask him again either. That day he didn't come inside me, I was just late and I told him to continue later, another day I invited him again, and with the intention of sucking his cock for a long time, but again, he made movements so that I wouldn't bend down to try to suck it, I ended up turning around and letting him fuck me again. But now I have a question, why is it that he won't let me see his dick? I never felt warts or anything, nor has anything come out, but their behavior is strange and I wanted to know if there are any STDs that I don't know about and have to do with.

There are some guys that want to fuck and to fuck only.  If he has allowed you to see his face then it is not an identity issue.  He may just be a "strictly ass man",  Guys like that may have a gf or wife who will suck them off, but they may not have the opportunity to fuck a guy in the ass.  If you are satisfied with the way he eats your ass, and fucks you, then it's a win/win for you.

I am sure there are plenty of guys on Grindr or wherever that want only oral sex, I have found that to be common.   In this case, the opposite applies so why not just enjoy it?  It sound like you did if you had him back for a repeat.

• Upvote 1

One more possibility, but it's a stretch ....  Perone's?  It may make no difference to you at all, but it may embarrass him quite a bit.  

There are also conditions where one patch of skin doesn't have the matching amount of skin color or shading as surrounding parts (i.e. several skin-tones lighter or darker).  If it were me, I'd just ask they guy.  

If you are okay with him barebacking you, just enjoy it. I run into far more guys that are just into teasing, and never actually have sex. Unfortunately if you let those kind of guys "hookup" and not have sex, they will keep bugging you to get together and not have sex every time you encounter them.

I've had this happen once before with an uncut man who didn't want to pull back his foreskin before he had me suck his cock and as soon as his cock was coming out of my mouth he made sure to hold it in a way to slip the foreskin over the head as it was coming out. With some careful maneuvering i managed to get enough pressure on the base of his penis to keep the foreskin retracted and quick pulled my mouth off, and it was obvious he had some kind of STD as the head of his penis had visible sores. I let him know that i thought that something was amiss and that maybe we should get together another time after he's had a chance to see a doctor. I quickly booked an appointment with my doctor for an STD screen and the first round came back negative, but based on my description, the doctor suspected gonorrhea and treated me as a precaution. I went back for follow-up testing a month later and everything was still negative. The guy had deleted the profile he had created and I didn't see him online for a few months and then he appeared again with a new profile and the same pictures. I didn't reach out to him again, I figured I'd just be glad I got away unscathed from that encounter.

• Like 3

agree with all of the above 

also, maybe he has a small cock he is embarrassed about (which is why it goes in you so easily?)

And I get that some guys are not into getting sucked  they just want to fucK, but what ever reason- I think any bottom is with in his rights to say “hey - I want to see the cock that is going into me bareback”