Sheer Laziness

ErosWired

I work hard at being a good piece of ass. I go thar little bit extra to ensure that a man enjoying my body gets the value of his time and energy spent - after all, he could have chosen any out of a sea of bottoms, and he chose me to rut. So I take a dim view of lazy bottoms.

This evening hosting in Louisville, I fielded, in short order, no fewer than three requests from men who wanted to come and “clean up” my ass with their mouths if only I would be so good as to contact them and let them know when I had taken at least two loads. Mark this - I, who had gone to the trouble of rinsing out my guts, driving an hour, paying for a hotel room, negotiating hookups, and taking cock up the ass, was to then be at pains to contact them to let them know when they could then come harvest the cum from my cunt. I am not a hive of bees from which they can come gather cum as if it were so much honey from the comb.

But then comes dude number four, by which time I’ve had enough of this, and tell him I’m only going to let a man let me out if he fills me back up again afterward. He responds that he’d love to fill me, and sends a cock shot.

Then he adds that he’d like me to straddle his cock - which basically means I’d be fucking myself on him instead of him doing any fucking - and then comes the cherry on the parfait: After I straddle him, he wants me to squat over him so the cum  leaks out of my cunt onto his belly. So he goes from offering to eat me out to simply lying there and letting the cum run out onto him after I impale myself on him.

Fuck. That. Noise.

How goddamn lazy can you possibly get?

Oy, you bottoms reading this - next time you’re tempted to do something as asinine as ask a cumdump if you can come lick all the loads he’s just taken for yourself, ask yourself: Would you want someone to do it to you? I’m betting not. Why, then, would you expect someone else to agree to something so selfish, inconsiderate and shamelessly lazy?

Get your own fucking hotel rooms, attract your own fucking Tops, and earn your own fucking loads with your own fucking fuckholes.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

There are a lot of lazy/selfish/ inconsiderate bottoms out there including the last guy I fucked who didn’t bother to clean his ass. Total mood killer. 
      I hope you did have some fun for your pains. 
     As a 80% bottom myself I would never expect another bottom to give up his loads without something in return. If I eat a bottoms hole, loaded or not, I fuck it as a thank you for letting me get my tongue in there. 

13 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

I hope you did have some fun for your pains. 

Actually, no. Second worst trip to Louisville I’ve had. One fuck that lasted a minute and a half. The rest has been a continuous parade of time-wasters, game-players, liars and flakes.

I don't know about where you live, but where I live I see all sorts of postings for various fetish and kink get togethers and even workshops on how to do become practitioners of the kink or fetish, when what they really need are workshops on how to actually fuck. As someone who is fully versatile, "bottoms" who have no idea how to get fucked are just as common as "tops" that don't seem to know fucking means sticking their dick in a bottoms ass.

• Like 1

I agree with ^ this.  As barebackers, it's up to us to learn our craft, and give every Hole our best efforts every time.  It's a matter of taking pride in the skills we've built through the years.  Just because a guy's innate inclination is to Top doesn't mean the knowledge of how to perform materializes out of the ether.  Just because a guy's innate inclination to bottom doesn't mean he's learned the necessary skills.  It takes no small amount of effort to learn to consistently be the best fuck we can possibly be - we owe that to our sex-partners.  I take some measure of pride in hearing a bottom grunt and groan when I'm rutting in his Hole.  It means I'm doing my job.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Just because a guy's innate inclination

I’m beginning to question whether most men in fact have an innate inclination to have intercourse. I used to take it for granted that the one thing you could count on men wanting to do was to fuck something, given any opportunity. Now, I’m not so sure. Now it seems more like getting a man to the point where he wants to fuck is akin to getting a NASA rocket off the launch pad: You’ve got a limited window to do it in, the temperature, pressure and weather have to be right, a whole long checklist has to all be checked off, and of course the O-ring has to be in perfect condition.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I want to start out by saying that this is the first time I have ever done this in this type of venue so it may seem like I was being a bit lazy. Last week I was at the video store and this strikingly handsome boy wanted me to come into his booth. I did and we quickly learned we were there for the same reason. He likes to get bred too. That has happened to me millions of times so I thought no harm no foul. He did however like to get his dick sucked. He had a surprisingly meaty cock for his small frame. In these particular booths there is a button that turns on a two way mirror and lets the person in the next booth see you play. He turned that on and I began to suck. It didn’t take long before the guy that was watching us in the next booth with a massive cock was waved over by my new bottom friend. Upon entering our booth we both took turns sucking his cock to get it ready for breeding. Because it was not my booth I followed the lead of my bottom friend and he got up and bent over to receive the big massive cock. The boy impressively took it like a champ and the man fucked him good. I sat on my knees next to them and waited to see if the man wanted to use my mouth to lube his cock.  He came somewhat fast and planted it deep. There was another guy knocking at the door so he put away his cock…. After I cleaned it well and left. The next guy came in and repeated the process. We did this three times total and when the last man came I went to town on my new hot boys pussy. He feltched a nice glob of cum for me and I was able to get his load too. It wasn’t until I left that I realized I had not been used but rather I used the bottom. I really didnt feel I was lazy but was happy to assist and it seemed to please the boy. 

