Have you ever had your prostate checked?

Sharp-edge

On 10/23/2022 at 11:54 AM, Muscledadbod said:

My doctor has big thick sausage fingers, it always hurts when he's fingering my hole checking my prostate. 

I'm a total top, but I bet bottoms would like it.

Why? Because bottoms sexualize medical rectal exams? Because bottoms all want big things in their hole?

Can we please have a discussion about health care without the peanut gallery making sex jokes about it, especially given that prostate cancer is so often overlooked *precisely* because so many men are uncomfortable with the thought of a finger in their anus examining them? Making jokes about it being pleasurable for bottoms just feeds that stigma.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Why? Because bottoms sexualize medical rectal exams? Because bottoms all want big things in their hole?

Can we please have a discussion about health care without the peanut gallery making sex jokes about it, especially given that prostate cancer is so often overlooked *precisely* because so many men are uncomfortable with the thought of a finger in their anus examining them? Making jokes about it being pleasurable for bottoms just feeds that stigma.

I suspect the sexualizing of prostate exams is done more by tops and 'phobes.  If bottoms do it shouldn't matter as they already know how to make rectal entry comfortable.  

Returning to the main topic; fingers are comparatively small.  Even 'big sausage fingers".  The difference is trivial in what you'll feel getting your prostate checked.  And being a  top or bottom is irrelevant.  Prostate exam is not a sexual act.   It is the physician gaining useful data by touch; which is still an important part of a physical exam.  Socially we might have forgotten that doctors use touch, smell, sound, visual queues in their exam.  Not every thing is known by blood work, imaging and biopsies.  

As far as discomfort.  The total top and/or homophobic guy who does sexualize prostate exams risk holding a lot of tension; which in turn can make your exam much more uncomfortable.  It is better to focus on relaxing, trusting that your doc is gaining helpful data for your benefit.  Fretting the size of the probe won't help you.  

• Upvote 2

I have to get tested yearly, because my dad has had prostate cancer and he's all good now, but I've never had the finger test carried out, I've always had a blood test done. My doctor told me that if something shows up in the bloodwork, then we will be four or five years ahead of it.

On 10/26/2022 at 11:03 AM, BootmanLA said:

Why? Because bottoms sexualize medical rectal exams? Yes Because bottoms all want big things in their hole? Yes, and your profile pic speaks for that.

Can we please have a discussion about health care without the peanut gallery making sex jokes about it, especially given that prostate cancer is so often overlooked *precisely* because so many men are uncomfortable with the thought of a finger in their anus examining them? Sorry too bad! Making jokes about it being pleasurable for bottoms just feeds that stigma. Stop following me, it's creepy.

Edited by Muscledadbod

1 hour ago, CuriousChaserJason said:

I have to get tested yearly, because my dad has had prostate cancer and he's all good now, but I've never had the finger test carried out, I've always had a blood test done. My doctor told me that if something shows up in the bloodwork, then we will be four or five years ahead of it.

I would gladly do the finger test for you!!! 😈 For whatever reason, we had to have the finger test done for my high school annual physical. As the doctor wiggled his finger around in there, I began to get a semi and some precum began to drip out. As he finished he took note, smiled and said "don't worry, that's normal. That only made things worse and I nearly ripped my jockey shorts pulling them up to cover me. Now I just enjoy it because both my primary care and my urologist are gay and I note gay doctors are ,as a rule, better at giving this exam than most straight doctors. I still occasionally get that bit of precum however even at my advanced age. But now I don't worry.

1 hour ago, Muscledadbod said:

(various things that he inserted into a quote of mine instead of posting them himself)

I'm not following you. I'm replying to your posting in this topic. There is a very large difference between those things.

And sorry, there's no rule that says "you can't reply to someone if he doesn't want you to". If you don't like my replies, however, you're more than free to hide posts and replies from me - that way you won't see them.

Now: my profile pic doesn't say anything about what, if anything, I want in me. You can guess, if you want, but my picture does not "speak" to anything you choose to invent.

I'm calling out your garbage take that bottoms would love your doctor's fingers doing a prostate exam because of their size and what you seem to think bottoms want - including being sexually stimulated in a medical setting. That says a lot more about the state of your mind than it does about any bottom's.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm not following you. I'm replying to your posting in this topic. There is a very large difference between those things. You have replied to the last three posts I made on different topics, it's very  creepy.

And sorry, there's no rule that says "you can't reply to someone if he doesn't want you to".  Yes there is and I'm making it clear to you.

Now: my profile pic doesn't say anything about what, if anything, I want in me.  You put your piehole on display for the world to see, nuff said!

I'm calling out your garbage take that bottoms would love your doctor's fingers doing a prostate exam because of their size and what you seem to think bottoms want - including being sexually stimulated in a medical setting. That says a lot more about the state of your mind than it does about any bottom's. Read all the posts that bottoms write about in here and one will think otherwise!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 2:24 PM, UKFFBBBtm said:

I've been checked medically due to experiencing pain in my prostate area. Doc was quite rude towards me asking how I knew it was my prostate that was painful as i quote "I'm a doctorand wouldn't knowif it was my prostate", i felt uncomfortable and embarrassed about answering that as a gay man i knew where my prostate was . He did the examination which was fairly painful and diagnosed with prostatitis, some antibiotics and it claimed it down.

I urge all men to regularly have their prostate checked from early 20's onwards.

I was hoping the doctor had his way with you 👄

when my urologist was ready to check my prostate, i quickly told him that it was just checked by my pc and he said i had a perfect prostate... the urologist replied, " his fingers arent as big as mine"

another time, he had a younger student doctor who was observing.. i offered my ass up if he wanted to try too. they gotta learn somewhere