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m beginning to question whether most men in fact have an innate inclination to have intercourse. I used to take it for granted that the one thing you could count on men wanting to do was to fuck something, given any opportunity. Now, I’m not so sure. Now it seems more like getting a man to the point where he wants to fuck is akin to getting a NASA rocket off the launch pad: You’ve got a limited window to do it in, the temperature, pressure and weather have to be right, a whole long checklist has to all be checked off, and of course the O-ring has to be in perfect condition.

You have absolutely hit the nail on the head, and in one of the funniest ways I’ve probably ever heard it described

On 10/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, ErosWired said:

This evening hosting in Louisville, I fielded, in short order, no fewer than three requests from men who wanted to come and “clean up” my ass with their mouths if only I would be so good as to contact them and let them know when I had taken at least two loads.

Every time I've gone ass up in a hotel, I get the same request at least once.  And the guys can get pretty hostile when I say "no".  I'm doing all the work here, and you want to come in a reap some of the reward?  Yes, I'm greedy and want to keep it all for myself.  I've had a fair number of tops that want to eat my loaded hole before they breed it, and that's fine.  Especially if they're going to feed me some of the cum.  If I wanted a dedicated felcher in the room with me, I'd advertise for one.   

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m beginning to question whether most men in fact have an innate inclination to have intercourse.

Well, there may be an extraneous factor or three behind that questioning.  I know you're constrained in a sexually inconvenient location.  If you retired and moved to one of the sex-dens-of-iniquity, I'm certain it would be a different story for a man of your dedication to your calling.  There would be lines around the block to participate in your magnificent contributions to our kind.  

And, the "O-ring" allusion made me laugh ... well done !!

I’m totally with you on this one, @ErosWired. The same sort of thing happens in sex clubs. When I’m on a fuck bench face down arse up, the last thing I want is another bottom crouching down trying to felch out all the loads I’ve collected. I like to keep them for myself- I love it when they run down my leg and form a puddle on the bench/floor under my arse- it’s kind of a good advert for other tops. It’s also good lube for the next fuck, and if it’s been a really good night, then my next top and I will get to enjoy the sound of a squelch fuck as he churns it all up with his dick.

All that is put at risk when some uninvited bottom thinks he has a right to help himself to loads I’ve got in my arse and suck them all out. I get that some people will see this as selfish of me and potentially a waste of cum, but it’s my cum after all, and I think I should determine what happens to it. Perhaps I take a particularly dim view of this type of behaviour because I don’t enjoy felching myself. But yeah, I too think it’s just a lazy way to get cum.

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

There are some places where the weather conditions seem to prevent launches almost all of the time. I have definitely noticed living here, that there is more sex to be had from December to February during the coldest wet weather, and almost no sex to be had in July and August when the sun is shining. That really doesn't work for me since I'm anxious to launch year round, and even more anxious when the weather outside is perfect.

25 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

All that is put at risk when some uninvited bottom thinks he has a right to help himself to loads I’ve got in my arse and suck them all out. I get that some people will see this as selfish of me and potentially a waste of cum, but it’s my cum after all, and I think I should determine what happens to it. Perhaps I take a particularly dim view of this type of behaviour because I don’t enjoy felching myself. But yeah, I too think it’s just a lazy way to get cum.

I question whether the guys doing this in the sex clubs actually bottom since I never see them getting fucked. We have a lot of gay guys here that are functionally lesbian, i.e. they have sex in ways that completely avoid cock, maybe this is just a weird variation where they love cum but still hate cock.

You don't know what you are missing on felching, I love to both felch and get felched and snowball the cum. Of course if I'm felching you I am either about to fuck you or just finished fucking you, and prefer the same in my felchers.

6 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I want to start out by saying that this is the first time I have ever done this in this type of venue so it may seem like I was being a bit lazy.

I don’t think you were in at all the same kind of situation I’m describing. In your case you weren’t asking to come get the guy’s loads, you were invited in. If anything, the other bottom was the one using you as a means to entice men to come fuck him through the mirror (!) and was actually being the greedy one by being the one to take all the fucking after you stiffened them up with your mouth. If he let you eat him out afterward, I’d say you could fairly call it your cut of the take from the operation, at the very least.

• Like 1